Young Adult Roleplay discussion

Outside Writing > My untitled story

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson This story follows our two protagonists, Evelynn and Aidan, through their struggle across the Wastelands. In a world of fear, anger and hardship will they find anything worth fighting for?

This is my first time ever writing, and I'd really appreciate comments!:D However, please don't be too brutal.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy!

http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/4...

message 2: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) I am so sorry I didn't see this sooner, Amy! But I just read it and I think you really have a lot of talent. For your first time, it was incredible. The story flowed very nicely, and the idea was fantastic! I loved the idea of the whole community and the "Incomplete Land".

This is just my opinion, but I didn't think your prologue sounded like a prologue, because it had dialogue, which books usually don't have in prologues. I totally understand if you'd like to keep it your way; there's really no significant problem with it at all.

Sorry for this long post... but I loved reading your story and I really hope to see more of it. Keep up the amazing work!

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy Thomson Ah wow, no, don't worry about the long post, thank you so much! That's really helpful, if I'm honest it was meant to be the first chapter but I changed my mind so I think I might change it back:D xxxxx Thank You!!! x