The Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices Roleplay discussion

The Institute (New York TMI) > Vincent's Room

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit)

message 2: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments Rose went in his room with him, looking around. "It's nice." She said.

message 3: by Kat (last edited Aug 25, 2013 10:19PM) (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Vincent walked into his room. For a guys room it was surprisingly clean. No wayward clothes on the floor or anything of the sort. He nodded in response.

message 4: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She smiled up at him. "So shall I start?" She asked him.

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Depends your not gonna stab me in the back with your weapons are you?"He asked throwing himself down onto his bed.

message 6: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She laughed softly. "No I'm not. You won fair and square and I respect that." She told him, taking all her weapons off.

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) He watched her take her weapons off mentally prepared if decided to fling one at her. When she didn't he relaxed. "Well as I said before you are devious."He said with a shrug before shrugging out of his sweaty shirt tossing it on top of the clothes bin to be washed later.

message 8: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She smiled and looked back when he was shirtless and just paused for a moment. "I-I'm gonna take that as a compliment." She stuttered, almost unable to speak clearly.

message 9: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) He smirked when she stuttered but otherwise didn't comment. He knew he was hot and that was just the way it was.

message 10: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments "So should I start?" She asked, finally taking her eyes away.

message 11: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) He laid on his stomach on his bed looking sideways with his face resting against his arms and looked at her. "Be my guest."

message 12: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She smiled and got on the bed, getting on and straddling his legs. She didn't even care as she started to rub his back.

message 13: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) He didn't comment as she straddled his legs instead of just sitting on the bed. He felt himself relax and closed his eyes. "So I never did get your name."

message 14: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She blushed softly. "It's Rose. Rose Hawthorne. You?" She asked him, digging her fingertips in good.

message 15: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Its Vincent. Vincent Jonathan Blacknight."He told her wondering if she either knew his reputation for getting into fights with downworlders for the hell of it or his other reputation that involved girls.

message 16: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments "Never heard of you." She said honestly, smiling. He had awesome shoulders, and she smiled at that.

message 17: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) His lips quirked up in a half smile at that. "I don't know if that's a good or bad thing."He said honestly.

message 18: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments "Why would it be good? Are you a bad boy?" She teased.

message 19: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Maybe I am."He answered seriously. "What are you gonna do if I am?"

message 20: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments "I don't know." She said. Maybe be a bad girl... She thought, not realizing she actually muttered it softly.

message 21: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "What was that about a bad girl?"He asked having not heard the first part.

message 22: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments "Oh what? N-nothing." She stuttered, blushing a bright red and hoping he didn't look at her.

message 23: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) He rolled his eyes. "Yeah okay."He said not commenting anything else. Out of the corner of his eye he saw her blush and smirked.

message 24: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She got a weird feeling and squirmed slightly, rubbing him more.

message 25: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "You squirming."He commented.

message 26: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments "Sorry." She said, blushing more. She had no clue what was coming over her.

message 27: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) He shrugged. It was just an observation one that apparently made her blush more which made his smirk bigger.

message 28: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She saw him smirk, and started to feel embarrassed and shy again. She got up off him, grabbing her weapons. "I'm so sorry, I didn't realize the time. I have umm... Somewhere to be, I'll finish later." She said, and ran out before he could see her beet red face or say anything

message 29: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) He sighed after she left and rolled over onto his back. He knew she probably didn't really have somewhere to be that she was probably just embarrassed or something which made no sense to him. At least his back wasn't killing him anymore. Of course devious and shy didn't really go together but you never know these days. He pulled his keyboard out from the trunk under his bed and started playing it humming along softly.

message 30: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments She ran to her room and put her stuff on her bed, going in the corner. She was having a panic attack again, and she hadn't had one for ages. She breathed through it, thinking of him. The way he made her insides churn and her head go back to her shy days. She tried to completely change but he brought her old self back. She finished her panic attack and went to the kitchen to find some chocolate or something.

((To the kitchen?))

message 31: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) ((yeah you post first))

message 32: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 195 comments ((Yup))

message 33: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Vincent walked back into his room after having left Rose to her sleep. He threw himself onto his back laying on his back not bothering to use the covers. He wasn't really tired but he really didn't have anything to do. At least his back was killing him anymore, not after the back rub he'd gotten as his constellation prize for beating Rose in hand-to-hand combat.