The YA Dystopian Book Club discussion

Promotions & Advertising > I'm writing a book!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EJE Chave (new)

EJE Chave | 7 comments I'm writing a YA dystopian novel and blogging about the process/progress! I've only just started (about 4 blogs so far) but support and followers would be great!

I'm also writing about my love of dystopian fiction, not necessarily reviewing but definitely recommendations :)

http://ejechave.blogspot.co.uk

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla De Leon (kayladeleon) Woah, Good luck with your novel! The entire group would be happy to help in any way that we can, right guys? :)

message 3: by David (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments Good luck!! That's an awesome endeavor :)

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 78 comments I thought the book binding post was interesting.^^

message 5: by EJE Chave (new)

EJE Chave | 7 comments Thanks very much guys :)It's all very new and exciting! I've been through the friends and family stage, which my novel passed with flying colours (but it always does right?) and now I'm gong into the beta reader stage!

Sarah, the bookbinding was soooo much fun! It also really helped to solidify in my mind that I'd actually written a book... seeing it shaped like an actual book was so heartening :)

message 6: by Tracy (new)

Tracy C | 38 comments such a daunting task...lol good luck, we'll support you all the way :D

message 7: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Hull (kellyvan) | 50 comments If you want help polishing your manuscript, I recommend How to Fix Your Novelby Steve Alcorn.

message 8: by EJE Chave (new)

EJE Chave | 7 comments Thank you guys :) And Kelly, I have it open right this second and it looks like a fab guide, thanks for the recommendation :)