Making Connections discussion

Journal of Eva Morelli
This topic is about Journal of Eva Morelli
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 1612. - JOURNAL OF EVA MORELLI by Maryann D'Agincourt

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Aug 28, 2013 06:40PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
Journal of Eva Morelli by Maryann D'Agincourt Maryann D'Agincourt

Genre: Literary Fiction

Journal of Eva Morelli

Book Description:

Recognized as a finalist in the William Faulkner-William Wisdom Competition by the Pirate's Alley Faulkner Society, Journal of Eva Morelli is psychologically astute and compelling. Psychiatrist Stephen Forester and his wife Brea left the frenzy of New York City ten years before in search of a quiet life in a tranquil seaside community in New Hampshire. But when the elusive Eva Hathaway steps into Stephen's office and begins to reveal the story of her own tragic past, his convictions start to crumble. Over the sweltering summer that follows, Stephen becomes more and more haunted by obscure memories of his childhood as he wonders what secret could be so terrible that Eva can only reveal it in her journal.

Be one of the first 7 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name,email address and format.

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary (mw8019) I would like a copy of this book to read and review.
Mary Weimer mw8019@aol.com

message 3: by Maryann (new)

Maryann D'Agincourt | 4 comments Mary
Thank you for your interest in reviewing Journal of Eva Morelli. Please specify which format, either ePUB or pdf you wish to be sent to you.

Maryann

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary (mw8019) I could use a .pdf I guess. I have an Ipad, email, Kindle and Nook. And a PC. Thanks so much.

message 5: by Maryann (new)

Maryann D'Agincourt | 4 comments Will send pdf then. Good reading.

Maryann

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary (mw8019) Thanks will get on it right away!

Janet | 2 comments Would love to read this book! (ePub)

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) What's your email address?

Janet | 2 comments janetmckay1867@yahoo.ca

message 10: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) I will sen in your request