Relief discussion

Family and Friends > Things that make you smile

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arwen (new)

Arwen sarcastic comments

♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties (NotJustAnyOrdinaryGirl) | 42 comments Other people smiling. It's so contagious!!!

message 3: by Agony (new)

Agony | 140 comments making little kids laugh.

message 4: by Arwen (new)

Arwen having fun

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

reading a good book

message 6: by Arwen (new)

Arwen being with friends

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Little kids 'toddling'.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

playing sports

message 9: by Kylie (new)

Kylie  (kyliecarstairs) | 12 comments Sumaya a.k.a MAYA wrote: "reading a good book"

AGREED!

message 10: by Kylie (new)

Kylie  (kyliecarstairs) | 12 comments I love jokes! And I love when you give someone a gift, they open it, and they have this huge, genuine smile on their face because they love it! :D

message 11: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Kylie wrote: "I love jokes! And I love when you give someone a gift, they open it, and they have this huge, genuine smile on their face because they love it! :D"

YES they always make me laugh

message 13: by Agony (new)

Agony | 140 comments I know right! Internet Highfive!

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma (foreverlookingforward) | 123 comments When I saved my friend's life ^.^

message 16: by Arwen (new)

Arwen how?

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma (foreverlookingforward) | 123 comments I've been getting her eat- never does that- after when she ate nothing the swallowed a bunch of tablets and all most died I saved her! Making her believe therapy will help - she says I isn't but she is cutting less- it is helping her in some way I got her to make friends at school - she get bullied and picked in ever since last year- she has two friends at school now ^.^ her life is better and she thinks committing only hurts her after an 5 hour chat we had and she's never going to do it agin - we talk everyday when we can she lives in the USA so I don't see her :(

message 18: by Arwen (new)

Arwen good on you

message 19: by Atifa (last edited Oct 29, 2013 12:54PM) (new)

Atifa | 51 comments Good jokes, or seeing my Global teacher... x.x [i'm not a creep!]