1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > pikmin100xx and Lunic Charm

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments so what do you want to do

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Something with romance

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments sure do you have any than in mind

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments movie star werewolf guy and a new to LA small town girl who just lost her mom to a mysterious car crash. She lives in the same condo building as the star do to her godmother, her mom's friend. Her godmother is hardly there due to her job as a flight attendant. They meet because he uses her condo to hide from unwanted fans..... I want to be the girl

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments sure ready make the charchters

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Kay.... do you mind anime pics?

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments no I love anime

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Same anime rox

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Name: Alice Hathaway
Appearance: http://m606.photobucket.com/image/ani...

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments ok here's mine

Name: Danual Flame
looks: http://syedatherrizvi.webs.com/apps/p...
Personalty:acts like a hotshot in front of his fans but is acctley shy on the inside he dos not talk much to people he dose not know

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments how shod we start

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments At the condo complex?

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments all right do you want to go 1st or should i

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments You can.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments ((ok))

Danual walked out of the stage area and was on his way to condo thanking to himself "ok I ony have a cupe mints to get out of here befor the fan shoud up"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Alice was pulled into the complex my her godmother, kayla. She leads her passed the front desk.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments Danual walked thour some of the alway to get to the condo whall hearing his fans be hinde him "all come on" he thougt and took off in a run

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Alice hears screaming and Kayla pulls her into the elevator.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments Danual sneaks behind the condo and goes through the back door

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Kayla pushes Alice into her condo and closes the door. "Alice your room is next to mine down the hall." Alice nods and heads to her new room with her bags in her hands.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments Danual head up the stiras untell he saw some of his fans and quickly went into the elevator and quickly press a foor at random

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Alice unpacks her bags and hears screaming from the hall.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments Danual quickly ran out of the elevator hearing the screaming behinde him he quickly went into a room at random thinaking its beter to have deal with how ever owns it then the fans

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Alice hears the door open and heads out of her room. She sees a boy and a note on the counter from the corner of her eye.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments Danual realved to get away from the fans wet out sh and then noced the girl "crap" he thougt he smiled "um hi"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments She waves and went to read the note. Kayla went back to work so she was alone for the next three days.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments Danual was surprise to see that this girl just took him barging so lightly

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Alice sighs and heads to the fridge. There was barely anything in there. She found some sandwich meat and made herself a sandwich.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments although he was wondering what was going on he put his ear up to the door hearing all the fans out side jugeing but sound he guessed 50 to 40 "hu new record " he sead out loud with out notching

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments She looks at the boy and wondered what to do about him. She goes to the couch and eats her sandwich, deciding to go stopping tomorrow.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments he tapped on the door listing to the sound out side "how long is going to take for them to go this time"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments "If you're waiting for them to leave just sit down and watch TV ." She says in her usual quiet manner.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments "late you now that there looking for me" he sead

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments She raises one of her eyebrows and turns on an old movie, the sword and the stone.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments he sits down in a chair next to the couch "you now most people whoud thank twice of having a stranger in there home"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments "My cousins use to do it all the time." She says finishing her sandwich

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2855 comments ((sory passed out whating for the next comment))
"just saying" he sead

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments She watches one of her favorite movies, the sword and the stone.