Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Teddy and Zoella

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hurdur! ^-^

I'd really love to hear your ideas!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Thanks :D So, this is the original idea that I wanted to do (:

Guy A is a jock, a jerk and he makes fun of people a lot. Guy B is a nerd, likes to play video games and roleplay, that sort of stuff. Guy B is openly gay and is proud of it. Guy A on the other had, is a different story. Everyone thinks that he's straight, but he;s actually gay even though he hismelf tries to deny it. And his way to do that is to torment his crush, who is Guy B, and date the head cheerleader. Guy A and Guy went to the same middle school together, but nce they started High School, Guy B tranferd to an LGBT privae boarding shool for High School, his parents heling him pay for it. Guy A was thankful for that because know he could forget about his feelings. And he did, for two and a half years anyways. During the middle of his junior year, Guy B's parents told him that they couldn't pay for hi mto go to his school anymore and he had to tranfer to a pubic barding school instead, leaving his boyfriend, Guy C behind. This news angered Guy C and the night before he left, cheated on Guy B with someone who he thought was his friend and then toldhim that next day what he did, as well as break up with him. Guy B was upset, so he stayed with his friend Haven for a week before going to the new school, which Guy A happens to go to. To make things worse for Guy A, Guy b shares a dormroom with him now. At fist, Guy A tries to act normal and like his usual self, making fun of Guy B and what not. But after some time, his feelings start to take over and he begins to get really shy aeound Guy B, not knowing what to say or do anymore basically.

And this is the list of other ones that you can choose from if you don't like the other one. Or if you wanna do doubles (: Warning: The third one is very similar to the idea up top, but they are actually very, very different at the same time lol

Guy A is a player, doesn't believe in love at all and pretty much only wants people for that one thing in life (and you know what that is ;) ) Guy B is a really sort of nerdy type of person, loves to read books and stay on top at his college. He is also a virgin. One day when Guy A is picking up a book, since he reads from time to time, when he sees Guy B, taking a liking to him right away. He goes over and greets himself, Guy B thinking that he was very good looking. In the end, they end up exchanging numbers and text each other from time to time. They also go out sometimes and Guy A does his best at flirting, though Guy B doesn't really get it, never having a girlfriend or boyfriend in his life. After some while, Guy B sees that he has a crush on Guy A and asks if he wants to be his boyfriend. At first, Guy A is having a inner conversation with himself, but he decides to take him up on that and begins to date him. He was just planning to use him though. When he realizes that Guy B obviously does not like the touching that he tries out, he plans to break up with him, but he figures out that he can't for some reason so he sticks with him, trying to decide what to do.
-
Guy A and Buy B have been dating for about 6 months now, happily too. Guy A is a very joking, silly type of person, while Guy B prefers to think things out more, but they make it work well. Guy C, who is a guy that has had a crush on Guy A for a long time, lies to him and says that he saw Guy B with another guy. Of course, Guy A has his doubt's at first, but he begins to notice strange behavior in Guy B, while makes him think about what Guy C said. In reality, Guy B had found a job to buy Guy A a birthday present, but Guy A didn't thin so anymore. He eventually confronts Guy B about it and Guy B denies it of course, but Guy A doesn't believe him and breaks up with him. The distressed and depression of this fact makes Guy B move away to go live with his sister, starting a new life there. 5 or 6 years later, Guy A and Guy B meet again. Guy A had figures out that Guy C was actually a lier and has tried to make up with Guy B, but he never answered his calls. Bu that's not the biggest problem now. It's that Guy B doesn't remember him. 3 years after he transferred to his new school, these jock boys figured out that he was gay and bashed him in the head, causing him to loose memory of everything in life, even who his siblings were. Now, Guy A is going to try and get that back for him.
-
Guy A is part of the jocks. He's in the football team, is dating the head cheerleader and acts like a jerk to the nerdy kids. But actually he isnt like that at all. He just wanted to fit in with the popular kids. Hes also pretty sure hes gay, but doesnt want anyone to know. Guy B is of the nerdy kids that play videos games, roleplay, watch anime, read books, etc. He is in the cross-country team and loves to run. He is also openly gay. Guy A has actually had a crush on Guy B since 7th grade, but resorted to making fun of him because he didnt want anyone to find out. Guy B goes to a diff rent middle school for 8th grade, but comes back for high school. Guy A and Guy B end up dorming in the same dorm in their high school boarding school. Guy B is actually still hung up over his ex boyfriend Guy C because Guy C broke up with him since he was moving away for high school. After a while, Guy A's feelings start to go crazy and he really wants to be with Guy B.
-
Guy A is a 15 year old boy, very shy and timid, but he has a big heart. He is in love with a 24 year old man, that was his babysitter growing up. Guy B has no clue of his feelings, being a bit of an airhead and all. Guy B's cousin, Guy C (who is 21 years old) is in love with Guy A. Guy C is a very anti-social person, never talking to anyone, but Guy A showed him kindness a few times and he realized he fell in love with him. One day while Guy A was heading home from his night class, Guy C kidnaps him, knowing of no other way to show he is in love. He just takes things too far. Guy A wakes up with a blindfold over his eyes, his hands handcuffed behind his back and his legs handcuffed together. At first, he thinks that his kidnapper may be Guy B and every time he assumes this, Guy C gets upset because he hates Guy B with all his heart. For the first 2 months, Guy A is kept tied up on a bed, getting meals and everything though from Guy C. Since Guy A is acting good enough, Guy C gives him a bit more freedom, undoing his legs and letting his blindfold come off and letting him take a bath on his own. Guy A never really disobeys hm either, seeing that whoever this man is is a lot kinder than anyone else who may have taken him. After a few more months, he comes to realize that he is in love with his "Master", as he begun to call him. He asks if he can see who he is, but Guy C refuses for the longest time, feeling that he may loose interest in him after he figures out. Eventually though, Guy C lets him see. Guy A is surprised yes, but it didn't change the way he thought about him and they lived happy together for another month or so, until Guy B pays an unexpected visit to his cousin's house. Seeing Guy A there, he beats up Guy C and calls the police, this causing Guy C to go to prison for 3 years. At first, Guy A hates Guy B for doing this, but he soon realizes that Guy C was the one in the wrong and he falls back in love with Guy B and they begin to secretly date, secretly because of their ages.

The second part to this:
It's been at least 3 1/2 years later and Guy A is now 9 years old, Guy B being 27 and Guy C being 24. Guy A and Guy B are living happily together now, Guy A working as a model and Guy B an actor. Guy C is out of prison now and has started a life as a rock/metal singer and a model. Guy A sees him on t.v during an interview and it brings back feelings that he thought he ridded of. Then, he gets a letter in the mall saying that he was now coming to be working with Guy C on a few photo shoots. At first, Guy A stays as far away from him as possible, but soon enough, he realizes he can't stay away from this man, loving him once again.
-
Guy A is a new transfer student at a High School, getting into his Junior years. He is a nice and kind person, can be a bit of an airhead at times, but he's sweet. He gets underestimated a lot, being sort of short and tiny, but he actually knows karate, having taken it with his best guy friend before he moved. During lunch, he meets B, who is a dark, cold and mysterious sort of guy. He never socializes with anyone after cancer took his boyfriend away a number of months ago and he never shows any emotion whats-so-ever. Guy A tries to talk to him, only to be shunned away in the beginning. But there is something similar about Guy A that reminds Guy B of his dead boyfriend and he starts to actually feel more comfortable around him, but he's scared to get close to anyone else, afraid that they might be taken away from him again. After a bit however, he can't stop getting close to the smaller male and he starts to open up a lot. But then, Guy A gets into an accident that almost kills him and places him in a coma for a few weeks. During this time, Guy B is freaking out and finally realizes that he loves Guy A.

I do have to apologize now though. It super late here and I need to get some sleep because I have school tomorrow. I'll check back in the morning to see what you thought of the ideas (:

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Holy smackadoodle, girl! These are all genius!

How about you pick an idea you really want to do and pick who you want to be and I'll do the same and then we can do two of your amazing ideas. (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Hehe, thanks (:

Well, I wanted to do the first idea so yeah (: As for character, I've never been Guy A before, so I would prefer Guy B. But if your not good at being mean, like me, you can be Guy B (:

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I can play Guy A. (: They're the easiest characters to play; mean only for show, soft, sensitive teddy bear underneath, haha.

As for me, I'd like to do the second idea. (: And play Guy B, if that's alright with you? C:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments That second idea so that one about the player right? (:

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh no no (: The one when the guy loses his memory and stuff.

Sorry, third idea with the new idea you added :P

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Oh! Okay that one. I really like that one (: And yeah, you can be guy B ^.^

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that one sounds really sweet! ^-^

'Tis time for characters, yes?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Uh huh ^.^ I don't really know how descriptive you get so...yeah lol You can post your first if you want, or I can with mine (: Doesn't matter. I will warn you, I just woke up from a nap, so I'm a little brain dead right now lol And I have t leave in a little bit to shower and do homework, so when I come back I probably won't be as brain dead anymore.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha we can just have short profiles and detailed posts? That's how people seem to be around here, haha. ^^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments So I just got back from taking a shower and I'm a little bit more awake lol And yeah, that's how a lot of people are, but I like making my characters long so lol Your can be short if you prefer if that way (:

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, okay, well I don't care much for the history, I'll give you that much, haha.

So I'll probably have a longer personality. ^^ Also, for the amnesia and everything, we're starting from where?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay that's fine ^.^ For some reason, my history is always longer than the personality, so just heads up on that hehe ^^; And are you asking pretty much where the roleplay is gonna start off, or when we get to the part where he doesn't remember, how we're going to start with that one?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha the first option - from where we're going to start. (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Probably either from where Guy A and Guy B are just having fun for the weekend or something, so it starts off nice before Guy C comes and ruins everything or go right to where Guy C tells Guy A that Guy B cheated on him, he doesn't believe him and then like a week later he breaks up with Guy B.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good to me! (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments So you wanna start off nice first and then have Guy c sabotage it like a week later? (:

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Indeed I do. (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay ^.^ I have one of my character's done btw, for the first plot (: And the other is almost done.

Name: Jamie Reed

Date of Birth: June 14

Sexuality: Gay

Appearance

photo 0d204-dae47-nice-black-emo-boy-hairstyle-330x495-jpg_zpsd93d6b84.jpg
Jamie has jet black hair and gray-green eyes, sometimes can be appeared to be colorless in a certain amount of light. He stands at 6'5 and weighs 140 lbs, being very skinny and tall for his age.

Family

Jamie's family is quite large, his mother having 13 children, not including Jamie. His family is actually very rich, so his mother stays home and watches the children. His aunt, mother's sister, also lives with them and writes books and short stories for a living to help them out. And his father is the head of a business, getting all his money in that way. His older sister and brother do not live in the home anymore, not able to deal with their father.

Father: Nathan Reed

Mother: Melissa Reed

Aunt (Melissa's sister): Kary Jackson

Older sister: Allie Reed

Older Brother: Jacob Reed

Younger pair of Quadruplets (they are 7 years old): Daymun (male), Damien (male), Daila (female) and Dahlia (female)

Younger Sister's (age's in parenthesis): Willow (5), Cassandra (4), Sopia (4) and Hayden (1)
Younger Brother's: Peyton (4), Alek (2) Cameron (4 months old)

History: Growing up for Jamie, the house wasn't really that crowed, since his parents only had Jamie and his older sibling's first. They were wealthy even pack then, not nearly as much as now though. His toddler life was pretty easy, from what he could remember, but once he got into the 1st grade, everything changed. His father became very strict, especially with his grades, looking good in public, not embarrassing himself at all, since his father thought that if Jamie embarrassed himself, then that would also embarrass the rest of the family as well. So that's how it was when he was in Elementary School. Growing up, Jamie also had blonde hair, that being the color that he was born with. When Jamie was in the 4th grade, his father's attitude got worse and he began to beat Jamie whenever he did something even slightly wrong, even if it was a complete accident. Jamie didn't mind that too much, having to already deal with it in his life. But then, his father tired to kill him when he was in the 6th grade. Jamie didn't even know what it was for, but he just came home one day and his father dragged him into the bathroom and put him into a full bathtub, trying to drown him. He also slit Jamie's wrists, nearly all the way up to his elbows on both his arms because he thought that would kill him faster. His older sister was the one to save him, pulling her father away from Jamie while his brother took him out of the tub and called the ambulance. That was when Jamie's personality changed. He went to go stay with his aunt for 2 weeks and when he came back, he had dyed his hair black and told his family that he was going to go live with her in a different place. And he did, despite his father's warning and they moved to a nicer, safer location.

Personality: Jamie is a fairly kind person, very joking as well. He just likes to have fun and have a good laugh, since he never grew up with that. In truth, he does like to act out and call attention to himself, because that was something that his father told him he could never do, but now that he's away from him, he's allowed to do that and have some freedom in his life. for the first time in a long time. Even if something is putting Jamie down, he will hid that and act normally, getting over whatever it was that bothered in a little bit ago fairly quickly and just going completely back to normal. Because of his past however, Jamie still does have nightmares sometimes and can also have panic attacks, which he takes medication for, but they can still happen.

Other: Jamie is really into anime, roleplaying and video games. He also really likes to dance, his best friend Alexandria getting him into it. He is on the cross-country team at school as well, being the faster runner among them all.

And if interested, his friends and what they look like:

Alexandria: Best friend for Jamie's since he transferred to her school in the 7th grade. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9q...

Haven: Best friend to Jamie since they met at the pool in the 8th grade. Girlfriend to Ever. http://s1.favim.com/orig/14/emo-girl-...

Ever: Best friend to Jamie since they met at the pool in the 8th grade. Girlfriend to Haven. http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lno...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Chase McAnnister

Date of Birth: May 14

Sexuality: He's pretty sure he's straight, but his hormones seem to get confused a lot of the time...or so that's what he claims.

Appearance:
Personality:
Arrogant - Chase does make it seem as if the world revolves around him and him only. He'll make it more than obvious that he's only using you to get what he wants and it surprises him how many friend he's still got, despite how brute he is.
Impolite - He won't ask for something, he'll more than likely demand it. He doesn't bother using his manners (unless he's with his grandmother) nor will he care that he's offended you. You'll never hear this guy say he's sorry, because more than half the time - he isn't. If he were to actually feel remorse for an action he's committed, he'd much rather let the guilt eat him alive than admit he was wrong to do what he did.
Sarcastic - Beware of this weapon for it can cause great pain and immediate lack in response. Seriously though, Chase is extremely quick on his feet - some even compare him to a fox with his cleverness with his language. It's his greatest defense mechanism if anyone is saying something that hits too close to him or if he wishes for someone to back out of his bubble which usually consists of an entire room.
Intelligent - It comes to naturally to him. Unlike most of what others think, Chase isn't stupid and no, he doesn't fit into the usual jock persona (for the most part); his IQ is proudly classed amongst one of the highest throughout his grade and he makes sure that everyone knows that. Funny how people don't call him a nerd simply because he's got good looks and a talent for sports - otherwise that's what he'd be.
Oblivious - Sometimes, when he's mean, he doesn't even notice it; if you exclude the fact that it's become his nature to be rude to people around him, he just doesn't pick up on every cue people subconsciously give to him, be it physical or verbal. Maybe it's his lack of caring for other people or maybe he genuinely doesn't pick up some social cues, but Chase is oblivious.
Cowardly - This is a trait he rarely lets others see. On the contrary, he's pretty sure no one's seen him in this state. If you were to look carefully at Chase's past seventeen years of his life, you'd take in account that he never did anything unless his friends pushed him to do it. The boy succumbs to peer pressure much too quick and he's afraid of being rejected. He's afraid of not being good enough. He doesn't know how to not make other people shape him into the illusion they've given themselves of him. He'll do everything people ask of him, but he'd never in a million years do it himself, on his own account.
Other: To be announced. (:

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh and do you mind if we create another thread for the other roleplay? It just puts my mind to ease, haha. ^^'

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Yeah sure that's fine ^^ I'll make it. And I like him. He's adorable lol

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! (: Haha thanks, I like Jamie, he sounds like an awesome friend to have haha.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Yes, very reliable and fun, but also has a dark past. He's a strong person (: And I would totally be his best friend haha

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a few things in store for Chase's history as well. (: How should we start this?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I'd love to hear it when you post it (: And to start this, maybe when Jamie's moving in the dorm with him? (:

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds swell! :D Haha, I think I'll just dish out little parts of it here and there as the roleplay goes on.

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 27, 2013 07:07PM) (new)

Alright, would you like to start with that then? Jamie coming in the dorm? :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it would avoid an awkward post from me with nothing happening, haha. ^^

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Jamie stepped out of his Aunt's car with all of his belongings, saying goodbye to her before she drove off. He sighed and looked at the boy's dorm house, a bit nervous about starting in a new school, but he's done it before. The thing he was truthfully the most nervous about was that he hasn't seen any of these people since Middle School and haven't seen any o them before in his life. At least with his old school, he knew everyone. But he was glad he wasn't going there anymore, especially after what happened with him and his boyfriend. At the thought, Jamie shook his head. Forget that. Don't think about it He told himself that whenever he thought about that incident. And for the most part, it worked, which he was grateful for.

He picked up everything and headed towards the house, opening the door when he got to the front. A few kids looked over at him when he came in and some snickered, which was understandable. He was a tall, pale kid with messy long black hair. He was gonna get some looks. Jamie walked past everyone and headed up the stairs, going to the 3rd floor, since that's where his room was suppose to be in. Thankfully, the school sent him a key to the room so even if his roommate wasn't there, he'd be able to get it. He found it easily enough, it being close to the stairs and, even though he had the key, he knocked first, to let whoever may be in the room know he was coming in, before putting the lock in and opening the door, stepping inside.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Do you want to continue this and the other one or no?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I do, I'm sorry I haven't replied yet, no excuse. I'll get right on it.