Liquid Silver Books discussion

Reviews and Awards > Predator's Kiss by Rosanna Leo- NOR Top Pick

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) | 62 comments So excited to announce my paranormal romance Predator's Kiss (Gemini Island Shifters, #1) by Rosanna Leo has been given the Night Owl Reviews Top Pick Review award! 4.5 glowing stars. Reviewer Hitherandthee says: "The characters were delightful and quite charming, and I found myself rooting for the hero and heroine, often out loud. It's not like any other shifter book I've ever read, and as it is the first book in the Gemini Island Shifters series, I fully intend to search out the rest of the books."

Many thanks to NOR and Hitherandthee!

For the full review: http://www.nightowlreviews.com/v5/Rev...

message 2: by Liquid (new)

Liquid Silver Books (LiquidSilverBooks) | 652 comments Mod
Congrats on the Reviews Top Pick, Rosanna - great review!!

message 3: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) | 62 comments Liquid wrote: "Congrats on the Reviews Top Pick, Rosanna - great review!!"

Thank you very much!!

Heather  book whore & shifter slut extrordinaire | 50 comments Congrats Rosanna! Wait till they get a look at Soren - *swoooooon* you are gonna have another one in love/lust with him ;-)

message 5: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) | 62 comments Heather book whore & shifter slut extrordinaire wrote: "Congrats Rosanna! Wait till they get a look at Soren - *swoooooon* you are gonna have another one in love/lust with him ;-)"

LOL, thank you! Yes, I'm hoping Soren will inspire similar reviews!