Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

The Altar: Timeless Generation by Elsha Fornefeld - August 27-September 3

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.J. (new)

J.J. DiBenedetto | 651 comments Elsha Fornefeld The Altar (Timeless Generation, #1)
The Altar: Timeless Generation
Romance Fantasy
16 +
360 pages
PDF. Kindle
The Altar

message 2: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (pennydreadfulreviews) | 11 comments This sounds like something right up my alley. I would love to read and review it. My email address is andrea.whittle@hotmail.com and I can accept ePub or PDF, preferably ePub. Thanks.

message 3: by Satarupa (new)

Satarupa (cutesatarupa) I would love to read this. satarupa-biswas@hotmail.com(in mobi format plz) thanks!

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Cushing (melissa_cushing) | 13 comments I would love to read this.... mcushing7@hotmail.com kindle please. :)

message 5: by Elsha (new)

Elsha Fornefeld (animalprint7) | 17 comments The Altar (Timeless Generation, #1) by Elsha Fornefeld

I'm very thrilled that you would like to read my book and will send you guys the link the first thing that I can I look forward to hearing all your thoughts. I would also love it if you guys enjoy the book enough or have the time to post a review on kindle. Hope you enjoy the read.

Thank you
Elsha Fornefeld

message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (pennydreadfulreviews) | 11 comments I will definitely take the time to review it. I am looking forward to reading it!

message 7: by Elsha (new)

Elsha Fornefeld (animalprint7) | 17 comments Elsha wrote: "The Altar (Timeless Generation, #1) by Elsha Fornefeld

I have replied to any requests for my book of there is a problem receiving the book please let me know and there are still copies avaliable to anyone who would like one

message 8: by Elsha (new)

Elsha Fornefeld (animalprint7) | 17 comments Satarupa wrote: "I would love to read this. satarupa-biswas@hotmail.com(in mobi format plz) thanks!"

Satarupa do you have another email address? It won't allow me to send anything to this address?

message 9: by Satarupa (new)

Satarupa (cutesatarupa) Yeah you can send to satarupabiswas0@gmail.com, sry for the inconvenience.

message 10: by Elsha (new)

Elsha Fornefeld (animalprint7) | 17 comments Satarupa here you are. It was no problem.

message 11: by Satarupa (new)

Satarupa (cutesatarupa) Elsha wrote: "Satarupa here you are. It was no problem."

Yeah I received it, don't know what was the problem with the previous one. anyways thanks a ton for the book!

message 12: by Elsha (new)

Elsha Fornefeld (animalprint7) | 17 comments No problem. Have a great read!

message 13: by Elsha (new)

Elsha Fornefeld (animalprint7) | 17 comments I will extend the offer if anyone still wants to read the book. It is still avaliable in epub and mobi formats.

message 14: by Satarupa (new)

Satarupa (cutesatarupa) Hi Elsha, sorry it took me so long to come up with the review, I'm so sorry but with the increasing pressure of college life just sucks.

My review - http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Thanks for this wonderful book and I'm looking forward to reading book 2 very soon!

message 15: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Cushing (melissa_cushing) | 13 comments I finished this review about a week ago, but realized I did not post links. Sorry...

Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/review/R2D8L5G5...

Thank you To Elsha for allowing me to read this book for a review! I will be awaiting the sequel for sure!

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Altar (other topics)