Yellow Book Road Teen Book Club discussion

Meetings

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne Armstrong (anneabell) | 2 comments Mod
Hi All,
I'm just wondering who will be able to make it tomorrow. I know most of you are in school, so I just wanted to take a head count. Also I'm going to keep the group up and running during the school year. I'm thinking normally the second Sunday except for September, which will be on Sept 15. As far as the time goes,I'm open. We can meet at 10:30 and have the store to ourselves, or we can meet later in the day. I need your feed back.

Let me know your thoughts,
Anne

message 2: by Mia (new)

Mia (mia_higgins) | 1 comments Taya and I just dropped off our books. If you want to see us tomorrow drop by the field next to Von's at 12:30! (Jk don't.)

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne Armstrong (anneabell) | 2 comments Mod
Hi all, I like the 10:30 meeting time. That way we can have the store to ourselves and not worry about customers.

message 4: by Trel (new)

Trel Sidoruk (httpwwwgoodreadscomtrel) | 1 comments I'll throw it out to you all - I'll send you all free copies of my book, The Alien Club. Read it, It's more hardcore than you think, for it more than just touches on family abuse, drug addictions, and massive issues that arise from not handling peer pressure all that well. When the book finally goes LIVE - If get's its freak on and straps a thong to body armor and goes to BATTLE. Man up and read it.. I'll send it you all of you for free of charge and even up to 5 of your friends in addition - Just make sure they're not tool heads.