Jewish People Rock discussion

yes, jewish people do.

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophie (new)

Sophie Why do some people think that jews are so different? I mean, I know I'm really weird, but hey, if no one was weird then what kind of a world would we live in? An extremely boring one. With no variety. ZZZ...

message 3: by Sophie (new)

Sophie Sophia *TLO ROX!* wrote: "yeah!!"

Sophia *TLO ROX!* wrote: "yeah!!"

glad you agree with me

Purpleblossom *call me purple* (ELIA1223) yay!!!
did you join Artemis Hunters????
which you all should BTW!!

message 5: by Siareen (new)

Siareen | 31 comments Mod
OBAMAH WANTS TO GIVE JERUSALEM TO THE CONTROL OF THE UN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

message 6: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 8 comments Mod
Today at lunch, someone asked me if I liked ho-hos (the hostess ones). I keep Kosher, so I said I'd never had one because I can't have pork. They just looked at me like I was crazy and left the table.

Purpleblossom *call me purple* (ELIA1223) gaaah! i go to a jew school so that wont happen

message 8: by Gabby (new)

Lucky!!! My parents won't let me go to a Jewish school!!!!

message 10: by Gabby (last edited Jun 19, 2009 02:09PM) (new)

They think I need to be diversed.

message 11: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 12 comments Mod
Personally, I love being jewish, but too much of the religion is boring. Like i go to hebrew school and i am being bat mitzvahed, but jewish day school is too much.

Purpleblossom *call me purple* (ELIA1223) I like Jewish schools!!!!!!

message 13: by Adina (new)

Adina (adinao) | 1 comments Hey can anyone recommend any good Jewish fiction? I've read probably EVERY book about the Holocuast - fiction and non-fiction, and now I'm just kinda looking for adult fiction that has Jewish themes and characters. Please no books like Number the Stars.
-Adina, NY