YA Book Gang!! discussion

Archived Items > City Of Ashes

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 3050 comments Mod
Anyone else excited for this? What changes do you think they'll make?

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily (demonpoxologist20) well in the city of bones movie they gave away some key parts of city of ashes like what happens to simon and clary's special power so it will be interesting to see how they keep it interesting until the end

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan  :) | 12 comments I'm so excited!!! City of Bones was amazing ! :D I agree with Emily though' they gave away that they weren't brother and sister and that was a major twist at the end' but it I still think that'll this will be amazing as well!!! :D

message 4: by Beata (new)

Beata (beatae) I can't believe they've postponed it. :( I just hope it actually happens and they don't end up cancelling the movie because City of Bones was actually really good, and didn't deserve all the negative reviews. It annoys me how Rotten Tomatoes rated it worse than Percy Jackson.

Anyway, I think it will be great if they do make it; the tension between Jace and Clary will be really interesting to watch, not to mention more Simon. I have confidence that they'll be able to pull off any changes, and make the whole thing work.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm so so so exited I thought the movie was sooo good I didn't know what to expect but it was amazing I cant believe they gave away that they weren't brother and sister though

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I'm hoping that they take these films in a new direction and do a good job!