School of Myths discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 181 (181 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Chat away everyone :)

message 2: by Antonia (last edited Aug 26, 2013 08:37AM) (new)

Antonia (adf7793) | 101 comments Mod
Hey! Thanks so much for the invite, Kristin!
This group looks very interesting!

message 3: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Sup guys. I must thank the Duke of Buckingham for his invite, and, course, by that I mean Kristin, and her invite.

message 4: by Antonia (new)

Hello Joe, how are you? ^^

message 5: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments I am fine. If I recall correctly are you not a princess in other realms?

message 6: by Antonia (new)

That's good! Yes I am actually, haha, Princess Adelaide as you are Lord Toril Korilsson; right?

message 7: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments I believe I am. I also am Edward Callaghan, and thus have no tongue...

message 8: by Antonia (new)

Hmmm, the only charrie I have in that group is Adelaide. Which side is Edward on?

message 9: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Different group. With Kristin, in a Three Musketeers RP. You should join. Anyway, she play's The Duke of Buckingham, and the Duke's adopted daughter. And I play Edward Callaghan, his brave second in command, who was captured by the French and tortured for days, letting loose no information, true or false. For this the French cut out his tongue, then freed him. He returned to England, and is being richly rewarded for his valour by Buckingham.

message 10: by Antonia (new)

Sorry, I'm ghosting at the moment. (( At work D: ))
I've heard of that group, but at the time I was in way too many to join another. I'll have to take another look at it though. Edward seems very interesting. ^^

message 11: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Thanks. It took me ages to figure out his backstory, but it came out quite nicely. I strongly encourage you to join. Of course on my side. England WILL beat France. It's our job.

message 12: by Antonia (new)

You're very welcome!
It takes me forever to come up with histories as well; but in the end I'm quite fond of the results.
If I were to join, I suppose I would be on England's side. :)

message 13: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Hahahaha!
I could be a (Non-Nazi) Goebbels!

Whoop for recruitment via inspirational speeches!

message 14: by Antonia (new)

I've joined it :)

message 15: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments WHOOOOO!!!!

message 16: by Antonia (new)

Hahaha, now I just have to think of a character to make D:

message 17: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Look at the existing ones and have an epiphany. If you want you can read the thread on Buckingham's study to understand more, and possibly be inspired.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol :P England all the way! I don't think my Musketeers have been accepted yet :P

message 19: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments ENGLAND!!!
God save the Queen!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol :) I'm a quarter English!

message 21: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Yay!
I'm, um, completely English!
But YAY!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol :P
I'm half Australian and a quarter Russian

message 23: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Russian?! You're not a homophobe are you?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

No! No!
I have friends who prefer the same gender, heck, I embrace it. I'm not homosexual myself but I feel people should have the right to love who the hell they want.

message 25: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Good, good. Just saying, with the stuff in Russia at the moment...
I didn't in the least expect you to be. I share your viewpoint.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I have no idea what's happening in Russia :)
Whoot! Go people of the word who want to love :P

message 27: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments In Russia at the moment Mr. Putin is being extremely anti-homos. He is having people arrested even ON SUSPICION of being gay. It sucks.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh wowsers. Boo him!

message 29: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Yeah. Whoop for anti Putin media.
Nothing can stop him though, it's his country, and America is doing NOTHING that's gonna make a difference, so the only way it will change is from the inside, which doesn't look likely.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah :'( I wonder how long until he gets voted out and someone else gets in.

message 31: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Ages. He's been in power forever. There's propaganda in Russia, still, and people fear and respect him as a leader. Apart from immorality, he hasn't done badly leading the country.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Shame. If only he could get out.

message 33: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments The thing is, they have a president AND a prime minister, so Putin just swaps between the two, and intimidates the other person into keeping their head down. Money inevitably also changes hands in this case.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh wow. Now that is one not nice guy.

message 35: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments I realise. But, they have nuclear missiles, so we can't threaten them.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

... da world is stuffed. Dasvidaniya world.

message 37: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments WHAA?? Is that in Russian or summit? Whaa?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Russian for goodbye world.

message 39: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Hahaha! Luckily Russia won't ever strike first. Neither will the USA. So I think we are kind of safe.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

thank gosh for that :)

gtg for a few hours

message 41: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Awwwwwwwwww.....
That's not nice...
XD

message 42: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments I just saw you come back online! Please say it's true!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Indeed it is :D

message 44: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Yay!!!
I've been waiting for you...

(Actually I have, but I've been doing other stuff like watching my sister's youtube channel... even when she's only a few rooms away...)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

nice :)
is she good?

message 46: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Yeah. She has a very nice voice. I envy her...

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucky girl

message 48: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Yeah... The worst thing is that I have a good voice, but am constantly forced to compare it to my amazing sisters...

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

That would really suck.
They compare mine to a girl who is constantly singing... can't win there

message 50: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments I sing a lot... but so do my sisters. Anyway, gotta go exercise my hound. BRB. Max 10 mins.

« previous 1 3 4