GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

Lesbian 1x1s > Emma and Asianbjd

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Yes actually I do if you'd like to hear it

message 2: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Lol yeah sure one sec.

message 3: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Okay so there's these two best friends, girl 1 who is very outgoing and daring and likes to hang out with guys, but she always has her best friend, girl 2, who is shy and quiet. So girl 1 gets dared by the guys to kiss girl 2, and she never backs down so she goes to do it, and it quickly turns into more, and then she ends up sleeping over at girl 2's house and they get up in the middle of the night and do it again and yeah. Ill prefer to be girl 1 but I won't mind being girl 2 if you don't want to be her.

message 4: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Yeah she'll be shy, and make them 18.

message 5: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Okay!!!

message 6: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Awesome sauce! Ill make mine now :)

message 7: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Name: Rose Hawthorne
Appearance: Rose has nice tanned skin, always sunbathing when she can. She has a pretty face, long dark blonde hair, bright big blue eyes, freckles across her nose and cheeks, long lean legs and a nice swimmers body (good butt, nice chest, pretty skinny)
Personality: Rose is very daring and outgoing. She likes to hang out with the guys, but she doesn't date much because she wants time to have fun. She always has had her best friend with her and doesn't want to lose her, and she's very kind and caring.
History: She's grown up in an okay environment, her mother dying when she was young leaving just her and her father who would do anything for her.
Sexuality: she doesn't really know, she's assumed she's straight but isn't for sure.

message 8: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Sure!!! I'm just getting right into it.

Rose was driving over to her best friends house after being dared by the guys to kiss her. She never backed down on a dare.

((Just wondering, how far do you go? Do you skip or actually do it like in private messages))

message 9: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments ((No its okay I like going into messages))

Rose pulled up and got out. She was wearing her favourite denim short shorts and a polka dot black and white crop top, showing off her tanned swimmers stomach. She walked up to her house and knocked on the door. She was a little anxious about this but wasn't sure why. It was just a small kiss and a dare, it should feel normal, tight?

message 10: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments *right

message 11: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She hugged her back and smiled. "Hey!!! Sure I'd love one, but I'm actually here for a reason and I need to tell you." She said to her, smiling slightly.

message 12: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She saw her shudder and just thought she was cold. She took a sip. "Well I was with the guys and we were playing truth or dare and Ethan gave me a dare, and you know how I never back down, so he dared me to come her and... Well I need to kiss you. Not like a big make out but like a little peck." She explained to her, turning a little red.

message 13: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments "They always know I won't chicken out, they trust me. And I'm not about to break the trust. I'm sorry though, you must feel a little uncomfortable." She told her.

message 14: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She smiled at her. "Thanks for understanding." She said, and kissed her cheek. "And that wasn't it, that was for being awesome. Here we go, and don't worry I'm a good kisser." She said with a smirk. She pulled her a little closer, figuring she would have some fun with it. She leaned forward and kissed her gently, tangling a hand in her hair and moving the other to her cute little butt and grabbing it. She wanted to have some fun with her.

message 15: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She giggled and pulled back to look at her. "I'd rather have some fun." She said, and picked her up, grabbing her butt with both hands and carrying her to her room. She kissed her hard, really liking this feeling.

message 16: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She laughed and looked down at her. "I don't care." She murmured, and kissed her hard on the lips, forcing her tongue in. She straddled her hips and slipped her hands under her shirt. She loved the sounds of her moans, it started to make her wet.

message 17: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She smiled. "I'll warm them up." She whispered, and kissed her softly this time. She pressed her lips close to hers, her one hand reaching up to her breast, the other going down and under her thigh, lifting LeeAnnas leg and wrapping it around her waist, then grabbing her butt again.

message 18: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments "Mmmhmm?" She murmured, kissing her and moaning softly when she sucked on her tongue. She felt her breast gently, squeezing her ass gently.

message 19: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments ((Yeah you start?))

message 20: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She nodded. "Together." She whispered.

message 21: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments "I think I love you." She whispered.

message 22: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She smiled. "That's true." She said happily.

message 23: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Oh sorry!!! Ill redo it one sec

message 24: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She smiled and took her hands, pulling her close. "That's very true." She murmured, kissing her neck softly.

message 25: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Rose moaned at her touching her. "I wish you could too, but ill always be here, ill be your baby." She whispered, reaching down and gripping her cute little ass again.

message 26: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She grinned and got up, following her, watching her body work. She certainly had strong feelings for her. She went in and wrapped her arms around her from behind, her hands on her breasts, kissing the back of her neck.

message 27: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments "Hugging you. And touching you the most amount possible." She murmured, pressing hard against her and massaging her breasts gently.

message 28: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments "Kay one sec." She murmured, kissing her neck and shoulder, grinding against her roughly and massaging her breasts hard.

message 29: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments "What paper?" She asked, turning her around to face her and grinding on her front, reaching her mouth down to suck her breast.

message 30: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She grinned and got in with her. "I'd be honoured to wash you. Get you all wet and soapy and delicious." She said, grabbing the soap. She didn't bother with a cloth and just put it in her hand.

message 31: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She started by rubbing it over her shoulders. "Me too." She murmured. She pressed against her and was gentle with the soap.

message 32: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She smiled and stepped out, wrapping a towel around herself. "I don't know, I'm sure you'll find a way." She said, and rubbed against her back gently.

message 33: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments "Well I need to get dressed. And where to?" She asked her, putting on her shorts and top.

message 34: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments "Oh right. Ill come." She said, and finger combed her long hair down. She smiled and put her flip flops on and followed her, grabbing her butt before she walked out.

message 35: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She bit her lip. "Umm... Not yet okay? I think it will just be a you and me thing." She told her, feeling a little shy now

message 36: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She took her hand. "I promise I want to be with you, I really do. I'm just not ready to... Come out yet." She said to her sincerely.

message 37: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She took her hand gently, making it look casual. She smiled at her. "Want me to wait out in the hall when you go in?" She asked her quietly.

message 38: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments "Oh I don't go here, I'm here with my friend. She had to drop something off." She told him, cocking a hip to the side and folding her arms over her chest. She didn't catch his flirting.

message 39: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She looked up at him and took a step back. "Only if I can bring my friend." She said to him. She didn't want anyone other then her touching her now, and if she was going to this guys house then she wasn't going alone.

message 40: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She rolled her eyes and hugged her back. "Hey. Some guy just started hitting on me." She said to her.

message 41: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She shrugged. "What do you want to do?" She asked her. She had a few ideas in her head but wanted to hear hers.

message 42: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She took her hand, but it didn't look exactly like they were together. "Okay. How about we go to the mall and get food, and I also need new bras and underwear so could we stop at Victoria's Secret?" She asked with a smirk.

message 43: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments "Of course." She said with a smile. That's one reason exactly why she wanted her to come. "And I may need you to tell me what you think." She said to her

message 44: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She kissed her back quickly then smiled. "I like the naughty you." She murmured, then walked out and waited for her.

message 45: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She smiled and bumped her shoulder. "I'm glad you do." She said, and took her hand softly.

message 46: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments "I'm getting noodles. You?" She asked her

message 47: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments ((Sorry I was in a hurry I had to do something))

She laughed. "Okay, I think we can get them at the same place." She told her, and started walking over, not letting go of her hand.

message 48: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She got her noodles and led her to a table. "So bra shopping?" She said with a devious smile.

((It's okay!))

message 49: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She giggled seeing her embarrassed. "Don't be shy. No one cares. And you're watching me, so you'll be happy." She said with a smile.

message 50: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She giggled and ate some noodles, watching her happily. Even eating down meat she was beautiful.

« previous 1