Breathing in the Pages ღ discussion

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
This topic is about Vampire Academy
Archive > New Vampire Academy movie

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maryann (locks92) | 1 comments Anyone excited about the upcoming film adaptation for the Vampire Academy series??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH5UmV...
The teaser trailer was too short for my liking but I guess that's why it's called a teaser. Thoughts?

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 288 comments the trailer was awesome! Lissa was not as pretty as I though and Christian looks differ from my imagination but Rose is really pretty. Cant wait for the movie to come out

Chantae B. | 159 comments When I went and saw catching fire they played the trailer I want to see but I don't know if I will finish the book before it comes out considering I haven't started it yet

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 288 comments Did anyone saw the full trailer for Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters?

That trailer was so freaking awesome, much better than the teaser.

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 288 comments ~♥ Liv ♥~ wrote: "I hear that they might play the trailer at the catching fire movie."

I never read HG. And I don't think I ever will. It takes place in the future and is based on survival.
Not my type...

message 6: by Sabreen (last edited Apr 02, 2014 07:38PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sabreen | 30 comments Ooh, I've been meaning to read the book forever. Now I have an excuse to do so.

message 7: by NL (new) - rated it 5 stars

NL | 57 comments The film hasn't come out yet in the uk. I absolutely adore all the books, but I have a feeling the film will be a let down.

Sabreen | 30 comments I read the book yesterday and it was great. Just hoping the movie does it justice!

Zita | 2 comments That movie was appalling