Romance Audiobooks discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Newsworthy to Audio Fans > Review Copies Available

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Susan (new)

Susan | 5 comments Temptation in a Kilt is the first audiobook in a new series - Bad Boys of the Highlands, by Victoria Roberts and narrated by Elizabeth Wiley, pub by Tantor Audio. Free review copies are available at Audiobook Jukebox!
http://audiobookjukebox.squarespace.c...
Thanks! -- Susan

message 2: by Hilly (new)

Hilly | 14 comments Whoa! Cool, Susan! Thanks!!

message 3: by Cornelia (last edited Oct 23, 2013 02:23PM) (new)

Cornelia | 7 comments The Scottish Selkie was just released as an audio book. It's available at audible, amazon, and iTunes.
Here is the Blurb:

From ancient druid lore, springs the tale of a mysterious, dark warrior, a fiery Pict Princess, and the shadowy secret standing between them. A bow and arrow carrying Pict beauty takes vengeance on a royal target but fails at her attempt to slay the Scot King, Kenneth Mac Alpin. To save her life, she is forced to wed the king’s cousin, Malcolm. Just as the Scot warrior and the Pict princess begin to forge a bond, Malcolm must reveal his incredible secret and choose between two worlds, one with Bethoc or one without.

The voice actor for The Scottish Selkie, Dennis Kleinman, has the smoothest, sexiest, so-very-masculine voice. This links to two excerpts from the audio book, The Scottish Selkie: https://soundcloud.com/dennis-kleinma....

I will give a free audio book download of The Scottish Selkie from audible to the first five people who respond. In turn, I am asking for an honest review of the audio book. The book trailer is here. If you are interested please email me at CelticRomanceQueen@gmail.com
It doesn't have to a professional review at all - short and simple is great - just the honest opinions of listeners/readers
http://www.youtube.com/results?search... The Scottish Selkie by Cornelia Amiri The Scottish Selkie by Cornelia Amiri

Julie  aka trouble.. (jules1965) | 3 comments I love the man voice it's very nice ..very smooth and soft..great sample.

message 5: by Cornelia (new)

Cornelia | 7 comments Thank you so much. Julie, I agree with you about Dennis Klienman. I really do think his voice is like warm velvet. Even though I wrote the book, when I hear him read certain parts of the love scenes, I just melt.

message 6: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 533 comments Cornelia, I loved the audiobook, story and narration. As expected, I was still in love with Dennis Kleinman's voice and ability to take me into the story completely. My review at Audible is up, and I will review here on GR as well. Thank you.

message 7: by Cornelia (new)

Cornelia | 7 comments Dear Dawn, I'm so glad you enjoyed The Scottish Selkie. I appreciate your time and effort in writing that lovely review. Thank you so much.

message 8: by Eleighna (last edited Oct 24, 2013 06:00PM) (new)

Eleighna | 50 comments I would love to listen and review!! I followed the link you provided in an earlier post and requested a copy. However, the site said that you were only accepting requests through the end of September. If you are still looking for reviews, I would love the opportunity.

Eleighna

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 225 comments Cornelia wrote: "The Scottish Selkie was just released as an audio book. It's available at audible, amazon, and iTunes.
Here is the Blurb:

From ancient druid lore, springs the tale of a mysterious, dark warrior,..."

I'm interested if copies are still available
Thanks

Julie  aka trouble.. (jules1965) | 3 comments just finished the Scottish selkie audio book, I really enjoyed it his voice is great I enjoyed the story alot more than I thought I would,it's not my normal reading category but the storyline was good and I liked the characters, would read more. great read ;) loved the ending.

message 11: by Pauline (new)

Pauline (paulinebairdjones) | 145 comments I have a few review copy codes left. Unfortunately, any one person can only use one of these codes. ACX made the rules not me.

I have ONE code for Out of Time, my award winning, WWII time travel novel.

I have FOUR for The Last Enemy, my award winning romantic suspense novel.

And I have a few if someone would like to try some of my science fiction romance. (I don't have codes for all my SFR available, just codes for Tangled in Time, Steamrolled, Kicking Ashe, and Project Enterprise: The Short Stories.)

If you think one of them would interest you, then email me directly at pauline@paulinebjones.com.
Thanks!

message 12: by Susan (new)

Susan | 5 comments Eleighna wrote: "I would love to listen and review!! I followed the link you provided in an earlier post and requested a copy. However, the site said that you were only accepting requests through the end of Septe..."

Eleighna, Thanks for requesting a review copy of TEMPTATION IN A KILT. I'll contact the publisher to see if they will provide an additional copy. Will let you know when I hear from them. -- Susan

message 13: by Judy (new)

Judy Gill (judyinthejungle) | 26 comments I do most of my reading with my ears because my eyes are bad, so if anyone wants reviews of their audio books, I'd love to listen and comment. I try to give good reviews on the basis of the old saw "If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all."

message 14: by Cornelia (new)

Cornelia | 7 comments Thank you so much Julie. I really appreciate it. I'm so glad you liked the audio book of The Scottish Selkie.

message 15: by Cornelia (new)

Cornelia | 7 comments I still have three free coupons left for The Scottish Selkie. If you'd like a free download of the auido book, please let me know. If you enjoy the auido book I'ad appreciate it so much if you'd leave a review on Goodreads or audible. I appreciate it so much.

message 16: by Cornelia (new)

Cornelia | 7 comments Judy, if you'd like to review The Scottish Selkie, I'll be glad to get your a free coupon code. Just let me know.

Thanks,

Cornelia Amiri

message 17: by Pauline (new)

Pauline (paulinebairdjones) | 145 comments Judy, I also have some free codes to my audio books available once more. ACX gave me a fresh batch of them because the ones I had were hinky. :-)

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 225 comments Cornelia wrote: "I still have three free coupons left for The Scottish Selkie. If you'd like a free download of the auido book, please let me know. If you enjoy the auido book I'ad appreciate it so much if you'd le..."

I'm interested in listening to this if it is still available...
nichole@photographybynichole.com

message 19: by Lilmissmolly (new)

Lilmissmolly | 58 comments I'm interested too, Cornelia! I can't figure out how to send you an email though. :(. LilMissMolly1 at gmail.com

message 20: by Pauline (new)

Pauline (paulinebairdjones) | 145 comments I had a batch of audio codes that were flawed, according to ACX, so they sent me some more. The nice thing is, they aren't book specific like the last ones. So, if you like romantic suspense, comedy suspense or science fiction romance, I have a code for you. :-)

email me at pauline@paulinebjones.com with audio book in subject line. :-) And thanks to everyone who already asked. :-)

message 21: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (lindsay9) | 1 comments Hi Pauline, I sent you an email about reviewing your audiobooks :)

message 22: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Cramer-Kelly (traceycramer-kelly) | 2 comments Because you are all big fans of audiobooks, I wanted to let you know about the giveaway of my first audiobook, True Surrender!

When Major Aaron Bricewick is rescued from Afghanistan terrorists, he thinks the worst is over. But his personal journey is just beginning...

You can read more about this story of a military officer facing the fight of his life when he returns home as an amputee with PTSD at www.TrueSurrenderBook.com (and check out the Audiobook link for a free excerpt of the audiobook set to photos from the physical therapy scene!).

This giveaway is for the audio CD of True Surrender (a CD that can be played in your car etc). The giveaway also includes a "Freedom is Not Free" bracelet (which benefits a veteran charity organization).

You can read all about the Giveaway and enter here: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/79374

Best regards,
Tracey Cramer-Kelly

P.S. Please become my fan and/or friend while you’re on my Goodreads page!

message 23: by Peggy (new)

Peggy Henderson (peggyhenderson) | 3 comments The first book in my Teton Romance Trilogy just went live on Audible. If you enjoy historical romance set in the wilds of the American west, I have a few Audible codes to give away in exchange for an honest review on Audible.

Below is the link to the book on Audible. If you are interested, please email me at ynpdreamer at gmail dot com

http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Tet...

message 24: by Karen (new)

Karen Krause "More Than Memories" by Kristen James was just released in audiobook. I have a few codes available for anyone who is interested. Please message me and I'll give you a code.

"Can she love him if she can't remember him?"

http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Mor...

message 25: by Maria Rose (new)

Maria Rose Hi Karen,
I'm new to the group but I would definitely be interested in this audiobook!

Maria

message 26: by Karen (new)

Karen Krause Hi Maria,

I'll send you the codes via message. Thanks!

message 27: by Karen (new)

Karen Krause Karen wrote: ""More Than Memories" by Kristen James was just released in audiobook. I have a few codes available for anyone who is interested. Please message me and I'll give you a code.

"Can she love him if ..."

Codes are gone. Thanks everyone!

message 28: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie (bc2mc3) | 19 comments I would definitely be interested if you have any left. Thanks

message 29: by Karen (new)

Karen Krause Bobbie wrote: "I would definitely be interested if you have any left. Thanks"

Bobbie, More Than Memories codes have all been taken. If I get more, I'll let you know.

message 30: by Laurel (new)

Laurel | 1 comments I have some download codes for my latest audiobook romance, Kissed: A Southern Georgian Novel, written by Tanya Anne Crosby.

I'm happy to share a code in exchange for an honest review. Private message me if you're interested. Click the link to Audible and take a listen to a sample.

http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Kis...

message 31: by Eileen (new)

Eileen Charbonneau | 1 comments Review copies available for new audiobook of my California 1900-1906 historical WALTZING IN RAGTIME. Private message me for code. Thanks!

message 32: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (carrieabutler) | 3 comments Hey, guys! As I’m sure you’re aware, June is National Audiobook month. To celebrate, I’m giving away three Audible download codes for STRENGTH (Mark of Nexus #1) and/or COURAGE (Mark of Nexus #2) in exchange for honest reviews. If you like paranormal romance, this might be right up your alley! :)

About Strength (Mark of Nexus #1)

When college student Rena Collins finds herself nose-to-chest with the campus outcast, she’s stunned. Wallace Blake is everything she’s ever wanted in a man—except he can’t touch her. His uncontrollable strength, a so-called gift from his bloodline, makes every interaction dangerous. And with a secret, supernatural war brewing among his kind, there’s no time to work it out. To keep Wallace in her life, Rena will have to risk a whole lot more than her heart.

About Courage (Mark of Nexus #2)

Rena Collins never thought she’d long for the past—back when affection from Wallace, her freakishly strong boyfriend, was the most dangerous aspect of her life. But now that the human-altering organization known as ERA has gone on the offensive, nothing is safe. Her bloodline is exposed, her relationships torn apart, and just when it seems like things can’t get any worse, ERA ups the ante. To save mankind from forced evolution, Rena will have to mend her broken ties and form a resistance... hand-in-hand with the one she hurt most.

--------------------

Please private message me with your book preference(s) and e-mail address. This Romance Audiobooks offer is valid while supplies last. For audio samples, please click here. <3

message 33: by Amy R (new)

Amy R (amysomanyreads) In For A Penny Is now available in audiobook format and Kelsey Browning and Nancy Naigle are looking for reviewers! If you are interested in reviewing please send me a private message via Goodreads and I will be in contact!

Thank you,
Amy Remus

Assistant to Kelsey Browning

message 34: by Pauline (new)

Pauline (paulinebairdjones) | 145 comments Let's Fall in Love is now out in audio and I have some review copies to hand out. This is a collection of short romance stories. Just message or email me at pauline@paulinebjones.com with GR/review copy in the subject line. You'll need to email with your Audible email or include it. :-) Thanks!

message 35: by Lea's Audiobooks (new)

Lea's Audiobooks Hensley (leahensleysaudiobooks) A reminder - if you offer a review copy at Romance Audiobooks, it must be categorized romance. When in doubt, I used FictionDB for reference.

message 36: by Pauline (new)

Pauline (paulinebairdjones) | 145 comments TAKE A CHANCE ON ME just released in audio and I have free copies to offer to reviewers. Unlike my full length fiction, these are romance short stories. Here's the blurb:

Take a chance on romance with this collection of four short stories by an award-winning author…

Second Chance for the Sheik - Ellie fell in love with the son of a sheik and he broke her heart. Now he's back, but it’s not just her heart at risk this time....

Give Love a Chance - A Trapini and a Maloney have as much chance of getting together as a Hatfield or McCoy. But the heart wants what the heart wants…

Chance Encounter - What if you meet the right man at the wrong time? Lily was engaged and Theo was a stranger. Only he didn’t feel like a stranger…

Last Chance for Love - For Ric Hamilton, business came first, until he saw his beautiful PA dance the samba. And suddenly his first order of business was capturing her heart….

To get a copy, either message me or email me (pauline at paulinebjones dot com) with CHANCE review copy in message line. I'll also need your Audible email.
Thanks!
Take a Chance on Me A Romance Collection by Pauline Baird Jones

message 37: by Angie (last edited Sep 23, 2014 05:17PM) (new)

Angie Hickman | 5 comments Hello, everyone!
I'd like to let you know about a book I narrated this summer that has very strong romantic elements. Imagine you find your perfect Mr. Right, then have to make a life choice that means he will be forever in your life . . . but completely unavailable to you in any romantic way. You may find other loves, but every time you see HIM it just compounds the other repercussions of that choice.
http://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/Und...

I have some free download codes for anyone interested in writing a review. Just send me a message here on goodreads and I'll gladly fix you up!

Angie Hickman
(narrator)

Tiff's*Addictiontobooks (tiffsaddictiontobooks) | 22 comments Angie wrote: "Hello, everyone!
I'd like to let you know about a book I narrated this summer that has very strong romantic elements. Imagine you find your perfect Mr. Right, then have to make a life choice that m..."

The link didn't work for me. What book is this and does it have a HEA ending?

message 39: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1379 comments i'm guessing its this one based on release dates in audible - Understudy

message 40: by Angie (new)

Angie Hickman | 5 comments Tiff,
Yes, it does have a HEA, though it is circuitous and maybe not what you expect. I think I have the link corrected -- thanks for letting me know it needed a tweak.

Dee,
Thank you! Yes, that is the correct title. :-)

message 41: by Lauri (new)

Lauri Kane Hi Everyone! I have a few codes for the Paradise Point series written by Barbara Bretton available for review. Take a listen to the links below or search for LC Kane at Audible.com!
If you're interested in a couple of great stories, please send me a PM with your email address and the Audible title is yours!

Shore Lights: Paradise Point Book One http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Sho... Shore Lights (Paradise Point, #1) by Barbara Bretton
Maddy Bainbridge left her Jersey Shore home town right after high school, determined to put as many miles as possible between herself and her many meddling relatives. Now she's back in Paradise Point - an unemployed single mother whose only option is to accept her mother Rose's offer of a job and a place to live.
Then fate, in the form of an online auction battle, brings home-town hero Aidan O'Malley into her life and suddenly Maddy begins to believe anything is possible.
A child's dreams, an old woman's memories, the joys and heartaches that come with being part of a family, the thrill of new love and the deep comfort of love that stood the test of time - it all comes together that one special holiday season when even the most battered hearts open just wide enough to let a miracle or two slip through. Home: it's where your story starts.

message 42: by Lauri (new)

Lauri Kane Chances Are (Paradise Point, #2) by Barbara Bretton Chances Are: Paradise Point Book 2 http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Cha...

Who knew finding the love of your life would be the easy part?
Three weeks to the day after Maddy Bainbridge announced her engagement to Aidan O'Malley, she found herself stripped and held hostage in the bridal department of the Short Hills Saks in front of her family, her future in-laws, and a PBS research assistant!
The DiFalco and O'Malley clans are putting aside their differences to plan the wedding, but long-buried family secrets (and a few brand-new ones) threaten to wreck the nuptials before the two lovers have a chance to walk down the aisle.
Everyone in Paradise Point agrees that Maddy and Aidan are a match made in Jersey Shore heaven, destined to enjoy the happily-ever-after ending that somehow eluded their families.
If they survive the wedding!

message 43: by Anna (new)

Anna Kyss (annakyss) | 2 comments I have a few review copies of my new audiobook, Wander & Roam. It's a New Adult contemporary love story. (Please note: this is the first book in a series, with a HEA at the end of the series). Send me a pm if you are interested in reviewing.

In the last year, Abby Bentley has failed out of college and lost her high school sweetheart. Unwilling to return home, Abby signs up to volunteer on an Australian farm, where she can hide away from her family and isolate to her heart's desire. Best of all, no one will care about her past. Abby soon discovers she'll be sharing most of her daylight hours, as well as a very small yurt, with the farm's other volunteer: sexy, flirtatious Sage.

The more hours they spend together, the more conflicted Abby becomes. Torn between a growing attraction to Sage and faltering loyalty to her old boyfriend, Abby escapes to her refuge of writing letters she will never send. When Abby finally reveals her past, Sage's secret about his future threatens their bond. With Abby running from her past and Sage trying to escape his future, can they build a relationship in the here and now?

http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Wan...

message 44: by Kate (new)

Kate | 6 comments Hey everyone,

Audible gave me some FREE codes to give away a copy of the audiobook I narrated. I wanted to post them here and give them to you all.

There are 5 codes in total below, I guess whoever gets it first? I included redemption instructions. Hope you enjoy it!

-Kate

1. Go to Audible.com
2. Click "Sign In" in the upper right side of the page.
3. They can sign in using their Amazon credentials, or they can say that they are a new Amazon customer to get into the site.

Once they are logged in they can follow the instructions to claim one of the following codes:

1. 92D2WNDUKWMEQ
2. WJCJBPMN74MYG
3. ALJZR49MKNLDW
4. HLHTD3BYPA3ZH
5. FFP92T7UCWTKU

1. Go to the book's page on Audible.com:

Amazon.com: Pursuing Honor: The Forever Time Travel Romance Series, Book 2 (Audible Audio Edition): Written by Carol A. Spradling, Narrator Kate van de Goor: Books

3. Create a new Audible.com account or log in.
4. Add the audiobook to your cart.
5. Enter the promo code, and click "Redeem" on the cart page to change the price from full price to $0.00.
6. Complete checkout, and start listening to the free copy of the book.

message 45: by V_Nerdbooks (new)

V_Nerdbooks | 58 comments Hi Kate can this be used with the UK site too?

message 46: by Kate (new)

Kate | 6 comments Hey there,

I assume so. If it doesn't work for you let me know, and I'll ping them to ask them how someone in the UK can use the code.

Thanks for your question,
Kate

message 47: by Lauri (new)

Lauri Kane Typically US / Canada codes don't work in the UK.

message 48: by Ember (new)

Ember Casey (embercasey) | 1 comments Hey, all! The audio version of my book HIS WICKED GAMES has recently gone live (on Audible, Amazon, and iTunes), and I have 5 review copies (via Audible.com) that I'd love to share here. :)

Quick stats about the book:
GENRE: Contemporary Romance (warning: it's definitely well on the steamy end, and the main character curses like a sailor--just wanted to make a note in advance in case that's not your cup o' tea. ;) )
SERIES INFO: This is the first book in the HIS WICKED GAMES series and ends with a HFN (no cliffhanger). I'm currently working on getting the second book into audio.
LENGTH: 6 hours, 54 minutes.

Link to the book on Goodreads: His Wicked Games
Link to book on Audible.com: http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/His...

BLURB:
Trapped with a billionaire in his mysterious mansion...can she beat him at his own game?

Lily Frazer would do anything to save the Frazer Center for the Arts - even take on the infamous billionaire Calder Cunningham. When Lily breaks onto the Cunningham estate, she only wants to find and reason with Calder. (All right, all right, she wants to punch him in the face, too, but that's Plan B.) As it turns out, the arrogant billionaire is willing to give her the money he promised, but there's a catch: she must win it from him.

And the games he has in mind aren't exactly...innocent.

Lily isn't about to give up the money without a fight (or let some haughty bastard seduce her), but she quickly discovers that there might be more to the brooding Calder than she initially perceived. As their games of cat and mouse become increasingly intense, she suddenly finds herself confused by her own emotions. Can she deny her attraction long enough to win the money she needs?

If you're interested, send me a PM here on Goodreads. Thanks in advance. :)

message 49: by Miss (new)

Miss Mae Hi,

I hope I'm doing this right! If not, moderator(s), please delete and contact me as to where I'm allowed to post this. :)

My RS "See No Evil My Pretty Lady" is now in audio book, and I have free download codes for those who are interested in reviewing. This is for US, but I'm sure I can get some for UK, if you live there.

If you are a Jack the Ripper fan, you might enjoy this little Victorian tale. I am a G-rated author, so there's no heavy romance or bedroom scenes going on. Just want to let you know, LOL

Please contact me via PM if you'd like a code and I'll be happy to send it along.

Can I post a link to the book? Or maybe you can view my trailer at my site? (the book has a new cover)

http://www.themissmaesite.com/p/see-n...

Thank you, and I'm happy to find this group for audio books. I'm soooo lovin' audios!!! :)

message 50: by Kate (new)

Kate | 6 comments V Audio Nerd wrote: "Hi Kate can this be used with the UK site too?"

Kate wrote: "Hey there,

I assume so. If it doesn't work for you let me know, and I'll ping them to ask them how someone in the UK can use the code.

Thanks for your question,
Kate"

Hi,

I received redemption codes for Audible UK.
Below are redemption instructions, hope this helps

1. Go to my book's page on Audible.co.uk: www.audible.co.uk/pd/B00LBDESWQ
2. Add the audiobook to your basket.
3. If you are prompted to sign in, please create a new Audible.co.uk account or log in. Otherwise, proceed by clicking 'Do you have a promotional code?' beneath the cover artwork of the audiobook.
4. Enter the promo code, and click 'Apply Code.'
5. A credit for the audiobook will be added to your account. Click the box next to '1 Credit' and click the 'Update' button to apply the credit to the purchase.
6. After you select '1 Credit' and click 'Update' to modify your shopping cart, the price for the audiobook will change to £0.00. You may proceed through the checkout by clicking 'Next Step' and 'Complete Purchase' on the subsequent page.

1. HER49NLYJKNBZ

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.