Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 1609. THE COFFIN HAULERS by Gregg Cebrzynski

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Sep 28, 2013 10:17PM) (new)

Sheri | 6344 comments Mod
THE COFFIN HAULERS by Gregg Cebrzynski
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Page Count: 234

Book Description:
Polish immigrant walks the deserted streets of Chicago’s Little Village neighborhood, she’s filled with hope about her future. In a few hours she’s found murdered in a gangway. It’s a crime the police pursue without much interest, but for private detective Joey Boloccini it represents a chance to break the monotony of his fledgling career and achieve the success that’s eluded him.

At the heart of the mystery is the Pilsudski family – Anton, Mamie, Walter and Marek – known as The Coffin Haulers for the humiliating, low-paying job they perform. Yet no one is aware, especially the police, of how wealthy they are. The Pilsudskis have a family secret: It’s not hauling coffins that bring in money, but what’s inside them.

As his investigation proceeds, Joey is forced to make decisions that obscure the difference between right and wrong, good and evil, saints and sinners. “Not all the sins we commit are mortal,” he thinks at one point. “They don’t deserve punishment.”

“The Coffin Haulers” is the second novel featuring private detective Joey Boloccini. He made his debut in “The Champagne Ladies,” also available on Amazon as an e-book.

Be one of the first 12 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: PDF

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4-6 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:
1. Reader (Jan)

message 2: by Jan (new)

Jan | 19 comments Sounds interesting! I'd like to review your book.

Jan K.
janakulp@gmail.com
Format: epub

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) Sent in your request Reader

message 4: by Gregg (new)

Gregg Cebrzynski | 6 comments Reader wrote: "Sounds interesting! I'd like to review your book.

Jan K.
janakulp@gmail.com
Format: epub"

Thanks Jan. I don't have an epub format. Will you accept something else? If not, I can try to convert my book to epub format.

Gregg

message 5: by Jan (new)

Jan | 19 comments Sure. I have a Kindle reader or a pdf would work.
Thanks!

message 6: by Jan (new)

Jan | 19 comments I really enjoyed The Coffin Haulers. My reviews are posted on both goodreads.com and amazon.com. I hope to see those characters again!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18...

http://www.amazon.com/The-Coffin-Haul...