Camp Half-Blood: The Trials of Immortality discussion

Camp Half-Blood > The Beach

Comments Showing 1-50 of 254 (254 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (last edited Dec 10, 2013 03:17PM) (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 1153 comments Mod
Hardly ever crowded except with those water godlings and demigods.

This is a nice place to really get away form it all.

message 2: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis lead her down to the shore line surrounded by cliffs and blue waters. It was perfect far from anyone else.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Walking alongside Adonis, Mist looked over at the ocean, a small smile on her face. "So, I believe that you said 'picnic' earlier?" she said, enjoying herself.

message 4: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis smirks, he whistles a tune that seemed near enchanting. Suddenly a small form of waves are formed at the shore line and a large shell appears floating to the beach. Adonis moves to it and picks it up it was the size of a rather large box.
He opens it and a nice meal was laid out. "The sea nymphs owed me a favor." He says charmingly taking a small blanket and laying it out for them. It was right at the shore line and the water seemed to just miss them as waves came through and the sand was dry and hot but putting your hand down in it seemed to be cool and rather moist.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist raised her eyebrows, but didn't ask why. Instead, she knelt down and took off her sneakers and socks. Putting her them beside their blanket, she smiled again as she felt the sand under her feet. "So, since we're getting to know each other, tell me about yourself. What're your favorite things?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Izzy99 ~ Izzy Lightfluer, Kick-Butt Shadowhunter wrote: "Mist raised her eyebrows, but didn't ask why. Instead, she knelt down and took off her sneakers and socks. Putting her them beside their blanket, she smiled again as she felt the sand under her fee..."

message 7: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

((Sorry just now getting to a computer.))

Adonis smirks, "Well, I enjoy pushing my limits in romance as much as physical strain. I don't believe in the impossible and I don't know a stranger." He smirks, "But, I'm not the important one right now, I'm the average child of Aphrodite mixed with more Immortal blood than needs to be permitted." He jokes kindly.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((It's fine!))

Mist rolled her eyes, faintly feeling disturbed at the 'pushing my limits in romance' part he said. Managing a smirk of her own, she said, "I meant stuff like your favorite colors and sports, but what you said is good to know."

message 9: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis laughs, "Well, if you must know I have always been fond of blue, if I could see only one colour I would want to be bale to open my eyes to the many shades and hues of blue...But all I see is nothingness.
Sports-wise, I enjoy soccer, the feel of the ground and having to make a constant movement for vision is perfect. However, nothing beats swimming. I can't describe the thrill I get hearing my heart beat pound in my ears as I dive into the depths using the echos of the waves off the cliff side and the movement of the fish in the reef to guide myself into a whole new world." He downs his head lightly, "Then again, if shopping was a sport and looking good I would have nailed it."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist burst out laughing at the last part; She couldn't help yourself. Grinning at him, she nodded. "Probably," she admitted, once she'd stopped laughing long enough to talk. After a moment, no longer laughing, but still smiling, she told him, "I like what you said about swimming."

message 11: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

adonis returns a bland expression, "What's so funny?" He demanded coldly. Most girls loved hearing him talk even guys, this one laughs.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "Chill out, dude. You don't have to get upset," Mist told him before answering. Sitting down, she leaned back on her elbows as she said, "I thought what you said about shopping and being attractive was amusing. Then you said that if they were sports, you've would've been good at it. That's what made me laugh. I thought it was amusing, and you said it so confidently, like you weren't joking."

message 13: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis would have glared at her if a blind guy could, "I wasn't joking." He said blandly, "Anyway, lets not let this meal go to waist, the sun will cook the shrimp cocktail before it is even eaten."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist was aware that he wasn't too pleased with her, but didn't mind. She tended to annoy people a lot; Sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose. This time, it had been the first one. "Shrimp cocktail? Wow. The sea nymphs must've owed you a big one, huh?" she said.

message 15: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis smirks, "Well, flirting and being a guy has its advantages with nymphs...all they want is someone to talk to and sleep with." He says plain and blunt-like.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "Okaaay." With that new information, Mist scooted away from him, on the blanket, and now feeling uncomfortable.

message 17: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis frowns, "You're presence has moved, Did I say something wrong?" He asked kindly, "You know i was joking about the whole sleeping and talking to nymphs, that language might be lovely to some, but it is too hard to use in a full conversation without syaing something out of line." He shakes his head lightly, "I just asked them to do me a favor and when they needed one i would help them out."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Lovely? Mist thought. How the heck is that lovely to some people? At least he was joking..I hope. "Don't worry about it," she told him, though she remained where she was. "You were joking, so it's okay."

message 19: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis nods, "Yeah, I don't sleep with the fishes or their nieghbors much...not my thing. Nothing against Poseidon kids, but the other inhabitants of the ocean are not my first picks."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "That's good to know," Mist said, holding back a sigh of relief. Trying to change the subject now, she asked, "How long have you been at camp?"

message 21: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis downs his head lgihtly, "Since i was nine...mom couldn't really take care of me for too long. It would be a waste of her time anyway." He hated not being able to actually see his mother, but love was everywhere adn there was no stopping that.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist looked sympathetic, but didn't say anything for the moment. At least he'd gotten to be raised by someone for a few years. "I'm sure that it wouldn't be a waste of her time," she told him after a minute or two. "Every parent wants to be with their kid."

message 23: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis smirks, "Yeah, but no matter how much they wanna be their it will never happen because they have far more important matters to attend to."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist rolled her eyes. "Oi," Mist groaned. "You like being a downer, huh? Fine, fine. If you want to be depressed, go ahead."

message 25: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis laguhs a bit dramatically, "I'm not depressed, people see me and feel so sorry for the helpless blind guy who can't take care of himself, but I prove to them all that just because I have one fault doesn;t put me in the path of their sympathy. I normally leave a crowd in awe. Why would I be depressed being as perfect as I am."
Sure he was a bit narcissistic, but with so many people looking down on him he has to be a bit more confident than the usual child of Aphrodite.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "When you put it like that, don't really know. Maybe it's because you like being a bummer?" Mist suggested, shrugging. "Nice ego, by the way. I'm pretty sure I'm nowhere near as confident as you about being 'perfect'."

message 27: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis smiles, "I know I'm not perfect, I'm blind for the gods sake. I can't tell you how beautiful the sky is or how clear the waters of the sea are...I will never be able to share the beauty of a sunset with someone, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let everyone else know that I'm not perfect." He says trying to show her how to boost her own confidence around others.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist tilted her head to the side slightly, listening to him speak. When he was done, she grinned slightly. "I have to admit, my first impression of you is a pretty good one," she told him.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Izzy99 ~ Izzy Lightfluer, Kick-Butt Shadowhunter wrote: "Mist tilted her head to the side slightly, listening to him speak. When he was done, she grinned slightly. "I have to admit, my first impression of you is a pretty good one," she told him."

message 30: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis downs his head ligthly causing his natural blush to darken a bit, "Thanks I guess." He was starting to really like this girl she seemed really interesting and he wasn't going to lose her.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "You guess? Do I have to tell you just how good it is?" Mist teased, her grin growing. She was enjoying hanging out with him, even if he had made her a little uncomfortable one or two times.

message 32: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis leand toward her a bit smiling his perfect smile, "You can always show me." He says with such enthusiasm and charm.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist leaned back and shook her head, smirking. "The best you're getting is a high five. Maybe a hug or fist bump," she answered him.

message 34: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis smiles, "Funny." He knew he would manage to find the real her deep down some how. "So now I am finished tlaking about myself and being me, what about you?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist shrugged. "Depends on what you want to know. I've been at camp for ten years, my favorite color's green, I enjoy basketball, and I suck at archery," she said, counting them on her finger as she went. "Gods, 'suck' isn't even the right word for it. I'm downright terrible at it."

message 36: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis smiles, "I am no big fan of archery, but I can do it. i like the feel of the ground not the feeling of the air. If I focus on the air around me too much I feel like i'm falling."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Glancing up at the sky, Mist couldn't help but agree with the nod of her head. "I can understand that," she answered, turning her gaze back to him.

message 38: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis smiles charmingly back at her, "Well, This has been an eventful picnic...we should do it again sometime."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "I..guess we should," Mist slowly agreed. It had gone better than she thought it would, by a lot.

message 40: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis allows a smirk and snaps his fingers as beautiful starfish crawl to shore and seem to engulf the picnic.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist rolled her eyes, "Show off," she stated. She watched the starfish as they moved, going silent. She enjoyed watching the sea life, and she was a little sad that Adonis was blind and couldn't see it for himself.

message 42: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis smiles lightly, "What's wrong with you? the air around you has risen in moisture levels...Are you sad? Depressed? Angry?"
He couldn't see expression so he had to guess. He was hoping he didn't upset someone with such a beautiful heart.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "I wish you could see them," Mist answered, not exactly saying how she was feeling. She wasn't very good with that kind of stuff, even if it was simple. She smiled slightly as she continued watching the starfish crawl across the sand. "I think you'd like it."

message 44: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis laughs, "Really? I could care less about what I miss. i've gotten so used to seeing blind that if I coudls ee I would probably have a panic attack with so mmuch happening all at once." He began to turn and walk formt he sea shore.

message 45: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited Sep 24, 2013 10:58AM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist stifled a small laugh, imagining him having a panic attack in her head. Looking over her shoulder, she watched start walking away. "Where ya goin'?" she called, sounding similar to Isabella from Phineas and Ferb when she asked, 'Whatcha' doin'?'

message 46: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis turns, "I figured you were wanting to go our seperate ways until we met again." He was never good witht he thoughts of others he always assumed what people were thinking. It didn't always turn out well.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "Well, I didn't actually say that now, did I?" Mist responded, raising an eyebrow. Standing up, she brushed some sand off of her, then grabbed her still tied together sneakers and slung them over her shoulder. Walking over to him, she said, "Because I remember saying that I was enjoying hanging out with you. And if I didn't, I have now."

message 48: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis smiles, "Okay, Then what would you like to do now that we ate?" He seemed to be staring out in the direction of the ocean as the ocean sea breeze brushed his cheeks and his hair as short as it was became windblown without his gel in it.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist shrugged, but then realized that he couldn't see her do so. That would have to take some getting used to. "We could play a game," she suggested, pushing some of her bangs away from her face.

message 50: by Jacob, Head Mod/ Creator (new)

Adonis smiles, "What sort of game would that happen to be?" he says almost as if he was trying to seduce her, but it seemed like that with everything comign out his mouth.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6