Advanced One on Ones discussion

❖ One on Ones ❖ > Lizzie, Joseph & Peyton

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (last edited Oct 08, 2013 09:50AM) (new)

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) Name: Ideliya
Personality: Mostly mad, gets excited when on the run or fighting. Witty, but cocky and sarcastic, which often leads to her almost getting caught, though she somehow always finds a way to get away.
Mini-Bio: This is simple. She found that using wand was too bulky, and since that is what she was trained to do she snapped it and embedded it's power in a ring. After this she began secretly learning the other type of magic. From there is is a classic story, someone found out, tried to arrest her, she got away and has yet to be discovered.
Other: Her 'wand' is a ring she wears on her right hand. She also dyes her hair often enough to keep herself hidden.
http://www.israelidiamond.co.il/Uploa...

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/201...

Anything else I should add?

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) name: Griffin Howard Rose

wand:
• Wandwood: Elder
• Core: Phoenix Feather
• Length: 11"
• Flexibility: Supple, agile, kind of light and aerodynamic.

appearance:
description

• He has pale-white skin, dark wavy hair that seems to always be messy, and sea-green eyes that are usually distracted by something. He is quite muscular and is tall for his age. He wears a raggedy and shredded black robe which flows around his legs. Under it is a slightly damaged white buttoned shirt. He wears a loose green tie which has a few rips here and there. His black trousers have small rips and his simple dark shoes have a few scratches.

personality: Griffin is usually sarcastic and up to mischief, always pulling pranks on people. He is very loyal to his friends and his family. He is also very impulsive and quite moody. He has a sarcastic and smart sense of humor. If you insult or mock him or his friends he always has an intelligent comeback. He remains true and never goes back on his word. He is brave, daring, and courageous. However, he is definitely not perfect. Griffin is somewhat short-tempered, and thus has trouble controlling his anger. He also gets distracted easily and he sometimes cannot focus on one something. He is very smart and cunning. Griffin was a new graduate of Hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry, his personality changed greatly during his fugitive days.

background: His life seemed like a fairy tale. Living in a luxurious house, with loving parents, and a brother who hates him. There must be death in a fairy tale. His older brother, Judah, was the heir of the family fortune. The Rose family were a rich and powerful famliy of pure-blooded wizards of the Wizarding World. Bold and cunning Slytherin. But they gave their youngest son the fortune, because they saw evil in Judah's heart. Judah, after listening in on his parents decision, brutally murdered them using dark and forbidden magic. Before that moment, Griffin's parents gave him something. Something that has been passed down from generations of great wizards. A wand. Griffin proudly carried this wand with him after escaping his viscous brother's wrath. Griffin has been on the run from hired wizard assassins and corrupt Aurors.

other: His 'signature' spell is Expelliarmus. (By signature I mean his favored spell, which he seems to cast the best. He doesn't depend on it all the time, he just likes it because he's very good at casting it and because it disarms an opponent quickly, and if done with much 'enthusiasm' it will knock out the opponent in similar means of the stunning spell, Stupefy. Although, even though that is his preferred spell he tries not to use it a lot, seeing it as a vulnerability. He is also very skilled with water-type spells.

message 4: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (last edited Aug 30, 2013 05:21PM) (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ Name: Ansley Charswell Davenport

Date of Birth: May 16th
Place of Birth: London, England

Inhuman Abilities: Magic - users essentially have unlimited possibilities for how they use their power, with only their skill, personal power-level, imagination/knowledge, and/or morality to define the borders.

Skills (as mortal):

~ Swimmer
~ Cyclist
~ Pianist
~ Climber

Equipment (if any): Book of Shadows - is a magical tome of the Davenport Line of Witches & Wizards. It is the most powerful and coveted of the Books of Shadows in the whole world and is over 300 years old. The Book has been passed down every generation ever since it was created by one of his ancestor's in the 17th century.

Besides all the information about the craft, the Book contains many entries on several beings from the magical community, including demons, warlocks, and other demonic beings. It also contains many spells and potion recipes, most of which were written by Ansley's mother.

Nationality(es): English

Appearance:

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body description: Muscular & Fit

Personality: Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

History: The Davenport family of Witches and Wizards live in a far away woods in London. A closed and secretive place where no mundanes can get tangled in their supernatural days. They the most powerful and strongest silent spell casting sorcerers. They chose their location so they do no harm to citizens as demonic beings mostly everyday non-stop try to overpower them.

After having reached notice of practices of the dark arts coming after Ansley, his parents immediately contact him to warn him not to come home from school. He listens to their warning and obeys their orders. Ansley comes back home worried about his family and finds his home in ashes and runs away.

Family: Chadwick - Father

Grace - Mother

Hadley - Brother

Addington - Brother

Kayleigh - Sister

Relationships/Crush: None yet.

Sexuality: Homosexual

Other: Ansley has had many practice with his father with magic. He may not be fully oriented but is intelligent.

message 5: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (last edited Aug 30, 2013 05:17PM) (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ Okay cool. I'll delete my comments at least.

message 6: by Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (last edited Aug 30, 2013 05:48PM) (new)

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) Griffin crept towards the small forest that stood right before him. It was quiet, very quiet. But he wasn't alone. He gripped his dark brown wand intently, keeping alert. A few years ago be would've already been captured. But he's used to running away and hiding now, a little too used to it. He heard the sound of branches snapping behind him, they were close. Griffin kept on running, this time he didn't include stealth in his strategy. They knew were he was, they were just toying with him. Griffin reduced his run into a walk. Did I lose them? A red flame rocketed towards him and hit a tree. That answered his question. "Stupefy!" he screamed, pointing his wand at a rogue wizard. The rogue flew backwards as the red blast hit him.

message 7: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ Ansley walked through the dark wavering forest. He kept an eye out on the Aurors. He'd been searching for them over the whole world, he thought that the madness would not stop until they were dead so he set out for their heads and it led him here. He heard something about to cross his path and cautiously hid behind a tree.

message 8: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ ((Oh, haha.))

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) Edited it. Shall we call the corrupt Aurors and forbidden magic users Rogues?

message 10: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ Yeah, that sounds better i guess.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) (Ill post when I gate on my computer, I'm about to nom, I mean eat food.)

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) Idelyia walked briskly through thick areas of trees, eyes directed at the ground to watch where she stepped. For a while she had managed to lay low, but she simply could not keep herself from crashing the party. Because of that, she had drawn a bit too much attention to herself again, and was once again where she was now, not using a single charm, only relying on her judgement of the terrain to avoid being followed. 'Stupify!' The word froze her mid-step. Lyia looked around, seeing neither the faster nor where it hit. She almost continued on, and another spell rang in her ears. Of course, being ever so dreadfully curious, she followed the sound.

((Goodnight! I will return to you in the morning!))

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) (Goodnight!)

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) (I am back!)

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) Griffin panted as the next spell was uttered out of his mouth almost like an impulse. "Bombarda Maxima!" The explosion shook the ground. The trees were scorched and burned. Most of the Rogues were burned, the others ran away. "Ugh- finally they leave me alone." A rattle of snapping branches concluded his happiness. "Lumos Maxima!" A bright light washed over the trees. He held up his wand, ready for another confrontation. The spell Incendio was on the tip of his tongue. A dark figure with curly hair that reached his shoulders stepped out from behind a tree. Followed by a curious looking girl that seemed to follow the light.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) Lyia instinctively raised her right arm, a faint blue glow stretching from her hand to the ground, blocking the heat that reached her. Once it settled, she looked again and allowed her eyes to adjust to the light that appeared ahead. She dusted herself off, and began walking again, tucking her hand into her cloak to mask the ring that flicked with electricity, ready to be released if needed.

message 17: by Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (last edited Aug 31, 2013 05:24PM) (new)

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) "What do you want Rogues?" Griffin said angrily. His wand was pointed out in front of him in a more of an offensive than a defensive way. "Stay right there. You too curly. Now tell me why you both are here at this time of night. No stupid answers, or I'll have to use the new spells I learned a few day ago. So I suggest you answer me properly, unless you want tentacles for hair." Griffin smirked, they seemed a little too young to be rogue Aurors or forbidden magic users. The girl had something glowing on her finger. Like chaotic electricity trapped on her finger. The glow was bright no doubt, it glowed through her cloak. The dark man looked like a sorcerer. Some legends at Hogwarts say that sorcerers use non-verbal spells and never use wands. They're mostly skilled in dark magic, like shadow-control and control over magical creatures. Both of them looked at each other weirdly, which showed that they didn't know each other.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) ((Haha, it happens.))

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) Lyia rolled her eyes. "I should be asking you the same thing." She hesitated to remove her hood quite yet, she had grown fond of her current hair and wouldn't want to change it. So for now she concealed her face, shadows covering her most noticeable features.

message 20: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (last edited Sep 02, 2013 01:32AM) (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ Ansley looked at the two with caution as he his hands glowed bright blue, "Rogue? I am none of such!" he said with an English accent, "If your not a Rogue then who are you?" he asked as he looked at the girl and boy with a step backwards. "I swear if any of you are the people who took my family from me you won't be walking out of here alive!" he yelled with fury and anger as his magic grew with his emotions turning his glow to fiery red.

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) "Calm down. We're not Rogues. The Ministry of Magic declared me a fugitive. Because of the rogue Aurors and my pathetic brother. I see you both don't use wands? So are you a sorcerer?" Griffin said with a hint of impatience. He lowered his wand. "So what exactly are you both doing here at this time of night?" He bit at his lower-lip, trying to pass the time by. He walked closer to them, but not that close. They might be tricking me, and I don't want to be in the blast radius when I blow them up.

message 22: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ He sighed with disappointment, he wanted to face the Rogues and kill them if it meant risking his life. Ansley powered down but still didn't trust them enough to spill his 'life story.' "Tracking Rogues. I've come all the way from London and their lead ended up here," he said not letting down his guard, "And you?" he asked him.

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) "Running away from my brother and his lunatic army. Money and power can drive people over the edge." Griffin slightly shivered as he recalled the blood on the floor of his house. "So? Are you a sorcerer? You don't seem much like a wizard." He said now trusting him enough. He seemed to young and immature to be a rogue. You can almost see the darkness take over their eyes. 'The eyes are the windows to your soul'. Their soul gets shredded apart every time they cast a forbidden spell. They become less humane, no sympathy or mercy. A beast, like his brother.

message 24: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ "Oh i'm sorry if i don't have a frickin wand to prove i'm a Sorcerer like you and i'm glad i don't," he said to him a bit nastily, "So your brother is trying to kills me. Well, same goes to him," he said, "I don't about you guys but i'd rather not be in the open where they can kill us," he said as he started to walk.

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) "Wait, no. I refer wizards who use non-verbal spells and use their hand movements to channel their ability as sorcerers. And where are you going?" Griffin said catching up to him. "We need to stick together if we're going to try to survive. Understand?" Griffin looked at both of them expectant of an answer. He continued to bite lower-lip, as it usually relives him of stress. "This isn't a game. Not to me. My brother. The only person I can call family, is out to kill me. He wants my head as a trophy. And yours too if we don't stick together."

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) (Before you comment let Lizzie do it first.)

message 27: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ ((OKay sure)

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "Everybody is so tragic, and here I am breaking into parties." Lyia muttered, shaking her head. For a moment she didn't follow, but decided before they were gone it was probably a good idea to go along.

message 29: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ "You think this is a joke to me," he chuckled, "Your mistakened, this is as real to me as anything and i'm deadly serious about what i say," he said as he looked at him and tried to understand his words, "Okay, fine, we'll stick together," he said as he looked at the girl and the guy, "My truck is parked around the corner, we should leave before they come back with more Rogues," he said to them waiting for their response.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "All right, just give me a minute." Idelyia drew up her hood and let the cloak completely cover her. A faint glow came from underneath, and for a moment, nothing happened. The cloak shortened rapidly and made sleeves around her arms. When she finished she was wearing perfectly normal muggle clothing, only reminiscent of her previous outfit in colour. "Oh, I hate having to do that." She leaned on a tree and rubbed her head.

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) Griffin looked at them. "Okay I'll see you there. We're are we going exactly?" He waved his wand over his head, his outfit twisted and turned. Turning into a normal muggle outfit too. "One more thing. Take this." Griffin handed them something. It was like a pendant, a serpent on a chain. "Wear it around your neck. Whenever it slithers, it means you are or will be in danger. It mostly detects Rogues, but remember there other dangers out there too."

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) Griffin looked at them. "Okay I'll see you there. We're are we going exactly?" He waved his wand over his head, his outfit twisted and turned. Turning into a normal muggle outfit too. "One more thing. Take this." Griffin handed them something. It was like a pendant, a serpent on a chain. "Wear it around your neck. Whenever it slithers, it means you are or will be in danger. It mostly detects Rogues, but remember there other dangers out there too."

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "You really think I'm going to take an enchanted object from someone I literally met five minutes ago and put it around my neck." Idelyia crossed her arms and looked at it. "I'm not that much of an idiot."

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) "There is also something else I inputted into the pendant. A charm. Only if I go rogue or turn against you. You say the charm and it'll poison me. Try it." Griffin said blatantly. "The charm spell is Recludo." Griffin dropped it onto her hands. "Try it." He smiled reassuringly. Griffin balled his fists, trying to get ready for the pain. It would first stop the muscles and inject the poison into his veins. But he knew that wouldn't even help. "Here it goes." He squeezed his eyes tight.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "I'm also not attacking you unless you give me a reason." Idelya stuffed the charm into her pocket. "Besides, I hate verbal spells. I try to only use them when I absolutely have to."

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) "Well, I think me becoming crazy is an excellent reason to use a verbal spell." Griffin said gravely. He pictured the scenario in his mind. Damn. "And you. Take this." Griffin handed him a golden coin. On one of the sides was a silhouette of a wizard with a pointy hat. Heads. On the other side was a silhouette of a snake's tail. Tails. "Flip the coin when you need help when I'm not there. If it lands on heads, a clone of me magically blasts into existence. My clone can use any spell I know. It's quite smart. But it never talks. When it lands on tails, a small basilisk will emerge from the coin. So you better throw it on the ground before it appears, you'll get a green flash of light as a warning. Throw it before the flash finishes. It's a baby black basilisk, it developed its venomous stage. So it's quite dangerous. Show it the coin so it won't attack you. They're immortal, their souls are bound to the coin. But they an die in battle. If they die, their souls will go back into the coin and heal. It asked quite a time, so protect them. The coin will flash silver when they finish healing."

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "Why are you giving us these? None of us has ever met before." Idelyia said, almost laughing. "For all I know, either of you could be simply using a polyjuice potion or masking spell. In which case I would be very unhappy because I've grown very fond of my current hair."

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) "Believe me. I have very bad trust issues. My brother brutally killed my parents. Now he wants my head too. But think about it? All three of us met here. At this time. Fighting Rogues. You have no choice but to trust me. I know the rogues from the inside and out. If i was a Rogue, why would I waste a month of my life making a polyjuice potion, just to kill a kid? Look into my eyes. If I was a Rogue you would see pure darkness in my eyes. You would see death, torture, and war." Griffin said straightly.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "Well," Idelyia said sarcastically. "You're bright and happy. And you're right about the potion, except it'd it weren't for a damned Rogue who broke in and ruined my research l, I might have found a way to cut the time at least in half." She sighed, putting her hands on her hips. "But that should probably wait until we're somewhere less obvious."

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) ((Have I been abandoned?))

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) ((No I was just waiting for Peyton's comment))

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) ((Gotcha.))

message 43: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ Ansley had no reason to change as he was already in mortal clothes as he doesn't go to some lame wizard school with cloaks and wands. He hated that stuff. Ansley looked at the charm and rested it on his palm before wrapping his fingers in a fist and making it disintegrate, "Don't worry, i'll change it later," he said to the guy and put it into a pouch from his pocket. He took the coin and put it with the powdered bracelet. "Okay, no time for introductions. Follow me," he said as he starting to walk to his truck.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) Idelya followed, tucking her hair into the hood as they neared the edge and the trees began to be more spread out. She played with her ring absently, twirling it around on her finger with her thumb.

((Sorry, would put more, but there really isn't much else I could think to do.))

message 45: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ ((Don't worry, don't feel that you have to post much because one of us does. Sometimes i do small ones as well, it depends what i can get down.))

Ansley kept an eye on them as well as the area around them. As they neared his car he pulled out his keys and hopped into the driver's seat and turned on the ignition and got onto the road driving. "I don't know about you guys but i'm starving," he said, "We should stop at a diner,"

(view spoiler)

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "I would say I know a place, but they don't like me there. So nevermind." Idelyia said, stepping into the back seat.

message 47: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ It was quiet in the car as they drove and thought he should respond as they are going to be spending a heap of time together, "Uh, why's that?" he asked as he looked at the road.

message 48: by Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (last edited Sep 06, 2013 08:41AM) (new)

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "They were wondering why a pot of oil was still cold after being on the stove for half an hour and so they said i threw a match into it." Idelyia said, trying not to laugh. "To be fair they never actually found a match once it burned down."

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) Griffin was quiet through the whole trip, he didn't make a sound. The boy and girl were making some conversation but he wasn't in the mood to talk. He watched the white of the road pass by like raindrops. He was a mess, his clothes were ripped, his hair was messy, and there were scars all over his body. He knew a spell to mend his clothes, but he wanted to show them how it was for the brother of the Head Rogue to be running away from them.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) Idelyia glanced at Griffin. He was being awfully quiet, as he hadn't said a thing since the woods.
(Sorry to be so short, all I could think to put.)

« previous 1