Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent discussion

Thoughts on trailer?

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kristina I thought it was absolutely amazing! They nailed it :)

Kinjal Four's tattoos were drool-tastic!!

Kristina Kinjal wrote: "Four's tattoos were drool-tastic!!"

And his voice >>>

message 4: by Ayesha (new) - added it

Ayesha IT'S AMAZING OMG FOUR FOUR FOUR!!!

Maddie ASDFGHJKL. I NEED TO GO SEE IT NOW SO BADLY D: AHHHHHH!

Needmorebooks i saw it at the VMAs! It blew my mind! <3 Four so far!

message 7: by Som (new) - rated it 4 stars

Som Yeah trailer was niceee! Looks like it'll be hard to hate Jeanine..

and..
I just noticed..
Hazel Grace(Girlfriend), Beatrice prior (Sister) = Shailene Woodley

Augustus Waters(Boyfriend), Caleb Prior (Brother) = Ansel Elgort

Swathika Manu To Four - 'Hey I wanna survive! Now can I follow you?'

Italia8989 Can someone post the link because I can only find fan-made videos.

Mirkat Italia8989 wrote: "Can someone post the link because I can only find fan-made videos."

Just go to the other, nearly identical "trailer" thread here.

Georgina Pitts not how i pictured four, but yeah loved it! really excited!

Hailey It looks AMAZING!

Rebecka Looks great!

Italia8989 Mirkat wrote: "Italia8989 wrote: "Can someone post the link because I can only find fan-made videos."

Just go to the other, nearly identical "trailer" thread here."

Thank you so much! Wow, I am so excited for this to come out! I like the casting.

Kristin It looked a lot like the Hunger Games.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't really like it. It wasn't at all how I imagined. I was okay with the actor choices until now. So it's a bummer I'm not as excited for this movie as I was before.

message 17: by Luan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Luan *fangirling* IT'S REALLY GOOD! CAN'T WAIT FOR IT

Ariel *swoonswoon* How can I not love this movie!!! Looks amazing, though the cast was a bit different than I imagined. Whatever!!! Omigawd! Can't wait for the movie to come out!

Ariel Kristin wrote: "It looked a lot like the Hunger Games."

It did look a lot like the huger games...

Grace it was good. not as spine-tingling and drooly-worthy as the city of bones and catching fire's trailers. but good. i think kate as jeanene is spot on.

message 21: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Freaking excited to see this...I feel like I just need this to be in my life!

Kristina Kristin wrote: "It looked a lot like the Hunger Games."

Like THG? How so?

**Ingrid Hueck** I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE COMPARING IT TO THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!! PEOPLE IT IS NOT THE HUNGER GAMES DO NOT EVEN COMPARE!!!

message 24: by Lacey (last edited Aug 27, 2013 04:36PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lacey Hazel wrote: "I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE COMPARING IT TO THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!! PEOPLE IT IS NOT THE HUNGER GAMES DO NOT EVEN COMPARE!!!"

Agreed, but all that should stop when they see the movie.(If not its cuz those ppl are stupid) :D

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Hazel wrote: "I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE COMPARING IT TO THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!! PEOPLE IT IS NOT THE HUNGER GAMES DO NOT EVEN COMPARE!!!"

If you don't feel like it's comparable to the hunger games, don't put down people who do. Critics say it's like the hunger games and as readers you have a right to feel like what you feel like. I got a kind of Hunger Games feel from it myself. Both books have similar and great qualities.

Kylin Traylor I'M SOOO MAD I MISSED IT...can someone link it please?

Kylin Traylor Jordan (The Gleek) wrote: "Hazel wrote: "I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE COMPARING IT TO THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!! PEOPLE IT IS NOT THE HUNGER GAMES DO NOT EVEN COMPARE!!!"

If you don't feel like it's comparable to the hunger games, ..."

well their genre is simular;dystopia

Amber Ok first of all, it's not the real trailer. Just throwing that out there.
The pre-trailer kinda made me nervous. I'm just not buying shailene and theo as tris and four. Most of the secondary characters are pretty much spot on but I don't like them right now. I haven't given up hope on the movie yet but we'll have to see.

Juliet I kinda don't like the actors for Four or Tris. Anyone agree?

Kristina Kylin wrote: well their genre is simular;dystopia
"

Yeah, the genre. But do the plots have similarities? No.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

It was so good! I can't wait for the movie!!!

message 32: by Ayesha (new) - added it

Ayesha @Hazel-
I agree. I don't like it when people call it the next THG...both have got the the same genre but they're very different in the terms of plot, characters, setting, writing etc etc. I just find it stupid when people compare any series like that...I AM EXCITED FOR THE MOVIE!!!!!

Lauren loved the teaser but the thing that stuck out to me is Tris getting the flag and not Christina when they play capture the flag.. i don't know why this bothers me so much but its driving me nuts. i need answers!