Girls YA Book Club discussion

Book of the Month > September BOTM Ideas?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shantel (new)

Shantel | 308 comments Mod
What is the theme

message 2: by Shantel (new)

O, ok:)

message 3: by Shantel (new)

Wow didn't realize how popular the book "the fault in our stars" on goodreads, it's the top rated in realistic fiction!

message 4: by Ryah (new)

Ryah | 25 comments I wanted to read that anyways, so maybe we should read "the fault in our stars".

message 5: by Shantel (new)

I think there is a poll, you can vote for it!

message 6: by Shantel (last edited Aug 30, 2013 03:12PM) (new)

Or maybe not, ill have to check.. But anyways I would like to read it too:)

message 7: by Nadine (new)

Nadine Schiefer | 1 comments The fault in our stars is a great idea, also the beginning of everything seems like an interesting read.

message 8: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin Sheehan I've heard great things about Anna and the French Kiss but I've also been really looking forward to reading The Fault in Our Stars :)

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily | 3 comments I've read the fault in our stars and its terrific,I wouldn't mind reading it again. What about Eleanor and park by Rainbow Rowell or the probability of miracles by Wendy Wunder?

message 10: by Bee (new)

Bee Even though I'm techincally late on this, here I am

I'm actually reading the fault in our stars right now (I love it but I'm also crying a lot D:)

realistic fiction. Not my favourite genre! Ok here we go uhhhhhh I wanna read some of John Green's other books, like Paper Towns or An Abundance Of Katherines

Ok no big deal if I'm too late to get in :D

message 11: by Shantel (new)

ok everyone look at the polls and VOTE VOTE VOTE :)and we will have are polls end this weekend! sorry for it being late!