GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

Lesbian 1x1s > Emma and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Hey what's your idea??

message 2: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Okay so these two girls are best friends and neither of them really feel lez and never had an experience but girl 1 is outgoing and daring and she got dared to kiss girl 2, and she was going over thinking it would be just a peck on the cheek and girl 2 is shy but it quickly got into more and then girl 1 ended up sleeping over like usual and they wake up in the middle of the night and do it again and then they wonder if they really are lez and stuff. I kinda wanna be girl 1 if that's okay. :)

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Sounds great! I wanted to be girl 2 so it's all good:)

message 4: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Awesome!!! So charries?

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments :) Yeah charries! My girl will be shy but you can ignore one part of her history at the bottom though.

message 6: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Okay!

message 7: by Janelle (last edited Aug 25, 2013 09:28PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Name: Janelle Anderson
Appearance: http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5...

Personality: Janelle is really kind, sweet, nice, sensitive, shy, not cruel or mean, she does what she is told if she's scared of someone. She will do whatever she wants. She hasn't ever felt loved before at all. She wishes to find her own true love so badly.

Likes: Reading, Writing, Music, Theater, Acting, and Ice Skating

Dislikes: Being Abused, yelled at, blood, anyone that talks about her passed, Her memories and nightmares of her family's death and being scared to death.

Family: Janelle's family was killed in front of her when she was six years old. She ended up in an a coma after that because she tried to escape the killer. She has a very bad memory of her family. She only knows that they were killed and that is all. She doesn't think of anyone else to be her family. She was adopted by an abusive family until she can leave.

History: Janelle saw her family being killed in front of her. She tried to escape the killer as she ran. She fell down a ditch hitting her head hard falling into a deep a coma when she was six. She was raised by a couple only in the woods with only one memory of her family and that is it nothing else. Janelle did a few rebellious things when she grew up with her memory being so faint for her she does do crazy things when she wants too. She ended up with a big permanent scar on her right side of her face from her abusive family when she was younger. It still looks like it's new but it isn't.

Her Scar: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/phot...

Other:

message 8: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Umm I'm on my mobile and can't see the spoilers part, what was it?

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Okay I can just take the spoiler out.

message 10: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Okay thanks. Ill make my girl now.

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Okay your welcome:)

message 12: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Name: Rose Hawthorne
Appearance: Tall, pretty, dark blonde long hair, big blue eyes, freckles across her nose and cheeks, nice body.
Personality: Rose is spunky and outgoing, very daring and will do anything for a little fun. She hangs out with guys a lot but has her one girl best friend. She's never really been in a serious relationship because she thinks she would rather have more fun first.
History: she's grown up in a pretty normal house and family, her parents divorcing when she was young but that was about it.
Other: None.

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Cool

message 14: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Ill start if that's cool

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments That's totally fine!:)

message 16: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Awesome!! So ima get right into it.

Rose was driving over to her best friends house. She had just been dared by the guys to kiss her and she never backed out of a dare.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Janelle was in her back yard. Her parents at work she was at home safely for the first time. She was a bit in pain from her dad's anger but she'd survive thought.

message 18: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Rose pulled into the driveway and knocked on the front door. "Janelle!" She called eagerly. She was kinda excited to do this, but also wanted to get it done and over with.

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments "I'm back here Rose." Janelle said loudly from the back yard the gate was open so Rose could get in. She was watching one of her ice skating routine videos on her laptop.

message 20: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She smiled and walked in the back. "Hey. Whatcha doing?" She asked her curiously, going over and leaning over her shoulder.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Janelle smiled a bit at her. She sighed when she fell on the ice during her routine in regional. "Just watching my disappointment." She said to her.

message 22: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She wrapped an arm around her. "Aw don't worry. You'll do better next time. But right now I have to do something and I need your help." She told her.

((How far do you go?))

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments ((As far as anyone can as long as it's on message))

Janelle relaxed nodded. "True." She put her laptop down and away. "What is it Rose?" She asked her.

message 24: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments ((Okay me too))

She pulled her up. "Well I was playing truth or dare with the guys and they dared me to do something and you know I never back out of a dare." She told her.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Janelle got up. "Yeah I know you never do what was it?" She asked Rose. She was getting a bit confused about what the dare was.

message 26: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments "Well they dared me to... Kiss you." She said softly. She hoped she wouldn't be mad.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Janelle looked up surprised at Rose. "Are you serious?" She asked her. She really hoped Rose wasn't playing her.

message 28: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She nodded. "Yeah I am. I'm sorry if you feel awkward. It'll be quick." She told her.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments "It's okay... but first before you kiss me. Who were the guys that dared you to do this? So I can get revenge on them later?" Janelle asked her. If her stepsiblings were apart of it. She won't be able to do anything.

message 30: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She told her, and it included her step siblings. "I'm sorry. But hey, I'm a good kisser. And it'll be quick." She told her.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Janelle sighed listening. She hated her step siblings so much. She nodded. "Okay just make it quick Rose." She said to her.

message 32: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments "We should go inside too, just in case someone sees and... Wonders." She said to her, and pulled her inside.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments "Good idea." Janelle said to her. She grabbed her laptop first not wanting people to see it and read her diary on it. She walked with her to her own room.

message 34: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She followed her up. "So umm... Sitting or standing?" She asked her. In her mind she was freaking out a lot more over it then she really should be.

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments "Sitting?" Janelle said really not caring she was screaming on the inside but didn't let it show at all.

message 36: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She nodded and sat on her bed, pulling her next to her. "So umm... I'm just gonna do this." She said. She took a deep breath and moved closer.

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Janelle sat down her laptop on her desk. "Okay." Janelle said to her. She was really nervous trying not to show it.

message 38: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She looked at her and moved some hair away from her face, then leaned in and kissed her gently.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Janelle was trying not to react but when Rose kissed her. It was like magic or fire works or both. She kissed her back lightly surprised at herself.

message 40: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Rose surprisingly liked it and pressed a bit more, not pulling away right away.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Janelle didn't want to pull away so she didn't kissing Rose. This kiss felt amazing.

message 42: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She moved a hand up in her hair and pulled her closer, kissing her more deeper.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Janelle kissed her more moving closer to Rosé. Starting to stroke Rose hair.

message 44: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments She moved closer until their knees were touching, and kissed her more. She tangled her hands in her hair and pressed her lips hard against hers.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Janelle kissed her more moving so close to Rose stroking her hair kissing her. She never expected that she'd love this at all it was so strange but amazing too. ((gtg))

message 46: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments ((Awww bye))

She kissed her deeper and harder, strangely loving the feeling. It felt much better then kissing a boy. She licked her bottom lip gently

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments ((Yeah sorry school tomorrow))

Janelle felt like she was loved more when she kisses Rose instead of anyone else. She kissed her hard and deeper opening her mouth a bit more.

message 48: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments ((When will you be back?))

She slipped her tongue in gently, exploring her mouth and pulling her closer.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments ((I might be able to come on in the morning then after school.))

Janelle moved closer trying not to react that much kissing her, letting her tongue explore in Rose's mouth gently.

message 50: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments ((Okay sounds good! I don't start school till next week haha))

She pulled her closer, moving one hand around her tiny skaters waist. She kissed her deeper and with passion.

« previous 1