New Adult Book Club discussion

Unspoken (Woodlands, #2)
This topic is about Unspoken
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived RIRI 2014 & below > #71 - Unspoken

Comments Showing 1-50 of 126 (126 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Laura (last edited Aug 26, 2013 11:48AM) (new)

Laura | 500 comments There are 25 copies of this book available in ePub, Mobi, or PDF format. As usual you have 3 weeks to review the book on goodreads and post a link to it here. Reviews on other sites are appreciated but not required.

Title: Unspoken
Author: Jen Frederick
Genre: NA contemporary romance
Extra information: This is book 2 in a series and releases September 16th

Description:

Whore. Slut. Typhoid Mary.

I've been called all these at Central College. One drunken night, one act of irresponsible behavior, and my reputation was ruined. Guys labeled me as easy and girls shied away. To cope, I stayed away from Central social life and away from Central men, so why is it that my new biology lab partner is so irresistible to me?

He's everything I shouldn't want. A former Marine involved in illegal fighting with a quick trigger temper and an easy smile for all the women. His fists aren't the danger to me, though, it's his charm. He's sliding his way into my heart and I'm afraid that he's going to be the one to break me.

Impulsive. Unthinking. Hot tempered.

I allow instinct to rule my behavior. If it feels good, do it, has been my motto because if I spend too much time thinking, I'll begin to remember exactly where I came from. At Central College, I've got fighting and I've got women and I thought I was satisfied until I met her.

She's everything I didn't realize I wanted and the more time I spend with her, the more I want her. But she's been hurt too much in the past and I don't want to be the one to break her. I know I should walk away, but I just can't.

If you are interested in reading the book please leave a comment with your email address and choice of ebook format. Copies will be sent to the first 25 to sign up who will then have three weeks to leave a link to their review here.

Lori (lorilovesbooks) | 350 comments ePub please.
Lori4ku@yahoo.com

I am so excited for this book!!!

message 3: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Alvigi-quaranta | 28 comments Mobi version please

Amq1017@yahoo.com
Thanks!

message 4: by Gabby (new) - added it

Gabby (gabbybarocio) | 28 comments ME! please!!!! mobi, sexygabita@hotmail.com
Thank you!!!

MissIngrid Z (missingridz) I've waited for this book for so long!!
Epub please - i_Zaldivar@Hotmail.com

message 6: by Gabriela (new) - added it

Gabriela Scheinberg (gabileder) | 10 comments Yay, me please! mobi version - gabileder@gmail.com
Txs

message 7: by Koya.siebie (last edited Aug 26, 2013 12:10PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Koya.siebie Id love to review koya.siebie@gmail.com Epub please

Amber | 107 comments I would love to read & review!! I really liked the first one.
ambera81@icloud.com
mobi version

message 9: by Kaelyn (new)

Kaelyn (ksue06) | 5 comments I'd love to review! PDF to kaelync90@gmail.com please!

message 10: by Valerie (new)

Valerie | 3 comments I would like to read it to review this book!!! Mobi please and vgree3@gmail.com

Radhika Patel | 31 comments I would love to review! rpatel675@yahoo.com for kindle please

Lindsay | 6 comments This book sounds awesome. I would love to review it.
Mobi please.

lindsaywolford@sbcglobal.net

Jennifer | 57 comments I would like to read And write a review for this book.

jkay85@gmail.com

PDF format please.

message 14: by Sara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sara (sara88_p) | 21 comments I would love to read this!
sara88_p@yahoo.it
mobi please, thank you.

Laura Wells | 20 comments I would love to review! mobi please.
laurawells23@hotmail.co.uk

Megan I would love to review this book. PDF sent to meagansmith1414@gmail.com
:)

Sarah - Books to Breathe (bookstobreathe) I'd love to review!! Mobi works :-) sgriffin2382@gmail.com

Michelle ePub file please. m2nak@wowway.com

BookLover | 84 comments ttandj123@aol.com

kindle please. thank you!

Melanie Charlesworth (melaniecharlesworth) | 25 comments Goldie112299@yahoo.com Mobi

Christy | 54 comments Would love to review christy_anderson@sky.com kindle plz

Stephanie (stephanielouise23) | 13 comments Stephanielamberg@yahoo.com

ePub please!

Looking forward to it!

Cathy (boriquaz) | 11 comments please if available - boriquaprincess@hotmail.com - mobi.

Christa | 47 comments Charten02@yahoo.com mobi please

Joyce Vance (joycev926) | 30 comments Ebook format please

Michelle Is this a stand alone, related to Undeclared, or is it necessary to read Undeclared first?

Joyce Vance (joycev926) | 30 comments Ebook format please
Joycev926@yahoo.com
Thanks

message 28: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn Broad (katelynb) If there are any left, I'd like to read/review please.
katelynbroad@live.com-mobi
Thanks!

Bookphenomena (Micky)  (bookphenomena) I would love to review. Mobi please.
Mickybarnard@yahoo.co.uk

message 30: by MissyGirl (last edited Aug 26, 2013 12:57PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

MissyGirl | 30 comments Any left? Mobi please! :) (I loved the first one!)

missygirllovestoread@aol.com

Jennifer Seay | 63 comments jenniferjseay@yahoo.com. Mobi please!

I reviewed the first and would love to do this as well!

message 32: by Pam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pam Mobi PLEASE,,, I reviewed and loved the first book!!

Maxstar_jrfan@yahoo.com

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 3 comments If there are any left, pdf to michelle.n.onuorah@biola.edu please :)

Jessica Zelkovich | 120 comments Omg she is so awesome. If available, I'd love to review. Filijm2002@yahoo.com ePub or mobi. Undeclared was amazing!

Nikki Belch | 27 comments pdf please, nikkibelch@gmail.com

message 36: by Angi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Angi (AngiR) mobi please...angela.ripp71@gmail.com

message 37: by Joy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joy | 17 comments Mobi please if you have any left. I loved the first one!

joy.goss.woods@gmail.com

Jessica (jessannt) | 35 comments If any left, I would love to review it. Reviewed the first and loved it!!!
Jatinmn@hotmail.com
ePub

Nicole Johnson | 83 comments I would love to review leo2fine@aol.com ePub

Stephanie Brent | 26 comments Mobi please if there are any left.
Stephanie_262@comcast.net

Daria | 101 comments If there are any left, cavityfila@aol.com. ePub please. Thanks a lot! Loved the first one!

Julie (nocturnallupine) I read the first book, would love to read this one, kindle format please. lupos120022002@hotmail.com

Lindsay | 46 comments Would love to review. ePub to ljmcdowell@rhodesokla.com
Thanks!

Sakura (valleybookdoll) | 83 comments I would live to review if you need more reviewers! :)
zandamarie@yahoo.com Mobi

Karyn (rowan108) | 17 comments If there are any left I would love to review it. I read Undeclared and loved it!!! epub karynellis@comcast.net

Shanna (shannabanana87) Any left I'm down, epub shans29@gmail.com

Monica (monie1278) | 21 comments I would love to read this, the first was awesome monie1278@yahoo.com.

Alwaysreadingbooks - Reading Drinking and Relaxing (alwaysreadingbooks) | 281 comments I would love to read this
Chill462000@yahoo.com. Mobi please

Evette (evetteashby) | 8 comments I believe I'm way past # 25! Mobi pls! evetteashby@gmail.com

message 50: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Edwards | 1 comments Oh I would love to try a new author and this book. I have a kindle and nook and i'm new to program so if u have any left I will take whatever :). Jenjoe0330@comcast.net

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.