School of Myths discussion

Classes > Fighting class

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Learn how to use weapons here or fight hand to hand. You can also let off steam and fight that kid you just hate so much without getting into trouble.

message 2: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Baldr walked into the fighting area. He looked around at the facilities.

message 3: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments ((le join.))

Poseidon strolled around, looking at the spears and nets.

Hades stared at anything that caught his eyes.

message 4: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Baldr approached a bow, and took it, testing the pull strength.

message 5: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments Poseidon saw some tridents, and walked over, then after testing some, decided to use his own trident.

message 6: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments He took the bow, and an arrow, and drew it back to his ear.

message 7: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments Hades walked over to some fencing swords, and wrinkled his nose in distaste, upon seeing them.

message 8: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Baldr loosed the arrow, striking a bullseye from 25 metres. Not a hard shot, but he'd never shot a bow before.

message 9: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments Hades looked up to the arrow vibrating as it hit a bullseye. He glanced over to see the one who had shot it, and nodded. "Nice hit."

message 10: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments "Thank you, shadow." The name was invented and rolled off his tongue, based on Hades' appearance.

message 11: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments Hades smirked, liking the nickname. "Appreciate the nickname, but my real name's Hades." He called out.

message 12: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments "Hades, then." Baldr replied. "I am Baldr."

message 13: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments Hades blanched. "what kind of name is that?" he thought. "erm.. hi."

message 14: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments "Greetings. I would invite you to feast in my halls, but I seem not to have any." He jested.

message 15: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "is this like medieval times to you?" Hades said out loud, thinking over the way Baldr had talked.

message 16: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments ((You're a Greek God... You should be still thinking in the Classical Era. It's only right Baldr act as Baldr would have acted.))

Baldr did not know how to interpret Hades' recent comment, so did not answer.

message 17: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments ((he's being himself, then he'll add a weird comment. Since they remember little bits of their past, he'll just mumble underworld stuff))

"Undead people, easer to interact with." He mumbled.

message 18: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Baldr looked at him, quizzically, then returned his bow to it's rack.

message 19: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments Hades tilted his head. "Nice knowing you." He nodded, before walking out of the class.

message 20: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments He took from the rack an axe, and tested it's weight. He swung it eagerly, barely noticing Hades leave.

message 21: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments Poseidon was left, and seeing a random spot with water, decided to just go and test it out.

message 22: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments He threw the axe, and it thudded loudly into a target.

message 23: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Nice throw." Poseidon commented from the water basin.

((They have powers, yes?))

message 24: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments ((Yeah, but I haven't figured out what Baldr has yet...))

"Thank you, Poseidon, I presume."

message 25: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments ((Can they use their powers?))

"Welcome.. Baldr." He said, remembering the name spoken previously.

message 26: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments ((Yes. Why not? We were given powers, and we should innately know how to use them, so who's going to stop you.))

"You were listening then."

message 27: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments ((cheers!))

"Seeming as we are the only ones in this class, why not listen in?" Poseidon mused, forming a water spiral.

message 28: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments "Why not indeed. That's impressive."

message 29: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Thank you." Poseidon said, then letting the water splash back to it's original form, he turned around to face Baldr.

message 30: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Baldr made no attempt to retrieve his axe. He walked over to Poseidon.

message 31: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "So Baldr, does something feel strange here?" Poseidon questioned, feeling like he should ask.

message 32: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments "Somewhat. I cannot recall much afore being here. I do not care."

message 33: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments Poseidon nodded silently.

message 34: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Baldr spoke. "How did you know to do that?" He referred to the water-bending.

message 35: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "It is one of my powers. Same as this." He let his hand dissolve into water.

message 36: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments "Powers? Am I also to have such abilities?"

message 37: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Perhaps. You just don't know what you can do?" Poseidon asked.

message 38: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments "No. I don't." Baldr replied.

message 39: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Maybe in the future you will find out" Poseidon reassured.

message 40: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments "I hope..."

message 41: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Just have faith." Poseidon said.

message 42: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments "It is hard when you know so little of what you are to hold faith in."

message 43: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Just try. It can come true you know." He remarked.

message 44: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments "Easy for you to say." He spat harshly, and immediately regretted it.

message 45: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments Poseidon held his hands up in defence. "Just trying to help." He shrugged.

message 46: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments "I am sorry. I have been distressed of late."

message 47: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "I understand. Stress takes that out of you."

message 48: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Baldr looked at him. "Say, Poseidon, how about we have somewhat of a contest?"

message 49: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "A.. contest?" Poseidon frowned. "Oh.. A friendly spar or duel?"

message 50: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments "A spar. Yes, though I shan't oblige you using your powers. I wouldn't have half a chance. As I am the challenger though, you are free to choose the method of our competition."

« previous 1