The Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices Roleplay discussion

Rooms (New York TMI) > Roses Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments ...

message 2: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments Rose unlocked the door to her room and let him in. It was a little messy from her panic attack, but otherwise pretty organized.

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Vincent followed Rose into her room and looked around. It was nice, a little messy which just made him want to clean that up, you wouldn't think someone like him was a clean freak, but he was it was why his room was so clean. "Nice room."He told her.

message 4: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She shrugged. "I guess. Thanks though. You can sit on the bed." She said, and went and put her weapons in her chest and cleaned up the stuff in her panic corner. She always had one empty corner when she had her panic attacks where there was sheets of paper she just ripped and crumpled, as well as a box of tissues.

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) He nodded and walked over and sat on the bed. He watched her clean the small mess in her room humming to himself quietly.

message 6: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She finished up and sat next to him, curling her knees to her chest and leaning against the wall made out of a bookshelf, piled high with books. "So... Want some chocolate?" She asked him, holding out the bar.

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) He gaze traveled to the wall of books she was leaning on. "So I'm guessing you like to read?"He questioned. He wasn't much of a reading like his sister they found it rather boring. "Sure."He answered taking the bar from her.

message 8: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She nodded. "Yeah, I find my books are my friends. They're always here for me." She said, pulling one down. It was A Tale of Two Cities, one of her favourites.

message 9: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) He shrugged. "I guess I wouldn't know."He told her. His keyboard was his only 'friend' not that he'd ever tell anyone he played the keyboard. The only people in the world who know that are his mom and sister Talia.

message 10: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She moved a little closer. "So what kind of stuff do you like to do?" She asked him.

message 11: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) He shrugged. "Not much outside of fighting demons and downworlders."He answered. "Oh and sleeping I do a lot of that too."Which those things where true he just refused to answer the other things like sleeping with girls, smoking, drinking, breaking clave law every now and again. Not exactly good ways to start a conversation off.

message 12: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She smiled. "Almost the same as my routine. You know, we might make a good team." She told him, bumping his shoulder.

message 13: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) He raised an eyebrow at her. "A good team for what?"He questioned bumping her shoulder back.

message 14: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments "Fighting demons." She told him with a smile.

message 15: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) He shrugged. "Maybe."He answered. Except for the fact that when he fought demons he also went off the fight some downworlders after that just for the hell of it something she probably wouldn't be okay with.

message 16: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She looked down. She had a feeling he didn't really like her. "You don't have to stay..." She whispered.

message 17: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Your right I don't have to stay. I wouldn't die if I didn't. But did you ever think maybe I wanted to?"He asked.

message 18: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments "I didn't think anyone wanted to be with a freak show like me...." She said, looking down.

message 19: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) He snorted at that. "If your a freak show then what would that make me? A mega freak show?"He questioned. He doubted that she was a freak. "Rose if anyone in this room is a freak its me."

message 20: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments "What are you talking about? You're not a freak, as far as I know you're far from it." She told him.

message 21: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Exactly my point as far as you know."He replied. "For all you know I'm a psychopath. I mean you don't really know me."

message 22: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She looked down. "Oh..." She said, and moved away from him, just in case. She felt really awkward now.

message 23: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) He laughed. "I didn't say I was one I was just saying. For what its worth no one has ever considered me to be a psychopath."

message 24: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She smiled shyly and blushed. "Oh okay, that's good to know." She said, moving back beside him.

message 25: by Kat (last edited Aug 26, 2013 12:55PM) (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "But I have been called a lunatic but that might not count since it was my sister calling me that."

message 26: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She laughed. "You sister sounds like fun. I kinda want to meet her." She said to him.

message 27: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Well the only way that's gonna happen is if you plan to head to the Romanian institute."He told her. "And I don't see how my knife throwing, hammer wielding psychopath of a sister sounds like "fun." He said to her.

message 28: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments "Oh. And she sounds like me so I like her. But why is she so far away?" She asked him curiously.

message 29: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Because my mom's the head of the institute."He answered. "And if she sounds like you that means I have to be careful of getting a knife thrown at my face. OH JOY!"He said sarcastically.

message 30: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments "Oh. Why aren't you there? And haha, very funny. But it wouldn't be directly at your face." She teased.

message 31: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) He shrugged. "Reasons."He said vaguely. He didn't really feel like telling anyone why he was here and they'd just have to live with that. "Oh well that's what Talia does she throws knifes at my face. She's just lucky I'm fast enough to dodge or catch the knife."

message 32: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She laughed. "She seems feisty." She told him.

message 33: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "She is feisty and devious. Kinda like you."He replied.

message 34: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She blushed. "I'm not feisty." She told him.

message 35: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) He rolled his eyes. "Right! Because you so did not hold I knife to the back of my neck or anything!"He said sarcastically.

message 36: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She blushed again. "That's normal, that's not really being feisty." She told him.

message 37: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "That is only normal if you have a good reason. You didn't."He told her. "And wanting to fight doesn't count because all you had to do was ask so as I said before you are deviously feisty."

message 38: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She blushed. "Thanks. That doesn't help much with making friends though." She said to him.

message 39: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) He shrugged. "I don't know Talia has tons of friends because of that."

message 40: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments "Well probably because she's fun to be around. I'm just... Me." She said to him.

message 41: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Yeah I don't really consider my sister fun. She has a temper a really bad one. How she has any friends is beyond me."

message 42: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She laughed softy. "Exactly why I have no friends." She told him.

message 43: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Or the people you meet are just stupid. That's probably why."

message 44: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She shrugged. "I guess. Are you my friend?" She asked softly.

message 45: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "That depends. Do you want me to be?"He asked.

message 46: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She nodded shyly, blushing a little.

message 47: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Then I guess I am chica. But that also means your stuck with me."He said brightly.

message 48: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She smiled. "I'm okay with that." She said to him.

message 49: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "For now you are."He replied. "Just wait till later."

message 50: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She laughed. "You can't be that bad." She said to him.

« previous 1