David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Archive's > SCIFI FANTASY TV FAVES

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donna (new)

Donna (donanicole) | 897 comments one show I return to again and again is the Stargate series: Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. No matter how fantastic they are I love to imagine that I could go through wormhole and come out into another world...where of course they speak English.
We battle the enemy of the universe together and survive. The humor and humanity in these series cause me to return again and again.
And of course the very exciting Battlestar Galactica, even more realistic and exciting.

What are your favorites?

message 2: by Anne (new)

Anne (crazybakingmom) | 115 comments I completely agree about the Stargate series.
The other series I really like are Dr. Who and Babylon 5.

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather (hersecretsmile) | 290 comments Ugh yes, I adore Stargate SG-1, which I really need to get around to completing the series. The X-Files (which I also need to finish), Eureka, Orphan Black, Lost Girl and Warehouse 13 are also among my favorites.

OH Haven is great as well. :)

message 4: by Donna (new)

Donna (donanicole) | 897 comments Oh, yes, love X-Files and all of those. Eureka is so funny! Warehouse 13 is the only one I did not continue.

message 5: by Donna (new)

Donna (donanicole) | 897 comments Anne wrote: "I completely agree about the Stargate series.
The other series I really like are Dr. Who and Babylon 5."

I liked some of Dr. Who, the one with Billy Piper particularly. I have to try Babylon 5, heard so much about it. Don't know if it is on Netflix or Amazon Prime still.

message 6: by Donna (new)

Donna (donanicole) | 897 comments Oh,almost forgot the Firefly series.

message 7: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
X Files is awesome!!!!!

message 8: by Anne (new)

Anne (crazybakingmom) | 115 comments Heather wrote: "Ugh yes, I adore Stargate SG-1, which I really need to get around to completing the series. The X-Files (which I also need to finish), Eureka, Orphan Black, Lost Girl and Warehouse 13 are also amon..."

X-Files...forgot about them but loved them. I also agree with Eureka and warehouse 13. I also forgot abotu Haven, which i really enjoyed.

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire | 2047 comments Two new shows this season that I really looking forward to: Sleepy Hollow and Almost Human.

message 10: by Donna (new)

Donna (donanicole) | 897 comments I am looking forward to those also and the return of Falling Skies.

message 11: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 119 comments Loving Falling Skies, on season two now so have some catching up to do.

Always The walking Dead

Loving Under the Dome

Anticipating Sleepy Hollow

message 12: by Donna (new)

Donna (donanicole) | 897 comments Always the Walking Dead, for sure. Loving Under the Dome also and will be checking on Sleepy Hollow. I am excited to see the fall coming for that reason, my favorite shows returning. I am in the middle of a move to California, northern CA and can't wait to get settled just in time for the start of the new seasons.