Ask Nenia Campbell discussion

IMA series > Michael Boutilier - Love him, or hate him?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Alisa (new)

Alisa | 5 comments I completely obsess over him at some parts, but then I want to chop him up into little pieces, but then I love him again.

*glares at Nenia for messing up emotions

Oh, and yesterday, I had a watermelon, which reminded me of the second book. And then I thought about how much I wanted Locked and Loaded. Which made me sad. :(

Nenia ✨ I yeet my books back and forth ✨ Campbell (neniacampbell) | 213 comments Mod
Alisa (The Reading Obsession) wrote: "I completely obsess over him at some parts, but then I want to chop him up into little pieces, but then I love him again.

*glares at Nenia for messing up emotions

Oh, and yesterday, I had a water..."

I wrote thirty pages of it this weekend! :D

Oooh, watermelon. LOL. It took me a moment to get that. >:D

Veronica-Lynn Pit Bull Love him to death. I think he is the ultimate anti-hero(sooo hard to find real,authentic ones...and trust me I look.). I love the theme of the anti-hero experiencing an actual redemption of sorts...and to be redeemed...you have to start out as being...well, actually...really bad. I think you have done a wonderful job in showing the transition and growth in his character. I think he is becoming someone who is worthy of Christina...and I find it more emotionally moving in that when he started out he was in a very different place.

That said...I can't wait for book 3. I would hate to see him soften too much; but the romantic in me would like to see him get a HEA with the heroine.

Thanks for a great character and a great story : )