Arsen: A Broken Love Story Arsen discussion

New books for the pinks ♥ Barb, Deanna & Jxxx

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts What's next????

♥  Barb ♥ very nice J....u created a thread for us???
are u ok? arsen really brought out the emotions for sure! this is why I hardly ever read love triangles. Afternoon BTW!
Morning D :))

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Wow girl, I'm impressed.......you did it :-D

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Hello.....I just e-mailed you both...came back to make a comment and here you both are.....hello??? Is this ok???

♥  Barb ♥ We need a sweet love story next...I think I have an ulcer from Arsen! lol

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Yes...in answer to your question...every time I think about it or read something...about you know....I cry (view spoiler)

I haven't really looked at boks yet but I think we all have this and I've read it's good to read after something intense??? Shine Not Burn by Elle Casey

Although, at the moment, I feel like I don't want to move on.....xxx

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Also did either of you get Playing For Keeps (The Game, #2) by Emma Hart is a second book to one we have read????

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Barb wrote: "We need a sweet love story next...I think I have an ulcer from Arsen! lol"

Yep ulcer and headache...Mr J thinks I've lost the plot!!!!

♥  Barb ♥ Jxxx ♥ Pink Lady ♥ wrote: "Barb wrote: "We need a sweet love story next...I think I have an ulcer from Arsen! lol"

Yep ulcer and headache...Mr J thinks I've lost the plot!!!!"

Haha J, you mean he thinks you've lost your mind??

I have both of those books. Let me check out some books and i'll get back to you. I have to go feed Rach.

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts That's exactly what lost the plot means...lol...lost my marbles...lost my mind.....hahaha

xxxxx

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ I responded to your email and y'all are over here-haha!!

I have both those books :-)) I got also got Ruin and Seduce over the weekend -both are .99. I checked and they are still that price!!
I did get a notice from the library that I could get The Siren-but I don't think y'all are ready for that so I will just ignore it and reload when we are ready. I think my vault is up to date. I am heading to work but have a very slow day or so I think-hahaha!! Will check in later :-))

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts I have those 2 Deanna xx Have a great day at work, hope it stays quiet x

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ So have we looked for a happy, sexy, billionaire, controlling, has to have her and always gets what he wants book yet?? I need to go back to fantasyland to pretend I'm the one they want-haha!!
Have the hubby in the office for a full work up -cleaning, whitening and them a filling-he is sooooooo happy-hahaha!!

message 14: by Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ (last edited Aug 26, 2013 12:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Deanna ❤Pink Lady❤ wrote: "So have we looked for a happy, sexy, billionaire, controlling, has to have her and always gets what he wants book yet?? I need to go back to fantasyland to pretend I'm the one they want-haha!!
Hav..."

Deanna...that sounds naughty!!! lol

I've not really been looking....I'll look later x

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Lkay has just recommended this book to me Reckless (Renegades, #1) by Skye Jordan
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/....

If I was a good girl I'd probably rather read one from the vault.....??? But this does look good.....see what you think. I like any of the others that have been mentioned as well x

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Seduce is a tear jerker from the reviews and the next book comes out in nov so maybe we should wait on that one-the reviews are great though!!

I ready Lkay's review of Reckless and it sounds like something we need-panty melting and lots of it-hahaha!!

Ruin doesn't have a cliffy but I think it's emotional good -if that make sense??

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Agree with all that.....

then there's Shine not Burn which is a vegas fun kind of book and playing for keeps which has been described as a cute story. I don't mind...I won't be reading tonight but it would be good to have somehting for the morning and I guess you'd like something for tonight???

I've not looked properly in the vaults, maybe we should try and read something we have???? xxx

♥  Barb ♥ did u two pick a book yet??? hahaha
deanna....seduce is only 161 pgs. I can't read shorties....but feel free.
been busy today....I have exciting news and I hope it works out. fingers crossed.
I'm heading out in a bit we're going to the Sox game. (baseball)
chat with u soon Pinkies!
pick a sex book please....lots lots of action. lmao
xo

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Barb wrote: "did u two pick a book yet??? hahaha
deanna....seduce is only 161 pgs. I can't read shorties....but feel free.
been busy today....I have exciting news and I hope it works out. fingers crossed.
I'm..."

Barb.....you can't leave like that...what news, have you e-mailed??? You always leave us hanging lol

Enjoy the game...x

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Hello Barb.........or should I say Cruella???! Leave us hanging with no news!!
Email if you must pretty please!!!

Maybe we should read Axel-isn't that suppose to have lots of hot sex-haha!! Will go check that out!!

News please!!!

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Deanna ❤Pink Lady❤ wrote: "Hello Barb.........or should I say Cruella???! Leave us hanging with no news!!
Email if you must pretty please!!!

Maybe we should read Axel-isn't that suppose to have lots of hot sex-haha!! Will g..."

What a fabulous idea.....go check!!!! And we all have it, I think!! xxxx

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Hi ladies!!! Good morning and afternoon :-)) Did ya have a good time at the ball game Barb? Anything fun on your agenda J? I'm working today till 3!
So ladies, did we decide? I'm good with anything we talked about- I did my review of Arsen and think that I can move on, how about y'all-hahaha!!
Xoxo-

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Morning!!!! I still haven't done my review......

Mr J is off this week, just a bit of 'doing' today...gardening and things with the children. Hope work is ok for you......Barb hope the game was good.

We need a book...I don't mind....maybe Axel...we all have it?? Need to start something....xx

Have a great day at work, Deanna xx

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Hope you and Mr. J (hahaha) have a great week together with the kids, no camping again?
So lets read Axel.........I think I want to read Reckless soon- Lkay has made it sound sooooooo good, we got to jump on that ;-))

Have a fabulous day ladies ❤❤❤

♥  Barb ♥ morning and afternoon pinks! ballgame was lits of fun....got home late, so everyone was dragging this morning. ugh :(
busy around the house today....hahaha cruella deville? I'm sorry....we put an offer down on a house near the lake.(we will rent it out) just waiting to hear back from the other party.
hope u both have a fab day!
u reading Axel?
xoxo

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Morning, Barb xx That's very exciting news!!! We need details and pics...it sounds lovely!!!

Is Axel, cool with you? I think it should be good a HEA from reviews...lol...I need a hea!!!! Still feel a bit low from that bl**dy book!!! Although the more I think about it, the ending was probably as perfect for me as it could be!!

Deanna, we're not camping just relaxing in the garden (the weather is nice) and having a couple of days out......

Reckless does sound great.

GR's is not working properly for me!!! Grrrrr....

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Great news Barb-will keep my fingers crossed that it goes through!! Is by where you stayed at the end if July or is it a different lake?

Isn't it nice to relax and no go anywhere sometimes? Being lazy is fabulous!! You can't really be lazy with little kids but not having anything on the schedule is great!!

We are going to the river this weekend for Labor Day weekend. AG has a bunch of friends coming down so well be skiing and tubing a lot!! The weather looks good-hot and hotter with no rain! Hopefully the Mosquitos have got the memo to leave the area :-))

I haven't started reading- so is it Axel? Lets do Reckless after that!!
Xoxo-

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Sounds good to me xx

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts But if you prefer I'm happy to read reckless first???? Let me know.....Mo reckons Reckless is a perfect read for after Arsen....

I've read the first chapter of Axel but I'm happy either way......Arsen was a killer for me and my head....xxx

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Do ya like Axel? Lets be good and read it and then we can get Reckless for later this week!! Shoot we should read something in the vault every now and then right -haha!!
Axel it is and no faffing about it :-))
I wrote my review last night and just wrote cause I needed to get it out of my system-I just did a collage -couldn't do pics cause it would be painful pics!! I'm getting better-haha!!

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Okay....it's Axel...I like it but I don't know how jolly it will be....but you're right, I keep buying so I really should read from the vault!! I saw you wrote your review already...you're right to get it out the way....I'm faffing as per, lol. I'm waiting till I've finished to read yours.....get my crying done with and move on!!!! I really should learn my lesson and not read books that are so sad, trouble is you don't know when you start.....

Hope you're having a great day xxxx

♥  Barb ♥ Axel got really great reviews! that reckless book looks awesome....I want to read that!!!!!
how's everything with u pinks?
j...GR is acting up for me too. always something
chat later....I have 5 loads of laundry calling me....lol

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts So, are you reading Axel with us, Barb...is that ok? Then Reckless next.....?

Gr's won't let me update to say what I'm reading!!!!

5 loads!!!!! Don't get lost in all that washing!!! lol

message 34: by ♥ Barb ♥ (last edited Aug 27, 2013 11:55AM) (new) - added it

♥  Barb ♥ oh wow GR needs to get on the stick....mine isn't that bad. I just get an error message when trying to check notifications.
yes I'll read Axel with u pinkies. sorry I haven't been on much or replying....I'm having some issues with my middle kiddo. he just needs more attention, so I try to do things with him....just the two of us. any other suggestions ??? he told me yesterday that I'm mean and always say no. GAH!
is your hubs off this week J?
hope u had a good day at work, D and question? did u lock the door yesterday when your hubs was there??? hmm? unzip maybe? lmao
Muah xo

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Hope you're both ok...I've sent a message......should I try and change the book at the top......???

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Barb- you are so freaking devious but no doors on the operatories!! He was such a bad patient anyways, no unzippy for him-haha!!

I will send an email about middle child- I wrote a freaking novel-imagine that-hahaha!!

GR is doing strange things with the "Like" too- shoot I always get that error on the notification too. They always seem to be twicking stuff and making things worse!!

Change away Jxxx cause you know I can't do anything ;-D

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ How's the Axel reading going Pinkies??
I have an unusual comment........do the Marines sounds alittle BDB ish to y'all or am I just flipping crazy?? Sometimes when they talk I just feel like V or Butch or Rhage might be in the room......hahaha!! Seriously I do.......any thoughts??? Xo

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Deanna ❤Pink Lady❤ wrote: "How's the Axel reading going Pinkies??
I have an unusual comment........do the Marines sounds alittle BDB ish to y'all or am I just flipping crazy?? Sometimes when they talk I just feel like V or B..."

I'm only at 23%....but the thought fleetingly crossed my mind...I'm struggling a little if I'm honest...I'm thinking REALLY would that have happened??? But we'll see.........there's almost too many characters I need more of a drip feed into my books..you feel me?

♥  Barb ♥ hellooo pinks!
I'll start reading today.... I'll catch up! r u loving the military man?

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Hmmmmmmm?????????

Morning!!!!

I think it will pick up....feel like the book should have started where I am now, maybe xxxxx

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ I couldn't sleep last night so I read am at 61%- all the guys are introduced and it's a lot of guys, I agree. As you read further, you feel me, it was more evident to me.-hahaha!!! Have fun at the movies!!!!

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ One more from my message (view spoiler)