1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Dance and Zoella

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Woo!

(╯`▭´)╯︵ ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Ello! X) So...Any ideas you've been craving to do?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, something tragic, obviously. ^-^
But that one's purty obvious.

Aside from that, I don't have much, haha. ^^"

Um, what's your age range of preference?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Um...I personally enjoy doing early to mid-twenties, since so many rps are of the teenage age. You?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm completely very okay with mid twenties - mature characters are easier to roleplay with, I find. (:

For something tragic, do we want to do some sort of college roommates? And their pasts clash? Or we could do something with two best friends and one could lose their memories, or they could have been a couple beforehand too, doesn't matter.

Or we could even do something like a cancer patient and a nurse and friendship blooms from there. (That's kind of out there but I've done this once and it was just beautiful. ^///^)

I'm drawing a blank; do you have any ideas?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments I like the last one. X) Honestly, they're pretty much the same ideas I'd have. We could also do one where both people are cancer patients, or one has cancer and one has another terrible ideas...Um...We could also work with the topic of college roommates. But maybe it could be where one of them is in a really abusive relationship and maybe gets into drugs and alcohol, and the other feels helpless that they fell like they can't stop it? ^ ^'

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

N'aw I like the idea of both people have some sort of illness (be it cancer or something else). Could you imagine? Like, maybe there's this little room where patients can go and hang out and sometimes the other isn't there because they're getting chimo or maybe something's happened and whatnot. ^^

I like the college one, too - that sounds pretty dramatic, haha. :P

(╯`▭´)╯︵ ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments I'm honestly good with anything. I'm pretty flexible. X)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Well aren't you quite the santa's little helper. :P

Hm, I'd like to try the two patients, if that's alright with you?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Yes, yes I am. Though I'm not that short. XP

And sure, that sounds good to me. X) Did you want to discuss the plot a little more, or did you want to jump to charas?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll take your word for it. :P

Hm, well, I have an idea (maybe, I have to research into it and see if it'd make sense first xP) in mind for my character so I think we should maybe make them and then we could figure things out?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Alright. Who wants to make theirs first, then? And do you have a preference as to how detailed they are? I know that some people like them really detailed, while others don't.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Look what I found! O.O

(╯`▭´)╯︵ ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments ...What the hell? You're Zoella? +Mind blown+

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

o.o I thought you knew.

//Mindblown too

Damn I should've kept the secret identity! >.> <.<

(╯`▭´)╯︵ ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Something that you'll quickly learn about me: I don't pay close attention to most things half of the time. Hence why it's so easy to surprise and entertain me. XP

And haha, I'll just try and pretend that I still don't know that it's you. I'll just call it your alter ego. XP