Supernatural High (RP) discussion

School > Combat class

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (adf7793) Liam smirked to himself as he saw all of the equipment in the combat room, oh he was going to have fun in here. Walking over to one of the punching bags, he grabbed a pair of gloves, pulling them over his fists. Liam grinned, the started in on his target, it moved healthily...good; that meant it wouldn't break like a toy because of his increased strength.

message 2: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (adf7793) Liam heard the girl even before her scent reached his nose, werewolves didn't generally care about making noise. He would know, because he was that way. Sure, it got him in more than his fair share of fights; much to Dylan's annoyance, but Liam could handle himself. His eyes didn't move from the target in front of him, but he was aware that she had moved closer to him. Chuckling softly Liam turned to face her, "Scoping the competition or just enjoying the view?" He raised his brows as he teased her.

message 3: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (adf7793) A grin flashed across Liam's lips, "There's a fine line between cocky and confidence, I prefer to think of myself as the latter of the two." At her next words Liam narrowed his eyes slightly, male werewolves hated being told something like that. His eyes lit up with the unspoken challenge, "Is that so?" Strolling over to the throwing knives, Liam backed twenty feet away from a target before throwing it and it piercing the very center of it with ease.

message 4: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (adf7793) Liam laughed, "If you think that was a nice throw, then I would shock you with my actual skills." His inky orbs followed her small figure as she approached him, he body tensed as she got close to him. His eyes flashed to a darker color and tingles shot down his body at her hushed words. Grounding his teeth in an attempt to get control of himself, Liam smirked down at her, "We can't have that, I like to win fair and square."

message 5: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (adf7793) "Well, if I were showing off you would definitely know, so I think we're good on that front." Liam flashed her a genuine smile, the first one that he had given to someone other than Dylan. Liam's dark orbs shot down to her as she brushed his arm, he raked his fingers through his hair and backed away a little. This last thing he needed was for a boyfriend or an older brother to walk in and see him close to her. Regardless if nothing was happening.

message 6: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (adf7793) Liam tilted his head to the side, smiling slightly as she asked if he had a girlfriend, "Friends...no, a girlfriend? That's a no as well." He shrugged, "We haven't been here for that long, maybe a few days." He watched her grab a sword, crossing his arms he waited to see what she was going to do with it.

message 7: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (adf7793) Liam started to grin when she mentioned that she didn't have a boyfriend, oddly he found himself quite attracted to the female in front of him. The notion of smiling was quickly wiped away however when it dawned on him that she announced she had five brothers. It was like a death sentence. Liam was a quite capable fighter, but he had learned long ago not to beat up a sibling of a girl you liked. Liked? Did he like her? Strangely, it seemed he did. Dylan was going to love this...much more than her brothers would he assumed.

message 8: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (adf7793) "So...five brothers, I bet they're pretty protective of you, aren't they?" Of course he would just so happen to like a girl with her own personal army to defend her whether she liked it or not. Though, Liam quite liked challenges, he smiled over at her as he heard her giggle.

message 9: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (adf7793) "Is that so? Well then I guess I just shouldn't hurt you then, huh?" Liam grinned back, shrugging his shoulders as he did so. Overprotective brothers didn't scare him, to be frank, little scared Liam anymore.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ket, slides and knocks the garbage bin out from under him, quickly gaining her feet and darting ahead as she cuts across the lawn

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 07, 2013 04:08PM) (new)

Aaron jumped on her, tackling her to the ground, sending both of them rolling. When they stopped, Aaron was only a few inches away from her face.
"Got you." he said smiling

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

SHe laughed and shifted back. "You did." She panted

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron blushed when he realized how close they were. He got up and helped her up too. Aaron looked at the door and said "This must be it"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep." She says and dusts herself off before walking in and going to the girls locker room to change out.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 07, 2013 04:41PM) (new)

Aaron walked into the Guys lockeroom and changed

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat was in the practice area stretching with a few more girls, though she looked ready to kill herself.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron finished doing his push-ups and stood up. He walked over to the battle arena and prepared to fight Kat

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat looked over at him and smiled a little. im going to kick his but she thought.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"In your dreams" he told her through telepathy. His pupils changed to Slits and said "Your move Tiger-girl"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed a little and her pupils slimmed too. She crouched low and watched him

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron growled and beared his sharp canine teeth. He lunged at her and pinned her to the ground

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She bit into his arm and got one of her legs loose, using it to puch him off her.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron yelped at the feeling of her teeth sinking into his skin. He jumped to his feet and snarled. He let loose a flurry of punches and ended it with a kick, sending her stumbling back

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

SHe stumbles, clutching her stomach. SHe looks up at him and hisses before crouching and tackling him.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron kicked Kat off him and did a back flip to get to his feet. He tackled her and pinned her arms and legs to the ground.
"I win" he said smiling

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She struggled against him, hissing and trying to claw him.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron laughed and said in a baby voice "Is the widdle Kitty-Kat mad?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

SHe scowled at him. "Call me that again and see what happens."
"Katana, work on your anger." The instructor warned and she hissed at him.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron laughed and traced her face with his free hand.
"It was a compliment. You have to be the most attractive Tiger-Girl I've met" he said grinning mischievously

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She nips at his hand. "I don't like it." she says, scowling at him to hide her bluch.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron grinned and said "Whatever, I still win." getting off her and helping her up

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She ignores his hand and sweeps his leg, quickly pinning him with a knee to his groin.

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 07, 2013 05:38PM) (new)

"Oww...." he said. He shot his hand out and grabbed her wrist, judo flipping her to the ground

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She slammed down, loosing her breath."Damn."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron laughed and said "I know right, I'm handsome, charming, strong and violent" smiling

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not the words id choose." SHe mumbled out, squeezing her eyes shut.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron stood up and said "I win" smiling

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ya," SHe mumbles and stands, a little wabbly.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron put his arm over her shoulder, helping her stand

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

SHe shook herself. "Sorry, don't know what that was about."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's okay, that happens a lot with people I fight, I get in their heads." he said helping her sit down on a bench

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She rolls her eyes at him. "Your rediculas. What time is it?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 07, 2013 07:19PM) (new)

He looked at his watch. "1:47, school ends in 10 minutes" he said

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"That would explain why im light headed." She says and jogs to the teacher, then into the girls locker room, coming back out a few minutes later.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron went into the guys lockeroom and changed. He came out a couple minutes later

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She was sitting and chatting to the teacher and waved to him as he came out

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron waved back and walked up next to her. "Ready to go?" he asked

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((GTG Dinner))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep," She says and smiles at him. ((got to shower anyway :)))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron held out his hand, offering her to hold it.
"Wanna go to the Milkshake shop downtown?"

« previous 1