Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Violet N Savannah

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) Ok here's ours :D

message 2: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Awesome! So...any ideas?

message 3: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) Well I'm kind of hooked on Elektra superhero feel but we can do something else ..thing is I don't do vampires witches m/m or f/f or anime or demons but anything I'm game

message 4: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments I havent got much knowledge on elektra, so id prefer something else. Im not big on same sex relationships when it comes to trying to rp them either. So, no worries on doing those there :). Im good with no vamps or wolves or witch things.

So, you prefer supernatural? Or do you want to do realistic?

What age range? I generally do 18-28 (anywhere in between)

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) That's good I'm not big on that either I mean I try but then get scared and back off lol and supernatural as in faries and elf ?
And age I was do 16 up

message 6: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Supernatural as in whatever supernaturals you dont dislike. Though Im not sure id be super good at elves. And the fae depends on what kind of fae

message 7: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) Far would be like winter or summer fae (Like Tinkbelle :)
And elves I think you would do great as :)

message 8: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) Sorry but I'm tied (will continue tomorrow night

message 9: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments See, I've gotten to used to the Fae from Trueblood to do anything with those. And Im not a fan of elves when ir comes to roleplay

Maybe realistic?

message 10: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) OK we can do that would you like high-school colleg or summer time

message 11: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) Hey, i want to let you know I will not longer be role playing I'm leaving every role playing group. But I want to tank you for role playing with me I wish you the beat take care and god bless