Arsen: A Broken Love Story Arsen question

what can you say about this book? LOVE it or HATE it?
romance enthusiast romance enthusiast Aug 27, 2013 12:05AM
I just finished this one, and wow, I cant explain how I felt about this book after I read it. It's happiness, with fury, hatred and so much more. But I have to say I enjoyed it. It was very well written story. Hate and Love it. :)

Both and I ended up hating Ben believe it or not.

April Why did you hate Ben? I actually hated Arsen & Cathy a little bit, I mean he was just a greedy bastard and I don't want to fault Cathy too much, cause ...more
Nov 01, 2013 06:18AM · flag

I hated it and loved it at the same time. It was such a roller coaster ride. I feel the same way that you do unsure of how I really feel. I have been done with this book for 3 weeks now and it still has a hold of me. I am going to say that I love it!

i can't say i love the book... i'm in between. This is not really for me. I'm so disgusted with CATHY! The ending is force right? I don't thing Ben deserves to be with cathy again. I don't think she'll be faithful to BEn when she come face to face with Arsen again. Especially the way she realized that she's still in love with BEn AFTER arsen left her. Tsk tsk...And the EPI? Cathy DESERVE to be alone. She doesn't deserve Ben and her daughter. I hope that when Mia Asher decides for a sequel she will not crushed and broke Ben again and will make Arsen the victor with cathy...

I love, love, love this book. I think I went through a mental withdrawal after reading this amazing book. It was really hard for me to get into the next book that I read. I also kept thinking about the characters and I wanted more. I love when a book is so well written that it is capable of making me FEEL a broad spectrum of emotions from happy to sad and back to happy again. I can't say enough about how much I thoroughly enjoyed this book!

Just re-read the ending...have read it two three time already...cant get enough of it...perfect...just what i needed in the end a happy ending with a bitter feeling of someone left hurt and sacrificed for the good...bravo

The biggest reason I liked it was because (for me) it made me fall in love with both Ben and Arsen. I think it's pretty realistic to what could happen in real life. I can't say that I like or dislike Cathy...I think she was definitely suffering from depression and low self esteem.

deleted member Sep 26, 2013 11:30AM   0 votes
This is the first book that I finished and couldn't rate. I am so torn about how I feel about it. The one thing I know for sure is that Cathy is a head case. Arsen never came across as likeable to me- maybe in the end, but I'm still torn.

so well written!!
Mia makes you like all the characters so you cant choose - well I mean its so wrong, nut so rights
at the end i was a jibbering wreck

nooooooooooooo what??? hang on....... and more noooooooooooooo

i love it....really an interesting story

I found that I was troubled enough while I read this book that I had to put it down occasionally (something I would not typically associate with a book I "love"). But, I "loved" the ending and had reached a certain appreciation for the circumstances and each of the characters.

Will there be a sequel?

This book definitely takes you on a roller coaster of emotions. I do like a book that has twists and turns right up to the end.

I liked it but at some point hated Cathy. And even Disliked Arsen for taking advantage of her vulnerability. It was a different book for sure

*P Oct 25, 2013 06:47AM   -1 votes
I agree the writing was amazing. I had so many feelings after reading this book. It stuck with me which in my mind means it was a good book. There were times I was troubled by it, but once again, a credit to the excellent writing.