1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Chelsey and Zoella

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! So which idea(s) caught your interest? Or something else?

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Hi! And so sorry, my enail isn't working so I lose track of my notifications here on Goodreads.... Give me your favorite ideas and I'll pick one.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't worry about it. (:

•Cute/Romantic, I think I'd love you forever if we roleplayed something like this. I've always played the guy here and it's super awesome being charismatic and suave and having everyone wrapped around your finger but it's fun to be swept off your feet sometimes. <3
•Drugs/Gang life is so, so fun to roleplay. I mean, there's always a bunch of fighting scenes and shoot outs and it's just a blast to roleplay! That and the drugs part, well...you need somethibg to fight for, yeah? Or anything drug related, I love reading in on that kind of thing.
•Thieves on the run 'cause they've stolen something really valuable. Or maybe they murdered someone! OH! They could be serial killers who kill bad guys! Like in the Boondock Saints! :D
•Tradegy. I'm always up for a good cry - as long as it's actually doable. (:
•I've always wanted to have a PenPal buddy - anyone care to have a cute roleplay where people send each other letters back and forth? Maybe they could even be enemies in the real world or neighbours or something! Or not know each other and then they meet and it's super adorable!

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Maybe Cute/romantic, and yes you absolutely can be the girl.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Maybe Cute/romantic, and yes you absolutely can be the girl.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! I make no promises for how she's going to come out though. >.< I'm having lots of fun looking for pictures though, haha.

Anyway, what's your idea of cute and romantic? (:

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments haha, that's fine. And I'm on my phone so no pics from me, sorry.

Hmm... Well, the relationship is gradual, the charries don't just up and decide they like each other one day, it has to build. The guy is sweet and kind and chivalrous, going out of his way to make the girl happy. The couple is maybe shy to each other at first, in a cutesy way.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

That's alright (:

Alright, I like the sound of that. ^^ What age range do you prefer? We could maybe do something like best friends or something of the sort - they don't even realize they're falling in love kind of thing?

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments sure, and I gtg to bed soon, sorry ^^ school is in the morning :/

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Have fun at school and if you have anything to add, please let me know. (:

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Thanks :)

Age range, let's go 17-25 ish... I like the best friend angle