Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Cover

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Ewa (new)

Ewa | 233 comments Added.

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42444 comments Mod
Removed. We cannot use images from booksellers sites (except Amazon).

message 4: by Empress (last edited Aug 27, 2013 07:29AM) (new)

Empress (the_empress) Added ISBN-10.
Got cover from the publisher: http://www.norstedts.se/bocker/utgive...

message 6: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Parry (kathrynmorgan-parry) | 26 comments Okay, my cover for The Cruel Twists of love is missing?The Cruel Twists of Love. Not sure why, I paid copyright for the pic?

message 7: by Empress (new)

Empress (the_empress) It seems the changes have been reverted. It seems a cover was changed instead of creating and alternative cover edition

message 8: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Parry (kathrynmorgan-parry) | 26 comments Ellie [The Empress] wrote: "It seems the changes have been reverted. It seems a cover was changed instead of creating and alternative cover edition"

Yes I got the old one back I had on my books for a week. Their are two edition on here and for some reason the one went if you could remove the covers from both I think I can add the correct one from here

message 9: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Parry (kathrynmorgan-parry) | 26 comments Okay its back, thanks if you changed it but could you have the second edition as the main one. Only I hate the original cover but it was a freeby pic. But to be fair for any one who read the original a chance to critisise the unedited version I added the new one and combined them together.

message 10: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42444 comments Mod
Goodreads policy is to keep all published covers on the site, as users want to shelve the cover of the copy they have.

But as the author, you have the ability to change which edition of the book is the default, which will come up in searches by title and show on your author profile. Here's how: http://www.goodreads.com/help/show/31...

message 11: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Parry (kathrynmorgan-parry) | 26 comments rivka wrote: "Goodreads policy is to keep all published covers on the site, as users want to shelve the cover of the copy they have.

But as the author, you have the ability to change which edition of the book ..."

thanks...done. Yuck my husband's sick taste in my cover is hidden.