Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

Curse of the Scarab (Big Honey Dog Mysteries, #1)
This topic is about Curse of the Scarab
AUTHORS' CORNER > Thanks to your feedback - final cover for canine mystery series!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by H.Y. (new) - added it

H.Y. Hanna (hyhanna) For all those who voted & helped us choose a cover for our MG canine mystery series - thought you'd be interested in seeing the final cover design!

Thank you - your feedback really helped! We're counting down the days now until the launch of Big Honey Dog Mysteries in Sep...oh, and the book is up on Goodreads now. :-) So maybe you'd like to add it to your shelf?

Thanks again - really appreciated all the members who share their thoughts. It's so useful having middle-grade book lovers give their opinions! :-)

Hsin-Yi

http://bighoneydog.com/2013/08/bhdm1-...

message 2: by S.W. (new) - added it

S.W. (swlothian) | 843 comments Mod
Well done. I've added it to my shelf. Best of luck with the launch.

message 3: by H.Y. (new) - added it

H.Y. Hanna (hyhanna) S.W. wrote: "Well done. I've added it to my shelf. Best of luck with the launch."

Oh, thank you! :-) I'm running around like a headless chicken at the moment - I'm sure you probably remember what it was like publishing your first ebook - ha! ha! Trying to keep on top of everything from final edits to setting up the website & FB Page, to taking part in blog tours & learning to host giveaways... and then all the boring admin stuff, especially to do with tax! :-( It's a steep learning curve as a first-time indie author! ;-)

Anyway, thanks again for your support - I really appreciate it!
Hsin-Yi

message 4: by Jill (new)

Jill Lawrence | 9 comments OMIGOODNESS. How much do I love your tagline? "Serious slobber!"
I want to read this so bad. I'm bookmarking your site now.

Good luck with your launch!!!

message 5: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 48 comments Love the cover, especially the tagline!! Best of Luck with your launch.

message 6: by H.Y. (new) - added it

H.Y. Hanna (hyhanna) Aw, thank you so much everybody for your enthusiasm!! Will let you all know when it's available :-)

Hsin-Yi

message 7: by Jaime (new) - added it

Jaime Buckley (wantedhero) | 23 comments Jill wrote: "OMIGOODNESS. How much do I love your tagline? "Serious slobber!"
I want to read this so bad. I'm bookmarking your site now.

Good luck with your launch!!!"

I agree! Fantastic cover H.Y.! Adding to my (and my kids) reading list =).