Literally Geeky discussion

Redshirts > What Would Be Your Redshirt Death?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ez, The God of Catan (new)

Ez (thevapidwench) | 287 comments Mod
Redshirts die in terrible, tragic and often ludicrous ways; landsharks, dune worms, exploding heads!

How would you kick the proverbial space bucket?

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (heshniphta) | 1 comments I would trip and fall down some stairs with limbs flying everywhere. Like the end of Death Becomes Her

message 3: by Kane (new)

Kane I'd sneeze after contracting a sufficiently virulent cold on an away mission and blow some brain matter out of my nose.

message 4: by Ez, The God of Catan (last edited Aug 27, 2013 02:28AM) (new)

Even though sloths would be a good way to go, in retrospect I think I'd rather be impaled on a space cactus.

message 5: by Aaron (new)

Aaron (trippdigital) | 170 comments Mod
I'd get an intergalactic STD from a blue alien woman and melt.

It never happened to Kirk, but a redshirt doesn't have a chance.

message 6: by Ez, The God of Catan (new)

Damn you space pox!

message 7: by Jonathon (new)

Jonathon Dez-la-lour (jd2607) I'd totally be on an away team and forget that the planet is inhabited by large carnivorous animals that are drawn to the colour red, thus I fail to call in sick and get eaten alive

message 8: by Donovan (new)

Donovan Sotam (DSotam) | 64 comments Mod
I would probably die from food poisoning. And it wouldn't even be from an alien food. Good ol' cantina food.

message 9: by Lara (new)

Lara E Brown (larasaurus) I'd probably run into a space lamp post and knock my head off.

message 10: by Beth (last edited Aug 28, 2013 04:09PM) (new)

Beth | 41 comments I'm likely to stop and admire a cute alien rabbit-like creature and not see the carcasses outside its cave.

If that doesn't happen, then it would be riding my space bike too fast, looking aside to check out a handsome alien, and crashing into the back of a vehicle parked outside the space bar.