GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

Gay 1x1s > Morgan & DANCE!!!! 2.0 #2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 5082 comments Mod
Hey :D

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ X) So you wanted to do an rp where two boyfriends get in a car accident and one has amnesia, correct?

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Yeah

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Okay. What do you think about the guy who has amnesia not even remembering that he was gay? Yes? No? Maybe so?

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Lol I was thinking that too. He could think he's straight.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Haha, two great minds think alike. XP So...Should we go over the plot some more, or should we start on charas now?

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Charries. Can I be the guy who gets into the crash??

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Wait, don't they both get into the crash? But if you're asking to be the guy who has amnesia, then sure. X)

message 10: by Morgan (new)

yeah lol. Okay then

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Okay. So do you want to just create our chara profiles now?

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Yeah, mine'll be up in a minute

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Alright. I'll have to do mine later, seeing as I'm in school at the mo... :/

message 14: by Morgan (new)

((Sorry it took so long. You're already in school ? D: that suck. I have to go back Wednesday))

Name: Landon Yates

Sexuality:Gay

Personality:
B4 the crash:
>Bubbly
>Sweet
After the crash:
>A little uptight. Not so bubbly
> To Be RP'd

Appearance:
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbp...

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (You're fine. X) And I started last Wednesday. :/)

Name: Adrien Johanson
Personality: Patient, caring, compassionate, and understanding. Adrien is the kind of guy who would give you the shirt off his back. He's goofy and laid-back and loves to have a good time. After the crash, though, he calmed down quite a bit. But his loyality and protectiveness will never change, and the only time he gets scary is when a loved one-specifically Landon-is threatened or in danger.
Appearance: Short, chocolate-brown hair with blond highlights and red undertones. His eyes are a bight blue with green flecks, and he's about 6'1 and of average built. He's always seen wearing a silver cross necklace, and his right ear is pierced with a small, silver hoop.

(Think that's it...)

message 16: by Morgan (last edited Aug 26, 2013 06:38PM) (new)

Okay should we like start with crash or before that?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Hm...Depends on what you think. I personally think starting just before the crash, so that we see their relationship before, but it's up to you. X)

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Okay before that is good :). Can you start??

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Sure. How far before? The day of? Or when they're already in the car?

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Already in the car is good

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Alright.)

It was late at night, almost eleven, and it was pouring, leaving visibility almost nonexistant. Adrien peered over the steering wheel out of the windshield, squinting as he tried to make out shapes on the road. "Weather sucks today, doesn't it?" he asked Landon, more to make conversation than anything.

message 22: by Morgan (new)

He nodded his head, leaning over the console to kiss Aidren's cheek softly.
"I guess so, but tonight shouldn't be half bad," he purred, moving back off over to his side. Landon admired his boyfriend, looking over at him lovingly, excited to get home.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Should they get into the crash in my next post?)

message 24: by Morgan (new)

((Sure))

Adrien smiled as Landon kissed his cheek, and he reached over the console in order to take his hand. "I hope so." he murmured. "But even if it doesn't let up, I won't let it ruin what's left of our night together." If Landon had a reply for that, Adrien would never know. Because at that moment, a car suddenly ran a red light, crashing right into Landon's side. The car flipped, rolling over and over until it finally came to a stop.

message 26: by Morgan (new)

Landon woke up hearing a distant beep. Assuming it was the alarm clock he tried to turn it off, an instant pain searing his side. He hissed, trying to move his hand to his side, but his body didn't seem to be functioning correctly. He started concentrating hearing other voices, beyond the beeping, as he tried hard to open his eyes.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Adrien opened his eyes with a groan, feeling sore and nauseas. He heard people talking about there being an accident... "Landon!" he gasped, bolting upright. Then he groaned, falling back onto the small bed. He remembered the crash, the smell of blood thick in the air on the metallic taste of it on his tongue...
He had to find Landon.

message 28: by Morgan (new)

He fluttered open his eyes, instantly beginning to close them again as the bright lights practically blinded him. After a bit he managed to not flinch at the contact of the light. Landon looked up seeing a nurse in puppy scrubs, which had to be the weirdest thing ever.
"Need anything sweetheart?" She asked. He tried to speak, but all that came out was some screechy cracked sound. He nodded his head over to the water. She grabbed them, as well as some pills handing them to him.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Should they be in the same room?)

message 30: by Morgan (new)

((Sure))

Adrien looked up as he heard a nurse talking to someone. Turning his head to the side, his eyes widened as he saw who she had been talking to. "Landon? Is that you?" he asked, voice slightly hoarse. Though there was no doubt in his mind that it was Landon. He gave a soft, relieved sigh. "Hey. How are you feeling, babe?"

message 32: by Morgan (new)

He looked over at the other person narrowing his eyes a bit, why wasn't he in his own room? Couldn't he afford that, he wasn't rich but being in a public room disturbed him. And what was this Babe thing? He stayed silent until the nurse walked back in.
"Why is he in my room?" He whispered.
"Honey he was in the crash with you," he become slightly angry the guy that had put him In the hospital was in his room? The nurse seemed to realize this as she quickly continue. "He was in the car with you." He stayed silent assessing the situation looking back at the guy, no name connecting with his face.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Adrien frowned when Landon didn't react the way he had expected him to. Sure, he hadn't expected a shout of relieved joy from him, but he was at least expecting some sign of relief. It was even more troubling when he saw the look on his face when he talked to the nurse in hushed tones. He looked almost...annoyed. Slightly angry, even. "Landon? What's wrong?" he asked, growing slightly worried-maybe even a little panicked. "Are you alright?"

message 34: by Morgan (new)

He looked over at him. The nurse had told him his name was Adrien, but he still had no clue. "I'm fine," he said shortly, wondering what this guy was so worried about.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Adrien looked taken aback by Landon's short tone; Landon hardly ever got short with him, and that was when Adrien deserved it. Then it hit him: Landon probably blamed him for the accident, and guilt overcame him. "I'm sorry..." he murmured. "I swear that I didn't see that car. It...it came out of nowhere, and besides, visibility was terrible anyways. I'm really, truly sorry, Landon. You know that I would never want you to get hurt." Both his expression and tone held raw guilt, and it was clear that just thinking that the accident was his fault-that Landon got hurt because of him-nearly killed him.

message 36: by Morgan (new)

He looked at him awkwardly. "No I don't know that... And I think you might have the wrong Landon," he told him, thinking in his head exactly how many possible people in the world had the same name as him, staring at the ceiling while doing so.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Adrien stared at him in stunned silence. Then horrified realization dawned on him. "You...you don't remember me...?" he asked, voice breaking. "Come on, Landon. If...if this is some kind of sick joke, then this isn't funny..."

message 38: by Morgan (new)

Landon stared at him silently, noting how torn he was. "No I'm sorry... I'm sure you were a great friend...?" He said, wanting to be away from this over emotional person. He felt strange, not knowing who he was, feeling maybe like he should by the way the man was acting.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ "Friend...?" Adrien's expression changed from distraught to just blank, and he looked away, flinging an arm across his eyes. Landon really didn't remember him. And what's more, he just thought that Adrien had been just a friend. He honestly didn't know what was worse.

message 40: by Morgan (new)

He looked at him quizzically, wondering what was wrong, but shrugging his shoulders as he took a sip from his water. Landon looked around the room, feeling out of place, his body aching all over- he just wanted to go home.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Should a doctor come in and explain Landon's memory loss?)

message 42: by Morgan (new)

((Yeah sure))

After several moments of painful silence-at least from
Adrien's side of the room-a doctor finally walked into the room, carrying a clipboard. He glanced up and smile at Landon, whose face was in plain view, unlike Adrien's, who seemed as if he were trying to hide under his arm. "Landon Yates, I presume?" he asked, as if he didn't already know who he was.

message 44: by Morgan (new)

He nodded his head.
"Well it seems here that the crash has affected your memory, now this young man here do you remember him?" The doctor asked. Landon sighed shaking his head, if no one understood that by now he didn't know what was wrong with the world. "Oh... Well he was, or is your boyfriend." They doctor stated simply. Landon widened his eyes in shock looking over at Adrien.
"That's impossible, I'm not gay!" He exclaimed.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Even though he had already figured that Landon had lost his memory, the news was still hard to take. Especially when Landon announced that he wasn't gate. He swallowed hard, looking down at his hands. "You may not want to believe it, but it's true..." he murmured quietly. "We met a few years ago, and have been dating for almost that long. You have to believe me."

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Landon curled his lip up in disgust, he'd always supported gay people an been friends with them but to be accused of being one? Now that was a total different story.
"I think this man is seriously confused, would you just remove him from my room please?" He whined, turning to the doctor.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Adrien looked as if his very spirit had been crushed. He loved Landon with every fiber of his being, and here he was, asking Adrien to be removed from the room. Granted, Adrien understood that everything was probably very confusing for Landon, but it didn't make the other man's words hurt any less.
The doctor studied the two of them for a few moments before letting out a soft sigh. "Mr. Yates, I understand that this must be very confusing to you." he said gently. "But it appears that you're suffering from severe memory loss. This man isn't the one who's confused here; it's you."

message 48: by Morgan (new)

He muttered under his breath, annoyed at his doctors refusal to not remove the other man from his room. He let out a heavy sigh, running his fingers through his hair. Landon could not wait to get out of this hospital.

((Hmm should we skip to when they're recovered?))

message 49: by Morgan (new)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Sure. So skip to a couple of weeks, then? And did you want me to start?)

« previous 1