One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Emma & Emily!!! {The Prequel}

Comments Showing 1-50 of 3,077 (3077 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62

message 1: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Here we go!!! I'm so excited for this lol, I've wanted to do it for a while but kept forgetting to ask.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments lol its ok. should we copy charries over?

message 3: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Nah I don't think we need to, unless you really want to.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments nah not really. I think we've memorized them.

message 5: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Me too lol. So I think we shall start at the first day of preschool!!!

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments ((lol sure))

Andrew clutched onto his mommy's hand as she brought him into preschool. He was scared to go.

message 7: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Calla gripped her daddy's hand as they came to the school. "Daddy don't make me go!" She cried, grabbing his leg. She wasn't ready for this at the young age of four.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments ((you be his mom and I'll be her dad))

Calla's dad lifted her up into his arms. "You are sweetie. You'll meet lots of new friends."

Andrew hid in his mommy's skirt and cried.

message 9: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments ((Okay))

She looked at him teary eyed. "I don't want friends. I want to be home with you and mommy." She said to him. Her mom was just starting to get sick at this point.

She sighed and bent down. "Andrew, come on. Be a big boy for mommy." She said to him.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Her dad thought for a minute. "What if Mommy and I come and get you after?"

"I want to go home and play with the baby horsies!" Andrew whimpered.

message 11: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She smiled a little. "Okay!" She said. Anything that involved her mom she would do.

She smiled. "Oh Andrew. Ill tell you what, if you go when you come home you can play with them and feed them and stay up past bedtime a little. Only if you go." She said to him.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Her dad smiled. "Go on in then. Go bring that little boy with you."

Andrew smiled and nodded. "Okay!"

message 13: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She kissed his cheek. "Okay daddy. Tell mommy I love her, I love you too!" She told him, and ran over.

His mom smiled. "Okay then, bye honey. Love you." She said, hugging him just as a little girl in a yellow dress with a blue ribbon in her hair came over.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Andrew hugged his mom and gave her a kiss before going in with the girl. "Hi! I'm Andrew."

message 15: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She smiled. "Hello. I'm Calla." She said, walking in with him.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments "Nice to meet you, Calla," he said. "You're pretty."

message 17: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She felt her cheeks heat up. "Thank you. My mommy and daddy say I am too." She told him.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Andrew smiled. "Well they tell the truth."

message 19: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She nodded and walked in, stopping in the doorway. There were so many kids, she couldn't believe it. "I'm scared." She said to him.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Andrew hugged her. "It's okay."

message 21: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She hugged him back. "I hope so." She said, and the teacher called them in. She sat them apart on the carpet, Andrew on the far left and Calla on the right. She pouted and waved at him.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Andrew gave her a cheeky grin and waved back.

message 23: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She listened to the teacher, who separated everyone off in groups. She was watching Andrew but soon forgot about him when another girl named Ruby was in her group.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Andrew noticed when they were in different groups. He didnt really like that, but he kept it to himself.

message 25: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments ((Wanna skip to like later in the year? And she's been like manipulated by Ruby and it could be when he cuts her hair))

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments ((Sure))

Andrew sat beside Calla in Miss Maudie's first grade class.

message 27: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments ((Wait have we slipped the hair cutting and the kiss part? Because I had an idea for both of those.))

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments ((No... Neither have been skipped. I had thought they had kissed in first grade and that's when he cut her hair))

message 29: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments ((Ohhhh right lol))

Calla looked over at him. It was the boy who would always try and take her stuff. She quickly got back to work.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Andrew sighed. He really liked her but he didn't know how to tell her. He doodled on his paper since he was done.

message 31: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She finished up and went to go do arts and crafts, because no one was there and she liked being alone. Her friend Ruby was doing something else that she would join her with later.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Andrew went over to where Calla was after a few minutes. He started making a clock out of Popsicle sticks.

message 33: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She was making snowflakes for her mommy because she was sick. She made them then left the scissors next to her when she went to glue them together.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Andrew noticed a piece of her hair that was longer than the rest, so he took the pair of scissors.

message 35: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She leaned her head back to inspect them in the light.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Andrew took the opportunity and quickly cut the piece of her hair.

message 37: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She heard the snip and turned around. "Hey! You cut my hair!" She cried. She looked at it, it looked awful now. Everyone started laughing at her, including Ruby. She sniffled and ran outside, starting to cry.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Andrew followed her. He felt bad and thought he should apologize.

message 39: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She was out by the doors crying.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Andrew went over. "I'm sorry, Calla. I really am."

message 41: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She saw him and pushed him down on the rocks. "Go away." She said, and his behind the door.

message 42: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments *hid

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Andrew got up, but he had big gouges down his back. "I mean it. I really am sorry."

message 44: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments "Now I have no friends." She said, looking at him and sniffling. Her eyes were crystalline blue from crying. She kept touching her hair.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments "I'm your friend," Andrew said. "We'll, if you'd let me..."

message 46: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments She glared at him. "You cut my hair!" She sobbed.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments "I'm bad at telling people my feelings," he said.

message 48: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments "I can tell!" She snapped.

message 49: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments "I can tell." She sobbed

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments He thought for a second then gave her a hug.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62