Anything Goes RP discussion

Mod Roleplays > Mysti and Teddy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 415 (415 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 2: by Mysti (new)

Mysti :D Yes, indeed. So, what do we wanna do?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Mysti wrote: ":D Yes, indeed. So, what do we wanna do?"

Well, do you do straight, gay or lesbian roleplays? (:

message 4: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Well, I'm open to really anything, so whatever is fine

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Well, I'm good at playing all of those so...Lol you choose.

message 6: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Lol....me too....so, um......lesbian? Haven't done that in awhile....that ok?

message 8: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Ok. :) Do you have any ideas?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yeah probably. Which do you wanna do (:

Realistic:
-Sister/sister
-Incest in terms of mother/daughter or aunt/sister's daughter
-Best friends
-Outcast/Popular
-Girlfriends that become enemies, then friends again and girlfriends soon after
-Plane crash on an island
-Waken up in an abandoned warehouse with no memory
-Teacher/Student
-Master/Slave

message 10: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Hmm.....I'm kind of in the mood for a outcast/popular thing

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay sweet. I have an idea for that if you wanna hear it ^^

message 12: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Yeah! Of course I do!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alright. I have to type it up, since I haven't yet ^^; And I'm dealing with making a new group (which you can join if you want after we put it up :D)

message 14: by Mysti (new)

Mysti That's alright, I can wait. Cool...I'd love to join :D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Awesome ^^ Sorry, still need to type that plot out -.-

message 16: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Lol. It's fine. I can wait longer

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay! I got the main idea for it down! Sorry for the wait ^^;

Girl A is a cherleader, is snobby and a jerk, thinks that she's all that. Girl B is a outcast sort of girl, loving to play video games and roleplay and all that sort of stuff. She is also openly a lesbian. Now, as far as everyone else knows, Girl A is straight, but the truth is that she's had a super, mea crush on Girl b since Middle School. She didn't want anyone to find out though, so she tormented her and her group of friends. Because Girl B moved away for a while, Girl A has forgoten of her feeling's for her and has gone through her High School years mostly in peace with her feelings. However, halfway through her Junior year, Girl B's parents cannot afford to let her go through her schooling in a private boarding school, so she has to transfer to the public board school that Girl A goes to, leaving her girlfriend Girl C behind. Girl C was mad that she was going to leave. So, she cheated on her adn then broke up with her the next day. Girl b was super upset and over the Midterm week, she stayed with a friend before going to the new school. Now, at first, Girl A tries to act normal and still a snob around Girl B, but after a bit of time, she begins to act more shy and nervous around her, not nowing what to say anymore.

message 18: by Mysti (new)

Mysti I like it. Can I have Girl B?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) You can, but let me just tell you this right now...I have never ever ever been Girl A of all the about 15 time I've done this roleplay haha xD I don't like being mean. But I can be Girl A, no problem. Good to try it right? Lol And if you want to do doubles, so we can both get to be either girl, we can do that too (:

message 20: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Yeah, I don't like being mean, either. Something we have in common! Lol. And yeah, that's one way to think about it: good to try. And explain what you're meaning by the whole doubles thing? I think I have an idea of what you mean, but I want to check to make sure

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Haha yes indeed.

So doubles can mean two things. The one I'm talking about is that it's pretty much just two roleplay's in the same topic. We go off the same plot, but we just switch up which character we are (:

message 22: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Indeed. So, that could work. I've never really been a mean girl, so this should be interesting

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yeah I haven't either, like I said haha So characters? I'm making mine now, but if your faster that making them, feel free to post your before me (: I'm sort or detailed when it comes to characters ^^;

message 24: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Oh, it will probably be awhile before I finally finish my characters...I'm kinda slow whwn it comes to these things. And a little bit of a perfectionist, lol

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Oh okay lol (: I have the popular girl nearly done now and are going to start the other girl in a moment (:

message 26: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Ok. Cool :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay. Here's my first girl, Girl A ^.^

Name: Ilissa Marten

Date of Birth: June 25

Sexuality: Lesbian, but everyone thinks that she is straight and she wants to keep i that way.

Appearance
 photo tumblr_mkqnw2hmjj1snpxn6o1_500_zpsc2605ea0.jpg

Ilissa has long, wavy brown hair that goes just past her shoulder almost to her breasts and her eyes are hazel, more green showing than blue. She stands at 5'5 and weighs about 115 lbs. Her breast area is pretty small, being a B cup, her waist and stomach are small as well, but her bum and hips are a bit larger in size, not super big however.

Family

Ilissa's mother and father are both deceased, them dying in a car accident when she was 9 years old. She now lives with her nanny, older brother, older sister and younger sister.

Nanny: Marie Witston

Older Brother: Jason Marten

Older Sister: Alexandria 'Allie' Marten

Younger Sister: Paige Marten

History: Ilissa's parents died in a car accident when she was 9 years old, her being in the car when that happened. She was in a coma for three weeks after that and now has a permanent scar running down the middle of her back, down her spin and towards her lower back. After their death, her siblings thought it be best if they moved to get away from all the memories, since Ilissa was prone to panic attacks for a few months after the tragedy. Now, some may say that the reason Ilissa is the way she is now is because of her sister, Allie. Allie was popular in school as well and always told Ilissa that if she wasn't popular and cool with a lot of friends, than she was nothing. So that's the mind set that she had growing up. She wasn't completely mind controlled however, because after the accident, since her sister was...well, her sister and her brother was busy with work, she had to take care of her 2 year old baby sister with the nanny that they got soon after. So, she does have a sweet side, she just never let's any of her friend's now it.

Personality: {Pretty much explained in plot. Will add if you want me too though so you get a better idea ^^ It won't be a problem if you want me to add it}

Clothing and Food: When around her friends, Ilissa will mainly wear clothing that is not very comfortable and clings to her body. Colors such as white, red, pink, those sort of colors. Her shirts are almost always off the shoulder ones or expose the tummy area. She wear skinny jeans, any color, and high heels, never sneakers. Dealing with food, she mainly eats a salad and drinks water or lemonade. When she's not around her friends, Ilissa likes more baggy clothing, stuff that is comfortable and doesn't cling to her body too tightly. She still keeps her diet healthy, just she will drink soda now and then or have something with meat in it or, rarely, but she craves a lot, will eat McDonald's.

Other: While she may not seem like the type, Ilissa loves to spend time outside in the woods behind her house or, since she lives at a boarding school now, at the park. Anywhere that she can go outside.

http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/whi...

http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/whi...

message 28: by Mysti (new)

Mysti She's pretty. Aww....her history sucks....and you don't have to add her personality, it was explained in pretty much everything else

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yeah it does lol But she's going strong...! Mostly lol

message 30: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Lol. Well, go her for the times whwn she is strong! Lol

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Girl B is done...Mostly lol

Name: Cassandra Moore

Nickname: Cass or Cassie

Date of Birth: February 06

Sexuality: Openly a Lesbian

Appearance (Take away the piercings though...She doesn't have them.)

photo Girls_With_Red_Hair_10_zpsc14fef74.jpg

When she was born, Cassandra had black hair, but one she got into High School, her father let her dye it red. Her eyes are hazel, very light in color and slowing more green then blue and also shows a lot of yellow and grey in it at well. She stands at 5'3, being short for her age, and weigh 140 lbs. She breast area is larger than most girl's of her height, having to nearly to into a DD in cup size for her bras, but she squishes them down most of the time with a sports bra to stop all the complements of them. (wrong team boys) Her waist is slim, but she does have a bit of a belly, being only slightly overweight for her age, maybe 10 or 15 lbs. Her hips and bum are a normal size, maybe a bit larger than average.

Family

Cassandra lives with her father, older sister and younger brother's, who are twins. Her father works in a factory, while her brother are still in Middle School, though they clean neighbors yards for money sometimes. Her older sister works at WalMart.

Father: Matt Moore

Older Sister: Willow Moore

1st Younger Brother: Daymun Moore

2nd Younger Brother: Damien Moore

History: When Cassandra was 6 years old, her mother left her father due to money issues. They were really poor while she was growing up and her mother apparently couldn't deal with the stress. She still tries to call or talk to Cassandra and her older sister sometimes, but Cassandra hates her mother for leaving them in their time of need. So, Willow and Cassandra both were home schooled after that so that, while there father was working, they could watch their brothers. Because of this, they all bonded a lot and are really close. When Cassandra was 12, they finally saved up enough money to move, but the sad part was that Cassandra didn't go with them. She stayed in the town she was born in to live her her best friend, soon to be girlfriend, so her father didn't have to pay for her living there. So, her and her girlfriend, Haven, lived together at Haven's house until they went to a private boarding school together.

Personality: {Will put later. I'm getting sleepy ^^;}

Clothing and Food: {Again...later lol}

What she looked like in her Middle School years with her black hair:

http://s5.favim.com/orig/69/black-hai...

message 33: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Lol. Ok. She's cool. And you're getting sleepy? What time is it for you?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) It's around 10:30 PM now and that's when my brain starts to slow down with making characters haha

message 35: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Oh. Lol. You're 3 hours ahead of me. I'm almost done with my characters, but my phone and Nook are being difficult with the pictures. I guess I'll have to wait till I get on a computer or something.....

message 37: by Mysti (new)

Mysti I can do everything else, though

message 38: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Girl B

Name: Haydn Lovelace
Date Of Birth: October 13
Sexuality: Openly Lesbian
Appearance: I'll post when I get to a computer

Family:
Father-James
Other Dad-Damian
Older Brother-Raycir
Older Brother-Jackal
Older Sister-Tara
Little Sister-Jayme

History: Her parents had twin boys four years bedore Haydn was born, than a girl two years after the boys. When she was 5, her mom left them because she found out her dad was actually gay. Her dad remarried to a sweet guy a year later. Her mom decided that she didn't want anything to do with her kids, so she never tried to contact them. Haydn hates her mom for never being there when she needed her. Her dad's decided to adopt a little girl. They all went to public school. Haydn was teased and tormented everyday by all the popular people. She only had one actual friend, and her name is Alexa, but she doesn't like her name and goes by Wick. Haydn became a cutter and still is. Her dads found out about the teasing and they all moved. They brought Wick along because her parents had just died and she had nowhere else to go. They went to a private school for a couple years and Haydn and Wick started dating. Haydn and her family ended up moving back to where they were, but Wick decided to stay behind.

Personality: Haydn is really nice once you get to know her. She gives off a I don't care about you and never will type attitude because she doesn't want to get hurt. She has a lot of trust issues. She is extremely protective over her family. She gets depressed easily and she thinks that the only cure to it is cutting.

message 39: by Mysti (new)

Mysti That's what I got for my Girl B. So far, at least

message 41: by Mysti (new)

Mysti XD Me too

message 43: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Thanks :)

message 44: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Girl A

Name: Serena Williams
Date Of Birth: April 10
Sexuality: In the closet lesbian. Everyone thinks she is straight, and she prefers it that way.
Appearance: Once again, I will post when I get to a computer

Family:
Father-Vincent
Mother-Katerina
Little Brother-Seth

History- When she was 9, her dad started abusing her because he had this twisted idea that she was the reason that her mom had a miscarriage before she was born. He didn't come up with that until she was 9, so she had no home troubles before that. Her mom tried to leave him when he started, but then he almost killed Serena. He kept saying that if she ever tried it again, he would kill Serena and her mom. She never tried again. The abuse got worse and then he started doing stuff to her that she would rather not say. So, to make up for her horrible homelife, she started to become a snob at school and became popular. She put other people down, because that was the only way she knew how to cope at the time. Her little brother was born and she delt with the pain even more because she was afraid that he would turn on Seth.

Personality: Around her friends and at school, she is rude and a total snob. She does that because she wants to hide her homelife. At home, she becomes numb, but protactive of Seth.

Clothes: Around her friends and at school, she wears skin tight clothes that are really revealing. But not so revealing as to show her scars, bruises, and other marks. At home, she wears loose clothing and practically covers up her entire body

message 46: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Yeah. Me too. I would hate it if I were in her position

message 48: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Yeah. No kidding

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Hehe. So we a start this roleplay tomorrow? I'm heading to sleep now so yeah. It's midnight here haha

message 50: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Lol. Sounds good. Night Teddy :)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9