Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Teddy&Evermore

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Awesome, so what was your idea?(:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Thanks ^^ and this is it (:

Guy A is a jock, a jerk and he makes fun of people a lot. Guy B is a nerd, likes to play video games and roleplay, that sort of stuff. Guy B is openly gay and is proud of it. Guy A on the other had, is a different story. Everyone thinks that he's straight, but he;s actually gay even though he hismelf tries to deny it. And his way to do that is to torment his crush, who is Guy B, and date the head cheerleader. Guy A and Guy went to the same middle school together, but nce they started High School, Guy B tranferd to an LGBT privae boarding shool for High School, his parents heling him pay for it. Guy A was thankful for that because know he could forget about his feelings. And he did, for two and a half years anyways. During the middle of his junior year, Guy B's parents told him that they couldn't pay for hi mto go to his school anymore and he had to tranfer to a pubic barding school instead, leaving his boyfriend, Guy C behind. This news angered Guy C and the night before he left, cheated on Guy B with someone who he thought was his friend and then toldhim that next day what he did, as well as break up with him. Guy B was upset, so he stayed with his friend Haven for a week before going to the new school, which Guy A happens to go to. To make things worse for Guy A, Guy b shares a dormroom with him now. At fist, Guy A tries to act normal and like his usual self, making fun of Guy B and what not. But after some time, his feelings start to take over and he begins to get really shy aeound Guy B, not knowing what to say or do anymore basically.

There is a lot more things that are going to happen, but that's just a quick look of it ^^

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments This sounds awesome! This is just a thought but what if Guy C cheated with Guy A? Guy B could find out later maybe?

So who did you want to play? I am not very good at shy characters, most my guys being the tall dark and handsome type mixed with a little bad boy but I am up to role play any of them!(:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Aw that would pi** him off lol Good idea lol

So with the character. I've done a roleplay nearly the exact same as this a bunch of time and I have never been Guy A through all of my times doing it. So I would prefer to be Guy B, but if your not good at being mean, like me lol, then you can be Guy B (:

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments No that works out fine, I would prefer to be guy A!(:

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Okay I am gonna get started on my character then, do you mind how detailed he is? I can go anywhere from super to not so much it usually just depends on the character. (:

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Awesome I should have him up in in an hour or so depending on who creative my mind decides to be!(:

message 11: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Oh hey just a question how are you with cussing and how far (If they get there) do you go in sex scenes? I know if it gets to intense we would have to go to pm but I figured I would ask now.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I'm fine with cursing, but I like to censor it whenever the words are bad lol And I'm fine with mature scenes as well (:

message 13: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Alright sweet so you won't mind if my character, or I drop the F- bob every now and then? I can censor it if you rather. (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Naw, I don't really mind (: And you don't have to censor it, I just do because goodreads may or may not start having an issue with that as well, sine they already took away our right to have mature scenes freely! They're roleplaying Nazis!! Lol

message 15: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Oh one more thing, sorry for all the questions but I know they are at a boarding school for high school students or are they in college?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments No it's fine (: And its a High School boarding school.

message 17: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Alright, thanks!

message 18: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Name:Samuel Martin Fredrickson Nickname: Sam, he hates his first name though close friends and family call him Sammy.
Sexuality: He is known as a very straight young man but in reality he is gay.
Appearance: Sam is every girls fantasy man he has long unruly brown hair that is always a bit on the shaggy side that clashes perfectly with his ocean blue eyes and upon first glance at him there is almost something rugged and foreign about his face. He constantly has a 3 o’clock shadow though whether it is from laziness or simply because Sam likes the way it looks is something not even he knows himself. He has a carefree smile that seems to lighten up the room and a laugh that infects anyone close enough to hear it; he does both freely and often. Sam stands at six foot four and when added with his lean body can have quite the effect on strangers who always seem confused, Sam has broad shoulder and is abnormally tall but then you like at his face and it is simply sunshine. In fact Sam has been compared to a large puppy more than a few times and while he is so big is quite agile and almost graceful in his movements. Sam is a runner and quarter back on the football team (Though on first glance everyone always assumes he is too large to be a fast runner) and is built like one having lean body over some of the more muscular guys on the team and while he doesn’t look strong you don’t want to find out. His normal every day clothing are jeans that make his butt look amazing, though it could just be his butt and tight cotton tee shirts along with brown work boots ( See picture below). When the weather is cold he can be found in a worn brown leather jacket and a beanie. He can also be wearing ray bans when riding his bike or if he is hung over from the night before.
(view spoiler)
Photos:
(view spoiler)
Personality: Arrogant, brash, overconfident, bumptious, conceited, egotistical or at least that is what appears when you look up cocky in the dictionary and right next to those words is a picture of Sam. Now none of it is not without good reason, Sam has always been successful in everything he has put his mind too. The hordes of girls drooling at his feet (and quite a few men as well) also don’t seem to make Sams head any smaller, honestly Sam is a self-absorbed bastard because he can be. He is the star of the football team and has been since freshman year and that alone is a rare thing, his grades though not great are only that way because Sam doesn’t bother to do his homework. He is smart, more so than any man as good looking as him, should be and while he won’t admit it is quite a nerd. He can be a sarcastic asshole 99% of the time but don’t let that fool you into thinking he doesn’t care because Sam may have a lot of faults but when push comes to shove he will always have you back. He can be funny on occasion and always seems to be able to lighten the mood no matter the circumstances and while he ultimately seems to rule the school has never bullied anyone. You may not see it when looking at Sam but he is very self-conscious of how other see him and about people finding out he is gay. On the outside though he is your regular bad boy with an attitude that will use a girl and dump her the next day, the kid that smokes behind the school, who ditches class after getting smashed the night before, who ultimately lives a carefree life.
History: Growing up Sam had everything he needed to achieve and grow into a healthy adult. He was always outside playing sports, riding his bike, walking the family dog and so on and so forth. He has an older brother (Charlie) and every day of his young life would tell himself he wanted to be just like him, in fact that is still what he says on lazy days when he doesn’t want to work out or go to football practice. His brother shipped away overseas in the Marines when Sam was twelve and ever since Sam has only wanted to graduate and go join his brother. He found out he was gay at age thirteen at a friend’s birthday party when all the boys splashed into the pool and Sam realized he would rather look at the half naked boys then the girls. That night though when he got home and told his mother she told him to keep it to himself, not because she was ashamed of him but because his father would have beat him nine ways to Sunday if he ever found out. Sam wasn’t stupid though he had heard his father yell about ‘fags’ since he was a young boy and the thought of being one himself terrified him. Ever since that fateful day he tried his hardest to stop liking boys, and quickly dated every girl at his school over the course of the next two years. Of course though that didn’t ‘cure’ him, nothing ever would and still to this day Sam is known as a man whore but he would rather be called that then a ‘fag’ or another demeaning term that has been invented for gay people. His mother died when he was sixteen from stage three ovarian cancer and with her died his secret. Sam immediately went away to boarding school not able to watch his father walk around the house like a ghost never quite recovering from his wife’s death.
Other: His bike- (view spoiler)

Not my best work but my brain just isn't very imaginative today!

message 20: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Thank you!(:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I have a character made for my boy, but he's sort of a short character compared to this and...yeah I'd feel weird since you wrote a lot lol So I was gonna add to him.

message 22: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Okay, I should be on for a couple more hours so take your time! (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Alright (: I'm gonna go take a shower now and try to wake myself up, since I just woke up from a 2-3 hour nap and probably won't make my character very well, and I'll be back lol

message 24: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Haha sounds good! (: I just might take a nape now. >.>

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Lol so I'm back and a little more awake. So, I will start on the character.

message 26: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Okey dokey! I am gonna go take my dog for a walk but I should be back in 20 minutes or so.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Alright (: He is done :D

Name: Jamie Reed

Date of Birth: June 14

Sexuality: Gay

Appearance

photo 0d204-dae47-nice-black-emo-boy-hairstyle-330x495-jpg_zpsd93d6b84.jpg
Jamie has jet black hair and gray-green eyes, sometimes can be appeared to be colorless in a certain amount of light. He stands at 6'5 and weighs 140 lbs, being very skinny and tall for his age.

Family

Jamie's family is quite large, his mother having 13 children, not including Jamie. His family is actually very rich, so his mother stays home and watches the children. His aunt, mother's sister, also lives with them and writes books and short stories for a living to help them out. And his father is the head of a business, getting all his money in that way. His older sister and brother do not live in the home anymore, not able to deal with their father.

Father: Nathan Reed

Mother: Melissa Reed

Aunt (Melissa's sister): Kary Jackson

Older sister: Allie Reed

Older Brother: Jacob Reed

Younger pair of Quadruplets (they are 7 years old): Daymun (male), Damien (male), Daila (female) and Dahlia (female)

Younger Sister's (age's in parenthesis): Willow (5), Cassandra (4), Sopia (4) and Hayden (1)
Younger Brother's: Peyton (4), Alek (2) Cameron (4 months old)

History: Growing up for Jamie, the house wasn't really that crowed, since his parents only had Jamie and his older sibling's first. They were wealthy even pack then, not nearly as much as now though. His toddler life was pretty easy, from what he could remember, but once he got into the 1st grade, everything changed. His father became very strict, especially with his grades, looking good in public, not embarrassing himself at all, since his father thought that if Jamie embarrassed himself, then that would also embarrass the rest of the family as well. So that's how it was when he was in Elementary School. Growing up, Jamie also had blonde hair, that being the color that he was born with. When Jamie was in the 4th grade, his father's attitude got worse and he began to beat Jamie whenever he did something even slightly wrong, even if it was a complete accident. Jamie didn't mind that too much, having to already deal with it in his life. But then, his father tired to kill him when he was in the 6th grade. Jamie didn't even know what it was for, but he just came home one day and his father dragged him into the bathroom and put him into a full bathtub, trying to drown him. He also slit Jamie's wrists, nearly all the way up to his elbows on both his arms because he thought that would kill him faster. His older sister was the one to save him, pulling her father away from Jamie while his brother took him out of the tub and called the ambulance. That was when Jamie's personality changed. He went to go stay with his aunt for 2 weeks and when he came back, he had dyed his hair black and told his family that he was going to go live with her in a different place. And he did, despite his father's warning and they moved to a nicer, safer location.

Personality: Jamie is a fairly kind person, very joking as well. He just likes to have fun and have a good laugh, since he never grew up with that. In truth, he does like to act out and call attention to himself, because that was something that his father told him he could never do, but now that he's away from him, he's allowed to do that and have some freedom in his life. for the first time in a long time. Even if something is putting Jamie down, he will hid that and act normally, getting over whatever it was that bothered in a little bit ago fairly quickly and just going completely back to normal. Because of his past however, Jamie still does have nightmares sometimes and can also have panic attacks, which he takes medication for, but they can still happen.

Other: Jamie is really into anime, roleplaying and video games. He also really likes to dance, his best friend Alexandria getting him into it. He is on the cross-country team at school as well, being the faster runner among them all.

And if interested, his friends and what they look like:

Alexandria: Best friend for Jamie's since he transferred to her school in the 7th grade. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9q...

Haven: Best friend to Jamie since they met at the pool in the 8th grade. Girlfriend to Ever. http://s1.favim.com/orig/14/emo-girl-...

Ever: Best friend to Jamie since they met at the pool in the 8th grade. Girlfriend to Haven. http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lno...

message 29: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments I love him!(:

Would you mind starting the role play?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I love him too lol He's my baby boy xD

And where do you want em to start? I day before Jamie transfers to the school or the day that he had to move in with Sam?

message 31: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Um I guess it really is up to you! If we start the day before Jamie leaves are we going to skip to when he comes back?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments We can just start when he had to move in with Sam. It'd be easier for both of us lol

message 33: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Haha okay!(:

message 35: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments If you could? I am never too good at starting role plays! (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Yeah I can, it's no issue ^.^

----------------------------------------

Jamie got out of his Aunt car, getting all of his things from the backseat. He was starting at this new boarding school today and honestly, he was happy about it. After what happened with his ex, he didn't ever want to go back to that other school again. At the thought of his ex, he felt his stomach drop, but he tried to remain calm and just contain himself and remain happy. He said bye to his aunt and headed up towards the boy's dorm house, getting a few looks from some of the other students. He also remembered a few of them from Middle School, but he didn't know if they remembered him. From the look on some of their faces, it was a definite yes. Oh well.

message 37: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Should Sam remember him or should it take a while to finally click?
~~

Sam stepped into his dorm room and looked around, he had cleaned up a little since he was informed of the fact he was going to have a room mate. It seemed though that the room was still his for the moment and he couldn't help but be happy about it, he had just gotten back from Foot ball practice and was a sweaty mess. Not that it mattered he supposed, after all his room mate was a guy so there was no reason to be worried about looking good for the first meeting. Sam threw his bag onto his unmade bed and hurried into the shower glad to have the warm water running down his body. About half way through he silently cursed himself having forgotten to bring a new set of clothes with him, it seemed getting used to someone else living with him was going to be hard. At least he had remember to shut and lock the bathroom door before stripping down, lord knows that last thing his room mate would want to see was his naked body.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments (( He'll probably remember him after hearing his name (: ))

Jamie went to the front door and stepped inside, looking around the room. A few guys were sitting there on the couch, watching t.v. And, of course, it was sort of messy, random clothing laying on the floor and what not. When he walked in, the guy's watching the t.v turned to look at him, seeing that he was a new kid. Jamie looked back at them before just looking away and heading towards the steps to go find his room. He heard a few of the guy's whisper some names about him and he even heard his name. Guess one of them remembered him. He didn't remember any of them thought. They were probably just one of the jocks that made fun of him in Middle School, that didn't really bother him. He went up the steps, knowing that his room was on the 2nd floor from the number. He looked up and down the hallway, finding it quickly enough. Unfortunately, he didn't have a key yet. His roommate was suppose to have one for him from the dorm R.A. Jamie knocked on the door, loud enough for whoever it was he was rooming with to hopefully hear it.

message 39: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments (Okay!)

Sam had just soaped up his hair when he heard the loud knock " Shit, shit shit." he muttered only to get soap in his mouth. It seemed the rest of the day was going to be shitty, he croaked out " Coming!" before rinsing his mouth of any soap and then his hair. He turned off the water and reached blindly for a towel lucky enough to find a white on that looked clean enough, though looks could be deceiving. Deciding he had no time to ponder the matter he wrapped it around his waist and exited the bathroom. In his rush he had forgot to rinse or dry off and so left wet footprints across the floor as he made his way to the door pushing his wet hair from his face and pulling open the door. He was surprised to that on the other side was a tall, lanky kid with jet black hair though Sam doubted it was his natural color simply because how pale he looked. "Hey, I'm Sam. Sorry about this." he said indicating to his wet soapy self " you caught me a little of guard." he finished a small voice in his head whispering that this kid looked familiar.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Jamie waited outside the door silently, looking back and forth when he heard a boy from the inside yell that he was coming. So he was taking a shower...Jamie felt sort of bad for having to make him come out just to come and get the door for him. Might have just been easier if the school gave him the key when he got everything in the mail for his Aunt to sign, since she was his legal guardian now. He stood outside silently as he waited for the kid, looking up and down the hallway. A few kid's past by him to get to their own rooms and a few even smile at Jamie. He only slightly smiled back, not remembering any of them that passed. When he heard the door open, he looked over and looked at the boy, recognizing him right away. It was that Sam Fredrickson kid that made fun of him all the time in middle school...He had to room with him...? And from his reaction to Jamie, he didn't recognize him. Of course he didn't.
" It's fine...," Jamie said and shrugged his shoulders, coming into the room when Sam stepped back slightly to let him in. Sam's side of the room was messy, while Jamie expected right away when he saw him.

message 41: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Sam watched the kid walking into the room and ran another hand through his wet hair "Right well I'm Sam." he stated after a moment of silence. He wasn't sure what he had wanted in a room mate but this kid was definitely not it. Sam liked to stay out late and party, bring girls home, play video games and eat pizza six nights out of the week and the geeky looking kid in front of him had probably never touched a girls boobs in his life. Which was just Sams luck to be stuck with some nerd, was it so much to ask for someone cool to share a room with? Apparently so, Sam stood there for a moment longer waiting for the kid to introduce himself before realizing he was still soaking wet " And I'm gonna go finish my shower." he added with a nod grabbing some clothes on his way back to the bathroom. This kid was going to be staying here at least for a year, Sam could find out his name later.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " Okay," Jamie said in response to him hopping back into the shower and he went over to the clean side of the room, passing by Sam's as he passed and grimaced. Yep, it was dirty all right. Looks like he attempted to clean up at least a little though. So that was...thoughtful...he guess. He set all his bags down of the bed and sighed, glad to have the weight off his shoulders. They were pretty heavy. He opened his first backpack, while had all the clothing he brought, which wasn't much. He didn't really wear stylish clothing, normally just jeans and a black, purple, blue or white long sleeved shirt, long sleeved to cover up the scars on his wrist. He went to his dresser and put everything in.

message 43: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Sam hummed the theme song to batman while he was in the shower finishing up rinsing his body and then just standing there and letting his mind wander. He swore he knew that kid from somewhere else, his tall lanky body and geeky personality was oddly enough not something you can by too many times in your lifetime. Sam was little embarrassed when he felt the hot curl of need in the lower part of his stomach, there was no way he found this dweeb to be attractive..right? Sure Sam mostly went for smaller, shier girls simply because they reminded him of the kind of guys he always crushed on but he certainly wasn't going to have the bad luck of crushing on a room mate that didn't even seem like a cool person? After that Sam finished up in the shower, deciding that his mind left alone to wander was to dangerous of a thing. He dried off pulling on a dark pair of jeans and light blue cotton v-neck before once more leaving the safety of the bathroom. He caught sight of the kid unpacking while he made his way over to the bed and plopped down on it. "So, do I know you from somewhere?" the question had escaped his mouth before Sam was able to swallow it back down.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Jamie was busy working on putting his books, video games and CD's away in the bookshelf that they provided. He had put the CD's on the very top shelf, books on the next 3 shelves and was working on putting the video games on the bottom two shelves when Sam asked him the question. So he really didn't remember him then? Huh...
" Yeah, we went to Middle School together for 7th and 8th grade. My name is Jamie Reed," he replied, looking up and over at Sam as he said it.

message 45: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Sam shot up in bed and after that his whole body went stiff, no no no no NO! He had know the boy had looked familiar, even knew that there was some part of him that had lusted over the geek before but dear lord he never would have thought it was Jamie Reed. He relaxed his posture after a moment not wanting the kid to know he had gotten that big of a reaction out of him " Oh hey right." he mumbled pushing a hand through his hair, it seemed that was becoming a nasty habit of his. "Err how have you been?" he offered up remember all the times he had bullied the kid at school only to go home and pleasure himself at the thought of Jamie squirming underneath him. This had to be karma, all those times he had beaten the kid senseless were coming back to haunt him by having him in the same room, so that Sam wouldn't be able to groan his name at night, or god forbid the fact that Sam might seem him naked " You were the gay kid right?" he finished off, it seemed old habits died hard.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Jamie noticed his reaction and raised an eyebrow. Oh, so know he remembered him. He figured he would have from the beginning, considering that he was pretty much his favorite target to bully. he didn't say anything when he first said hi and just continued to put away his video games. He stopped this action and sighed at his last question and he looked over at him.
" Yeah, that was me. Though you mainly used the term f**got," Jamie replied, standing up since he was finished with the bookshelf for now. He put the two backpack that he used underneath his bed and then opened his other two ones that had his sheets, blanket and pillowcases in them. He still had other small thing to get from home, but his Aunt said she'd bring it over later on tomorrow after he finished his classes.

message 47: by Inigo Montoya (last edited Aug 27, 2013 07:56PM) (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Sam flinched at his comment, believe it or not he had changed a lot since middle school the years of being away from his dad making it easier to accept he was gay. He had even gone on a couple of dates, of course they were all with people from out of town with no chance of ever coming back. For whatever reason though none of that applied to Jamie, maybe it was because Sam had always hated him way back when. Why did Jamie get to be so proud to be gay when Sams father would have killed him for even looking at a guy the wrong way?! No, Sam may have grown up since the last time he had beaten the shit out of Jamie but nothing between them had changed. "You bet your ass I did, that's what you are." he snarled out wanting Jamie to cower in fear like he use to "And so help me if I catch you checking me out of touching any of my boxers I shove something so far up your ass not even a f*g like you could enjoy it." he added balling his fists in rage.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Jamie laughed out loud at his words and looked over at him with a smirk, eyes clearly assumed.
" Oh trust me. Not even a f*g like me would sink so low and to try to get in the pants of a guy like you. I'd soon jump out a window then sink that low," he said, looking away after he was finished and taking out his sheets and everything from his backpack. They were a present from his aunt, his sheets and pillowcases blue and his blanket purple. They were all bare as well, not designs on it just like Jamie liked.

message 49: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya  | 95 comments Sam was a little taken a back, it seemed the kid had grown a pair since the last time they had met. It was no matter Sam could easily beat the living shit out of him if needed and then the kid would learn some manners "What ever you say f*g, just don't say I didn't warn you." he said simply before standing up and pushing Jamie out of his way. There was a small part of him that had wanted to linger on his body, a small part of him that was wounded by the harsh words but he buried that under his anger. He pulled a beer out of the fridge and cracked it open leaning against the counter to watch Jamie. He tried to keep his eyes emotionless as he watched the kid move, took in his black hair and deciding that he liked it, for whatever reason it suit Jamie. He also noticed he had gotten taller since the last time and possibly filled out a little more. He found the old fantasy's coming back to him with some relief and terror.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Jamie would have probably pushed Sam back, but he was a bigger man that that. He wouldn't stoop to his level and start pushing people around, even if just once and since someone did it to him. He was better than that. So, instead he just glared at Sam for a moment before beginning to finish up what he had left, making his bed. He needed to crawl over to put the sheet on the opposite ends, as well as when he put the blanket on, so he bum was up slightly in the air. Once he had that done, Jamie put his pillows into the cases and placed them onto the bed.

« previous 1