Hunger Games! discussion

The Capitol > Tribute's dining hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 120 (120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Angel of Death | 538 comments Mod
Where the tributes will eat together. It consists of many tables and chairs, free for the tributes to sit wherever they wish.

message 2: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (ghoulsrule1076) | 188 comments Ally: it smells of perfume sweet

message 3: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (new)

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) | 751 comments Mod
Zac runs to a table hoping for a good meal, he loved food here.

message 4: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Marina: The careers and I take a seat. I'm sitting beside Arianna and Jason. "Will she sit with us?" I ask, half to myself, a cold eyebrow raised in her direction.

message 5: by Bekah (new)

Bekah Cameron: As nervous as I am from watching the other tributes. I feel hungry. Not the normal hungry I had in 5 but hungry nonetheless.

message 6: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (ghoulsrule1076) | 188 comments Ally: I see a platter of fruit and reach for it in moments I've eaten mostly everything

message 7: by Bekah (new)

Bekah Jason: I sigh. "Likely."

message 8: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Arianna: "She looks very small." I comment, voice seeming very loud in comparison to Marina's cold silence. "We won't keep her for long." My eyes look at her disapprovingly.
Marina: "We'll have her for now. She's no harm." I say as well, barely eating anything, while the other tributes weaken to the food.

message 9: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (new)

Beth walks behind Cam "Can I seat with you?"

message 10: by Bekah (new)

Bekah Micah (D7) I walk in and sit down next to the girl from district 9.

message 11: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Serena: I walk in with Al. "Those are the careers, aren't they." I whisper, studying the obviously larger tributes, the more powerful looking ones, who weren't as spun off by the food.

message 12: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (new)

Al: He nods "yup, but don't pay them attention, let's take a seat".

message 13: by Bekah (new)

Bekah Cameron: I look at Beth and nod. Once we are seated I say "Any of the other tributes scare you?"

message 14: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Serena: "Oh, yes! This looks fantastic!" I say, my woories about the careers forgotten immediately.

message 15: by Bekah (new)

Bekah Jason: I look around at the other tributes. "Some actually look like they might have some fight in them," I laugh.

message 16: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (new)

Beth: "They kind of all are, I mean, we don't know them, that little boy from 3 could make us all blow up" she said pointing to Zac "The other girl, Serena I think, could be a lethal killer or something".

message 17: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Arianna: I smirk. "Yes, they'll give their coffins a good something to look at. No worries. There's no one outside of our group with a chance."

message 18: by Bekah (new)

Bekah Cameron: I watch the bubbly girl laugh. "If so, she is also a really good actress."

message 19: by Bekah (new)

Bekah Jason: "True." I smirk.

message 20: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (new)

Beth: "We never know" she said in a shrug and waited for the food

message 21: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Serena: I begin to eat, stuffing myself completely and often commenting on the food graciously. "This is so amazing! A girl can get used to this!"

message 22: by Bekah (new)

Bekah Cameron: "I know." she looked at her hands. "Before training I actually had let myself believe that... I maybe had a chance."

message 23: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (new)

Beth: "But you do" she said "all of us do" one time a girl from 9 won the games with only nine years old, she didn't stood a chance when the games started and now she was a pregnant mentor.

message 24: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (new)

Al: He ate as much as he could listening to Serena talk.

message 25: by Bekah (new)

Bekah Cameron: I nod. Then take a deep breath.

message 26: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (new)

Beth: "Let's eat" she said taking the plate one of the avoxes was handing her "we will need it".

message 27: by Bekah (new)

Bekah Cameron: I lift my hand to take a bite. "Yes," she said remembering that she was planning on fattening herself up to at least 120lbs.

message 28: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Luke: "Huh, look at them. Half of them look like they're dying already."
Arianna: "No kidding. Poor kids." I snicker.

message 29: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (new)

Beth: she ate as much as she could, but her stomach was way to shrunken to eat more than a quarter of the plate, her days of hunger at 12 had given reslut, but she really needed to gain some wight so she kept eating.

message 30: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (new)

Rory was passing by Luke and Arianna, he heard his comment and hit Luke's chair 'accidentally', without looking back he headed to a table.

message 31: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Arianna: "Who wants to bet on who'll throw up first?" I say, not so discreetly while the careers burst into laughter.

message 32: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Luke: I blandly ignore the knock on my chair, but laugh loudly at Arianna as I lean back, clearly not bothered. "I'm betting on ten. Or Eleven. Or twelve, for that matter." The whole table snickers in agreement.

message 33: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (last edited Aug 26, 2013 03:28PM) (new)

Beth: She knew the careers were now looking at her, and yeah, she was about to throw up, she then took a decission she would ahve to stick for the rest of the games, look weaker than she allready was. She stood up and said to Cam "I'm not feeling well" and she walked to the bathroom, but on her way out, when she passed near the careers she couldn't stand it anymore and she threw up all the beef she had just eaten all over Luke.

message 34: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (last edited Aug 26, 2013 03:30PM) (new)

Rory culdn't resist the urge to burst in laugh, he bend on his chair laughing, well done twelve girl.

message 35: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (new)

Zac had now a big 'O' formed on his lips, the careers would kill the girl!

message 36: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (new)

((going to take a shower, be back soon :) ))

message 37: by Bekah (new)

Bekah Cameron: I look back down at my plate then burst out laughing. Beth is the perfect partner for me.

message 38: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (last edited Aug 26, 2013 03:50PM) (new)

Arianna: My eyes widen as the peacekeepers rush forwards to clean up the mess, while Luke wipes himself off. "Bright side? You won the bet. I won't start on the dark side." I sneer at the girl, helping Luke clean himself up.
Marina: I help silently, watching the girl with cool eyes. I have a bad feeling she won't last very long.
Luke: I was seething with rage as I cleaned myself, glaring at the girl, but the peacekeepers held me back. She won't last a day after the games start. "Don't get me started." I growl, shooting daggers at the girl.

message 39: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Arianna: "You think it's funny, dear?" I say sweetly to the girl who just started laughing. "I'll watch you laugh as we tear you and your 'friends', limb, by limb in a few days. I think we'll be the ones laughing then." I say, smiling innocently and slyly.

message 40: by Bekah (new)

Bekah Jason: I laugh a small laugh then say "Chill Luke you can kill her later." The girl must have realized that she had just put an enormous target on her forehead.

message 41: by Bekah (new)

Bekah Cameron: I meet her eyes. I don't say anything but don't look away either. Looking away would mean submission.

message 42: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Luke: "Oh I will." I say darkly, eying daggers at her.
Marina: I study this girl as well. My cool eyes flickering up and down her figure.
Arianna: I give her another sweet smile. "Have a nice day. And may the odds be in your favor, because we all know you sure as hell will need it."

message 43: by Bekah (new)

Bekah Cameron: Once the girl looks away I go back to my food, knowing that if my heart could it would be pumping fast enough to run a factory. But I feel good.

message 44: by Bekah (new)

Bekah Jason: I roll my eyes and look at the girl Arianna is talking to. "Wimps," I mutter "Won't last a day."

message 45: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Arianna: "Still up for betting? I'm betting thirty seconds max. That's if she doesn't get blown up from falling off the pedestal." I say, a little too loudly.

message 46: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Luke: "Or doesn't puke on the bombs." I say, my tone growing louder as well. We all snicker in amusement.

message 47: by Bekah (last edited Aug 26, 2013 04:03PM) (new)

Bekah Jason: I look at her. "30 seconds? That's generous! I was gonna guess 10!"

message 48: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

((Omg it's official! Stef Dawnson's playing Annie Cresta in Mockingjay!!!!!!!))
Arianna: We all laugh loudly, snickering with extra side remarks. "Maybe five. She won't need a cornucopia to throw her down."

message 49: by Bekah (new)

Bekah ((OH MY GOSH!!!! EEEEEE))

message 50: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

((ikr!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks just how I imagined her!!!!!!!:D))

« previous 1 3