Goodbook! discussion

Status Updates! > Raevyn's Emporiun of Updates :)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) | 7 comments ...

message 2: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) | 7 comments Earlier I finished Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing and The Hunger Games, after forcing my grandmother to read The Wide Window. XD

message 3: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) | 7 comments Also, I know on Facebook everyone gets annoyed by those pointless status updates, so please warn me if I'm doing that.

message 4: by Raevyn (last edited Aug 29, 2013 07:23AM) (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) | 7 comments Re-reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling .

PS: R.I.P. Sparky, one of the www.neopets.com programmer's dogs in real life. He was the inspiration for one of the things on the site (called a Spardel) and it was all over the boards this morning...:(

message 5: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) | 7 comments Okay, I'm finished with HPatOotP (I know, weird abbreviation). :D

message 6: by Raevyn (last edited Aug 31, 2013 10:55AM) (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) | 7 comments SQUEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIARY OF A WIMPY KID #8 HAS A COVER AND TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Hard Luck"....sounds like it'll get serious for once! This AND Allegiant, all within a few months of 7th grade starting...it's too much!