artemis's hunters discussion

rp > While were away (RP for camper charries)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Purpleblossom *call me purple* (ELIA1223) | 1586 comments ((We wont be at camp forever, and we dont want our charries getting bored. So this is called While we were away. Its a camp RP. You can have as many charries as you want in here, just post them, and remember: THE OTHER RP ROX HARDER BECAUSE THERE ARE ARTEMIS CHARRIES THERE! U can also use real campers))

Mia was after her next conquest: Travis or Connor Stoll.

The first thing she had to do was find out which was which!

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited May 22, 2009 12:20PM) (new)

(............Dean is afraid of Mia cuz she wears so much make-up)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((^_^))

Purpleblossom *call me purple* (ELIA1223) | 1586 comments ((be back!))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))

message 8: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade ((Are the actual characters going to be in here? If they are, can I do Annabeth? XD Also, if the real charries are in here, Janepage may want to RP Percy but idk.))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Dean looked at Jewel and went the other way. For some reason she thought he was flirting with the hunters last time they came.

Purpleblossom *call me purple* (ELIA1223) | 1586 comments ((yes they can be!!!!! if you want to! but this is more you can RP whoever so I could rp annabeth then nightshade could!))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((I CALL PERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 12: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade ((...I just said that Janepage might want to RP Percy and I was going to ask...))

Purpleblossom *call me purple* (ELIA1223) | 1586 comments ((COOL! WE CAN ALL RP EVERYONE!!!!))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((........o.............k..............then..............i'll RP.............nico???????))

Purpleblossom *call me purple* (ELIA1223) | 1586 comments ((if you want!))

message 16: by Janepage (new)

Janepage | 118 comments ((Ooh yes I'll take Percy! Unless GVP you REALLY want to rp him, cause I already do in PJGs so it's fine!))

Purpleblossom *call me purple* (ELIA1223) | 1586 comments ((EVERYONE CAN RP EVERYONE! AND THIS IS MOSTLY FOR YOUR CAMPER CHARRIES!))

Purpleblossom *call me purple* (ELIA1223) | 1586 comments ((EVERYONE CAN RP EVERYONE! AND THIS IS MOSTLY FOR YOUR CAMPER CHARRIES!))

message 19: by Janepage (new)

Janepage | 118 comments ((Oh I get it!! ...You keep posting twice.))

Purpleblossom *call me purple* (ELIA1223) | 1586 comments ((stupid computer problems))

message 21: by Siareen, FELLOW RP-ERS!!! RP IN THE NEW RP!!! ASAP!!! (new)

Siareen | 3169 comments Mod
((happens to me too...))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((me too.))

Jewel had seen Dean talking to some hunters the last time they were here and NEEDED to know why.

Purpleblossom *call me purple* (ELIA1223) | 1586 comments Mia, on the other hand, was glad the hunters were gone. They scared her...though she would never admit it...

message 24: by Siareen, FELLOW RP-ERS!!! RP IN THE NEW RP!!! ASAP!!! (new)

jon, quiet and thoughtful as usual, decided that he HATED the hunters.
what problem did they have with boys anyway?!?!?!
glaring, he got back to making his sword

message 25: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade ((...))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Hope sighed and decided she liked the hunters. She just would never admit it.

message 27: by Siareen, FELLOW RP-ERS!!! RP IN THE NEW RP!!! ASAP!!! (new)

((TOO MANY CAMPERS LIKE THE HUNTERS!!!!!!!
THEY ARE LIKE ALL SUPPOSED TO HATE THEM!!!!!!!))

Purpleblossom *call me purple* (ELIA1223) | 1586 comments ((who likes them? Mia and the aphrodites hate them, all the boys do, shelocam does, the only 1s who dont are hope and maybe jewel!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Jewel likes some of them...........))

Purpleblossom *call me purple* (ELIA1223) | 1586 comments ((like Laura!))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok...........))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((...............))

message 34: by Siareen, FELLOW RP-ERS!!! RP IN THE NEW RP!!! ASAP!!! (new)

((ya but it seems that every other camper is saying -wow, i really think the hunters are cool!!!-))

Purpleblossom *call me purple* (ELIA1223) | 1586 comments ((true, but then they dont join))

message 36: by Siareen, FELLOW RP-ERS!!! RP IN THE NEW RP!!! ASAP!!! (new)

((true. but still...))

message 37: by Siareen, FELLOW RP-ERS!!! RP IN THE NEW RP!!! ASAP!!! (new)

jessica walked around aimlessly in the camp. she decided to go visit the aphrodite cabin. there were ALWAYS choices to be made there.
and jessica considered it her responsibility as daughter of janus to make sure the campers were certain they wanted to put on pink lipstick instead of lip gloss

message 39: by Tara (last edited Jun 11, 2009 12:10PM) (new)

Tara | 584 comments Mod
Michelle walked down to the beach, where she whispered a spell and caused the water to splash some satyrs, who were chasing the nymphs. AHH! One satyr cried out in alarm and slammed head first into a birch tree.

"Oops!" she said

((MIchelle is a daughter of Hecate))

message 40: by Siareen, FELLOW RP-ERS!!! RP IN THE NEW RP!!! ASAP!!! (new)

((someone with an aphrodite camper be in teh cabin for jessica to annoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Purpleblossom *call me purple* (ELIA1223) | 1586 comments ((ok!))
Mia lounged on the bed.

message 42: by Leader Echo (last edited Jun 11, 2009 04:40PM) (new)

Leader Echo Jasmine sat on Zeus's fist and sighed. She had recently found she was a child of the greek gods but one question was forever nagging her: which one? She could tell that few half-bloods didnt know who they were, or at least out of her small group of friends, but she still felt more alone than it seemed.

message 43: by Siareen, FELLOW RP-ERS!!! RP IN THE NEW RP!!! ASAP!!! (new)

jessica saw mia lying on her bed.
"hi mia!!!! what are you doing tonight?"

message 44: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo Jasmine jumped off Zeus's Fist and made her way down to the beach were she saw a girl and some very wet Satyrs. Jasmine giggled and leaned against a tree to watch them.

message 45: by Tara (new)

Tara | 584 comments Mod
"what was that for?" yelled one sopping satyr

"Oh nothing, just thought you guys could use some cooling down in this hot weather."

The confused satyrs pondered this, but then decided that it wasn't worth the trouble.

"Ahhhh!" shrieked one Nyaid. "Someone is leaning against my tree!"

message 46: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo Jasmine sighed. "at least im not a hell-hound and peeing on it." She countered and walked over towards the girl. "hey, im jasmine."

message 47: by Tara (new)

Tara | 584 comments Mod
"I'm Michelle. And I haven't really seen you around."

message 48: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo Jasmine shrugged. "im new here. i dont even know my dad yet." she shrugged and kicked a stone into the water.

message 49: by Tara (new)

Tara | 584 comments Mod
"Oh, i'm sry, but hey," Michelle looked at Jasmine in the eye. "don't worry, everyone is like that when they first get here. After your first few days, your dad will most likely claim you."

"In the meantime, let's try to figure it out. What are you good at?"

message 50: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo Jasmine sighed. "umm........ i flew a plane before and i was good at flying it..... umm..... i can get people to do what i want......" Jasmine bit her lip as she thought. It was hard because she didn't do much....

« previous 1 3