Supernatural Academy (An Advanced RP) discussion

Hunters vs. Supers Battle > Sign up for Angel Army

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you want to join the side of the hunters and angels? Good thinking, because they're ten times better in all the right ways.

In this rare scenario, angels are ALSO taking in certain supernatural creatures. Note: signing up a super for the angel army is either a death sentence or an immunity amulet. You decide.
For your super to be able to join, they must be entirely good-hearted. Angels see souls, and can tell if they're horrid, evil, demented people.
The super's powers must be primarily good or neutral. It can be bad under rare cases, but only if it is an extreme advantage to the angels.

Examples:

Not useful: Control of insects
Useful: Ability to make someone pass out
Evil, but useful: Power to kill instantly

Also, for the last one, the angels would probably not use you in the battle. They'd just keep you under lock so the demons can't have you.

Fill out this form, please, and we shall look it over and send one of our very best and brightest little spots of heaven to come and abduct you for a bloody battle.

Name:
Powers: (only if character is supernatural, otherwise optional)
Where can we find you?
What you could do for the angels:
How will they persuade you (threaten, persuade, bribe, other [please specify]):
Why they want YOU (if it's obvious from the powers just say the obvious thing, e.g. werewolf: obviously brute strength. Strategist, strategy):
Is your character genuinely good-hearted?

message 2: by Drax (last edited Sep 16, 2013 08:05PM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Name: Drakonnan Rolexor
Powers: Necromancy and Elemental Magic
Where can we find you? Right now, his home, but I'd like Jenna's charrie, Eileen, to be the one who has to ask for his help.
What you could do for the angels: Revive their dead, and the other bodies around, as well as use his elemental magic to their advantage. i.e. Lightning rains upon the enemy.
How will they persuade you: Persuade, but they really wouldn't need to. His mother, Hecate, has instructed him to support the angels in every way.
Why they want YOU: Drakonnan is one of the most powerful necromancers alive at the moment, so, even if they don't want to use him, they'd rather keep him away from the demons, correct?
Is your character genuinely good-hearted? Yes and no. Given the choice, he never does anything harmful to anything consciously. He's almost always kind. But, if his mother orders him to do something, he's been raised to be her puppet, and knows nothing but obedience when it comes to her. If she points at something and says "Kill," he has no choice, in his mind.

message 3: by ۞ ǰ ☯ ɐ ♪ ɖ ♌ ƺ ۞ (last edited Jan 14, 2014 07:29PM) (new)

۞      ǰ ☯ ɐ ♪ ɖ ♌ ƺ     ۞ | 45 comments Name: Adalicia Charlotte Clemencia
Powers: Angel powers
Major:
Temporary reality warping
Photographic Memory (downside- can be used against angels)
Other:
Minor telekinesis
Limited telepathy
Where can we find you?: Usually on the school grounds, roaming around, but I'll keep you notified of a good time to come kidnap here (even though I seriously doubt that's necessary)
What could you do for the angels?: Reading enemy minds, using telepathy to animate items such as swords from the fallen, temporarily alter the enemy's sense of reality, and memorize important documents
How will they persuade you?: No persuasion needed. Adalicia is an angel. It's natural to her to fight for the angels.
Why they want YOU: Adalicia is an angel, so her loyalty will be more firmly planted with the angel army. Her reality warping is rather powerful, if only momentary, and she is a good defensive option in battle, as well as a tough fighter.
Is your character genuinely good-hearted?: Yes,because she is always looking to stay on the 'good' side of things. She is good-hearted and kind to her allies, so there's no need to worry about her on the angel side of the war.

۞      ǰ ☯ ɐ ♪ ɖ ♌ ƺ     ۞ | 45 comments Name: Valentine Mae Clarence
Powers: Water Elemental Powers (summoning, control, cloudbursts)
Where can we find you? Like I said with Adalicia, just about nowhere at the moment, but I'll try to keep her on school grounds, and keep in touch about where.
What could you do for the angels? Val can combat fire, and use her elemental powers to drench an enemy, boil an enemy, or freeze an enemy given the opportunity.
How will they persuade you?: Probably just kidnap her and then tell her later why they kidnapped her. She won't care, as long as it's explained sooner or later.
Why they want YOU: In battle, she can capture enemies and has very powerful control of water. In dire scenarios, she is good with a sword or dagger, and occasionally, if she is angered enough, Val unintentionally summons a lightning bolt with a rain cloud.
Is your character genuinely good-hearted?: Val seems like a delicate, kind girl, but underneath that, she's spunky, headstrong, and quick to anger. But deep down, if you treat her right she's a good team fighter with good intentions and a kind heart.

message 5: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 26 comments Name: Aly Amelia Ivanka

Powers: (only if character is supernatural, otherwise optional) Aly can control fire; for more details, please see the character description

Where can we find you? Anywhere on the school grounds; just message me with a convenient location, and I shall send her there.

What you could do for the angels: Like the term "fighting fire with fire", she could be very useful against the demons in the sense that she can meet their fire with her own. She can also extinguish fire, and therefore protect others against the fire of demons.

How will they persuade you (threaten, persuade, bribe, other [please specify]): They only have to persuade her. As long as she knows that she would be protecting people, she would join.

Why they want YOU (if it's obvious from the powers just say the obvious thing, e.g. werewolf: obviously brute strength. Strategist, strategy): She has a power equal to and similar to that of the demons.

Is your character genuinely good-hearted? Yes. She is quiet, and sometimes aggressive... but she will always protect those who need protecting.