European Royalty discussion

Castles, Customs, and Kings: True Tales by English Historical Fiction Authors (Castles, Customs, and Kings #1)
This topic is about Castles, Customs, and Kings
European Royalty Discussions > Goodreads Giveaway: Castles, Customs, and Kings

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debra (last edited Aug 26, 2013 07:26PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Debra Brown (debrabrown) | 10 comments Now through Sept. 22, 2013: Enter to win a print copy of Castles, Customs, and Kings: True Tales by English Historical Fiction Authors. The book releases on Sept. 23.

A fun anthology of selected British history posts from the English Historical Fiction Authors blog, it shows that truth can be stranger than fiction.

This book keeps a person’s attention. Each “chapter” is a few pages long, so it is wonderful for reading in short sittings. It would be a great waiting room book, lobby or break-room book, or a book to be read on public transportation. These articles from different time periods would also help to interest high school students in history.

Best of all, you don't have to memorize dates!

Enter the giveaway here: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18...

message 2: by Mandy (new) - added it

Mandy Moody | 544 comments sound like a fun book! I entered :)

Debra Brown (debrabrown) | 10 comments Hi Mandy, thank you! I hope you win a copy.

Ashley | 8 comments Thanks for the heads up! I agree it sounds interesting and I entered too!

Debra Brown (debrabrown) | 10 comments Though this giveaway has ended, we are looking for book bloggers and reviewers who might be willing to accept an ecopy for an honest review. Please message me directly (I might not get back to this post to double-check as the launch continues to be a whirlwind). Thank you!

Kathleen Debra
I have messaged you about reviewing.Reviewing as well as castles are my "thing"
Kathleen

Ashley | 8 comments I have messaged you as well. Would love to review this book.

Debra Brown (debrabrown) | 10 comments Thank you both! I will check for your messages.

message 9: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine | 4 comments this may be a stupid question...but I went to the above link...and there is no giveaway listed...I also went to the links on the book page...are you supposed to enter on the links at the bottom of the page?

message 10: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine | 4 comments haha!! never mind! I just saw the end date! answers my question! :)

Debra Brown (debrabrown) | 10 comments Thanks for your interest, Catherine!