cαpe ѕιde ѕcнool ғor тнe αrтѕ ~ αɴ αdvαɴced roleplαy discussion

dorмѕ > ⦇Hunter Payge and Ayita White's Dorm⦈

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Angel of Death (last edited Aug 27, 2013 03:33PM) (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "I have a dormmate?" I shout in outrage, as soon as I entered the hall. I hadn't seen my room yet, but by looking into one of the open doors, they all contained two beds. My bodyguard looked uncomfortable, struggling to find an answer.
Bodyguard: "Miss... It was part of the plan. You know, be like a normal girl..." I stumble with how to make her happy.
Hunter: "Yeah? Well this is ridiculous. I'm not sleeping anywhere close to another-" I had stuck my key into the door, and as I flung open the door, Jenna, my agent, was standing there all smiles. She had decorated my dorm already, with a different bed from my, ugh, doormmate's. It was a nice white bed, and beside it was a red carpet. Go figure. In front of my bed were large red curtains, thank god. There was a beautiful poster of me in one of my action movies on the nightstand, but the rest of the space was free for me to decorate. She had hung a gorgeous chandelier up as well, and fixed me with a nice looking desk with shelves.
description

message 2: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I regard the place. Obviously not redecorated today, I knew Jenna had been behind this for a while now. The desk, bed, curtains, everything, they weren't from the school. "Jenna....."
Jenna: I beam. "I know, it's lovely isn't it? I found out you were going to share a room with something. And I was like, isn't that prison? So I decided to make it as least-prisony as possible!" I gave Hunter a hug. "I brought the rest of your belongings and already had them put and set out."
Hunter: "Gosh.. I noticed." I spin around the room. "Thanks, Jenna. Wow..." I'm glad. Jenna was right, it could never pass for prison.

message 3: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Jenna: I laugh. "Call me whenever you want to have it redecorated. Every month, week, day, whatever! It was so much fun. I feel like an artist. Oh, and you're parents arranged everything else. They've 'told' the paparazzi that you're taking a year off and getting tutored off the islands somewhere down south. We've payed the island owner to go with the story and all that. So you're safe. Jeff and I.." She motioned to the bodyguard. "We have to leave, I'm sure you won't want him here the whole time, no offence. But you've got us all on your phone, anytime. The papparazi aren't getting anywhere close to here, we've got the place watched. I gotta run! Have fun sweetie, love you!" I kiss her on the cheek and rush off.

message 4: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: Typical Jenna. But I loved her for it, and I was smiling as the guard hurried after her. "Thank you so much! Bye!" I grin, as I plop down onto my bed, to find a flat-screen TV in front of my bed, concealed by the curtain's wall. "Sweet." I mutter. I look at the extra boxes of stuff she brought me, and found a large collections of DVDs as well. I smile, and begin unpacking everything.

message 5: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I quickly pull back on my sunglasses and wrap my scarf more securely before turning around. "Hi." I take her hand, smiling. "It's nice to meet you." I say, dodging the name question.

message 6: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I roll my eyes behind the shades. Great. An extra bubbly bright one. "I'm.. Hunter." Hopefully she won't make the connection. "I'm here for Theater." I finish stacking in the DVDs onto the cool shelf things of the wall. I pull into the box and bring out a small laptop. Double sweet.

message 7: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I tilt my head to one side, casually shutting the curtains to block the huge poster of me Jenna had put up. "Yeah. Totally." I roll my eyes again, and open another huge box of clothes Jenna had got me. Go figure. Again. I start to unpack them, but notice the space. "This space limit sucks." I finally mutter. "I can't fit half of my clothing in these closets."

message 8: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "Seriously?" I ask, eyes widened. No one was that generous. And had that little clothing. I hung up the beautiful dagger blade I had used in one of my favorite movies on the wall. It was in a framed box, safe from anyone but me.

message 9: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "Wow.. Thanks." No one in hollywood was that nice. I frown a little, wondering if there was a catch, before I decide against it and move my box over. "What's that?" I ask, watching as she admired something in her hands.

message 10: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "Oh.. That's so cool! He made it?" I admire for a while. My father only bought me things. With the money I earned. "I once f-" I pase. I once filmed a movie using a similar sort of hook for fishing. It was all for show though, and wasn't half as real as the one Ayita had. "I once fished with a hook like that." I cover up.
((np, I'm playing guitar right now too:P))

message 11: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I arch an eyebrow. "I...guess you could say that." I shrug. "Thank you so much for the closet space, by the way. You seem really nice." I give her a smile. The scarf was killing me, and Ayita didn't seem to suspicious so I took it off and hung it up and a nice coat hanger where Jenna had put two other purses and a new hat as well.

message 12: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I shrug. "Guess I've been everywhere." I say, trying to hide the sarcasm. I smile. "Thanks Ayita. You're the best." I say sweetly, before opening my curtain just a tad so I could plop down. I turn on the Flat screen TV on the curtain wall, but I could only recieve some dull news channels and some sort of Japanese cartoon.

message 13: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "Oh, you know. I have my sources." I step away from the curtain and pull out a DVD at random. I stick it in the DVD player and plop down on the bed. "A girl can't live without a good movie and a TV. Oh, I hope she brought popcorn..." I mutter, standing up while the commercials load as I flip through another box.

message 14: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "Hey, you can use it whenever you like. What's mine is yours, right? Bingo!" I pull out a small microwave and plug it in. "As for the popcorn..." I turn back to Ayita. "I don't know what I played, but the person who gave me the DVDs has good taste. It shouldn't be too terrible, and it should have plenty of hot guys in it."

message 15: by Angel of Death (last edited Aug 27, 2013 05:41PM) (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "Hallelujah!" I call out, pulling out a whole box of instant popcorn. I pop them in the microwave. "We're both mostly unpacked, and we've got a while anyway. Let the hot guy movies begin!" I say, grinning. I sit down, opening the curtain and patting the space beside me to offer her a seat.

message 16: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments (((I gtg for a while.. sorry. Brb!))

message 17: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Atlanta: "I'm not sure yet, actually." I spin around from my popcorn making as the logo of Universal Studios appear. I turn back to the mini fridge planted beside the desk and examine it's contents. "Want a drink?"
((Ooh! Make it one of Hunter's action movies!))

message 18: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Atlanta: I swear under my breath, dropping the diet coke in my hands. I should've been more careful. "Oh, sorry. Wrong tape." I say sheepishly, picking up the soda and handing it to her while I search for the remote control.

message 19: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Atlanta: She says it just as I pull out the remote. Here we go. I shrug, tossing the remote to my other hand and removing my shades. I put my hands up in surrender. "The one and only." I say dully.

message 20: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments ((Oops...I meant Huntee in the previous post :P))
Hunter: I shrug, making a face as I place my sunglasses elsewhere. "I came here for a break from all that. I mean dont get me wrong, making out with cute guys onscreen and filming is cool, but publicity, paparazzi, and all that isn't. I'm trying, and failing, to be normal."

message 21: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I roll my eyes. "You have no idea. I mean, it's not all bad. A girl just need a break." The microwave sounds, and I pour the hot popcorn into a bowl. "Want some?" I ask, offering her the bowl.

message 22: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "Oh, okay. No problem." I sit back down, watching myself getting chased by my hot co star. "Why not, though?"

message 23: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "Why just organic stuff? Popcorn won't ruin your figure." I point out, motioning to th piece I was holding. Although I did lose most my weight through combat practice and all that stunt and acro work I like to practice.

message 24: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "Mm. Fair enough, though I wouldn't really agree. I eat like a pig after filming. I'd be five hundred pound if I didn't lose it all the next day." She opened her can of orange soda

message 25: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I laugh. "Trust me, between handling swords, knives and spears, firing rifles and running up and down burning buildings, it doesn't matter who's metabolism it is. Thanks, by the way. For not totally freaking out. I was aiming for no autographs for at least a week. Jenna bet two days, my mom bet three. Dad bet I'd get at least one or two on the day of." I roll my eyes.

message 26: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "I'm not cutting it or dying it." I say immediately. "That's number one. Anything else? Sure, but I doubt it'll work." I shrug. "Between acting in battle scarred hairdos, morning hair, goddess hair, baddass assassin hair, god, I really don't know what I haven't tried yet."

message 27: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "Really? You should try to do something else with your hair. I have a hair dresser who's extraordinarily creative. Maybe I could get her to come over some time, take a look at yours?" I offer. I was starting to like Ayita, she wasn't freaking out, and it was the closest to a normal friendship I've ever had.

message 28: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "If you say so." I say, grinning as I pop another handful of popcorn into my mouth. "I think I'll curl it before class. Just for fun. Speaking of, did we get a schedule?"

message 29: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I pause, before tilting my head towards her. "When's that? Sorry, I didn't do a lot of prep work before I got here. I was off doing interviews with my last movie cast. My agent usually handles all that..." I shrug. "It's gonna take a long shot to turn me ordinary." I tease, making a face.

message 30: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "So basically... We have a day off today." I say, summing it up, before reaching for more popcorn. "That works pretty well for me. So wait, when does it start? Or more likely when do we have to get up? I'm still slightly jet lagged, and I'm sticking to that excuse if I'm late."

message 31: by Angel of Death (last edited Aug 28, 2013 05:26PM) (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I laugh. "No worries, I'm not planning to skip brunch. So wait, where do we go to eat? I'm assuming there's some sort of large cafeteria place we go to every day, for everyone? No room service?" I ask, half serious about the room service part.

message 32: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I exhale dramatically. "Pity." I say, shrugging. "But of course, if the time of need comes, I could arrange something." I tease, winking playfully.

message 33: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I let out a puff of air through my mouth. "Right, right. Normal. No room service for me." I say, hands up in mock surrender. "The food here better be good then."

message 34: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "Hm. There better be." I say, pretending to frown. "This girl has very high standards " I tease popping more popcorn into my mouth.

message 35: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "Oh, you know. A girl keeps seeing a guy she thinks is stalking her, but she secretly finds him attractive, which he sure as hell is, and he starts coming up to her and she runs like hell. She flees and find these two peope who know about the hot dude, and they say he's under some sort of curse, and he's the prince of this fancy place. He's tryiyng to find the cure, and he thinks she has it. But this other kingdom doest want the prince to get it, so they try to kill the girl....etc, etc."

message 36: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "Honey, what girl isn't obsessed with guys?" I say in a girly voice. "But hey. The combat scenes in this one are epic. I get to whip Prince Charming's crown off his head. Fun."

message 37: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunt er: I laugh at her imitation. "Fair enough. Wait..'wait.....There!" I point at the screen right as I shove a gold dagger into some poor guy's stomach. "That knife is there." I point to it's framed position on my wall. "Still tinted with the poor lad's fake blood."

message 38: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I laugh. "I know right?! I always keep one of the fancy weapons if I can. They usually lock it up, but I find a way around it. That stuff is just too cool."

message 39: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I shake my head. "No problem. I barely get any texts now days, you know. I have to change my number every few months, and my few 'friends' are famous and busy." I say, shaking my head. "You're very lucky." I sigh, eyes drifting to my silent phone.

message 40: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I hesitate slightly. There were a few texts there, mostly from the hot actors I've exchanged numbers with, but we're all really busy most of the time. "Sure." I finally agree, tossing her my expensive phone.

message 41: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: A smile flits onto my face. A real smile. "Thanks." I reply, feeling like I had a real friend for the first time. "Thanks." I say again when I take my phone back, smile widening. "Wait, you sure you're not just going to sell it to the media?" I half tease.

message 42: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments ((np))
Hunter: I smile a little. "Are you kidding me? DO you like being stalked by people 24/7?" I tease, shaking my head. "Well yeah. I do. That's why I came here. My dad payed some island place down south to cover up my location... All that. Yeah. It stinks."

message 43: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "No kidding." I say, rolling my eyes recalling the annoyance. I pop another handfull of popcorn into my mouth. "Understand how I can't be normal now?" I ask, tilting my head towards the rack full of scarves, sunglasses, shawls, and hats.

message 44: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I smile, eyes lighting up. "Really?" It was kinda cheesy but for some reason I was happy about it. "That'd be awesome! We could have like, classes or whatever. Except I've got flirting technique covered." I tease, twirling my hair.

message 45: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I smile. "I loved that movie!" I watched it before I came famous, and all the memories from then were nice. Well. Mostly, anyway. "Too bad it's not for being a princess. I'd need no help with that." I joke.

message 46: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: My eyes light up again. "Yes! I could! I have enough accessories, makeup, hair styling items, outfits, to feed a whole town!" I joke, sitting up as well.

message 47: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I make a face. "Something I learned, half the pictures you find of people are mostly photoshop and special effets, but..." I smile. "I might be able to make it work."

message 48: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I sigh, doubting it. "Maybe. But don't worry, you won't have to be photoshopped when I'm done with you." I tease playfully.

message 49: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: I smile. "So where are you from? I don't think I actually caught that from you." I say. She was the closest to a friend I've gotten so far, yet I felt like she was new when it came to this sort of stuff.

message 50: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 222 comments Hunter: "Oh yeah, I've been there." I say, grinning at the memories. "It's a nice place. So what's your family like?" I ask, I like having such a normal conversation, asking a normal girl what her life is like.

« previous 1

cαpe ѕιde ѕcнool ғor тнe αrтѕ ~ αɴ αdvαɴced...

unread topics | mark unread