1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > ~ * Dance & Savannah * ~

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Here is my idea with an example of my writing and the idea put into action:

Following Miranda's widened eyes in question, Allison found herself mimicking her friend's expression. "Is that?" Miranda asked, to stunned to utter the name. Just having walked through the door of Diana's Diner was none other than Blake Winters, just as breath taking as the day he had left so abruptly from their small town city five years ago. But, there was something different, something colder and...oddly enough, sexier about him.

"Indeed it is," Alice quietly replied, eyes still focused on the dark headed boy. It seemed the girls were the only ones to notice Blake's arrival seeing as the chatter continued amongst booths. Alice could recall the whirlwind of gossip Blake's leaving had brought up. The rumors had been endless. Some believed he had been taken to jail and the family keeping it on the down low. Others went with the simple explanation that the boy just wanted to get out of the small town trap, meaning he didnt want to be stuck there forever. He ran away with some girl, he joined the military, he was kidnapped, and the list went on. But the truth, oh that was far from what the gossipers had conjured up. Not even the boy's family knew what Blake had vanished for.

Following behind Blake was another guy, aging about the same as Blake at 24. Just like the Winter's boy, the guy had a bad boy allure to him, but also demanded the kind of respect an officer of the law might. It was weird how the two of those traits could manage to mix together. So, again the question came to Alice's mind...where had Blake Winters vanished to for five years?

---------

Okay, so this is a doubles rp at the start with the high likely hood of adding more characters as the story advances. The basics of this plot is that Blake Winters, just like a a select few others in the world, were taken to be specially trained by the government to interact with secrets of reality that most humans know nothing of. Those picked are picked for various reasons and trained to highlight the individual specifically. Some are trained to be negotiators, some researchers, some enforcers, and so on. Blake and his partner, Adrian Masters, were trained to be negotiators and enforcers. But, Blake can have a bit of a temper, so Adrian generally acts as the negotiator. They are forced to return to Fuller Springs when the preternatural start to cause a fuse.

Alice and Miranda had been four years behind Blake in hs and had not really interacted with the popular 'bad boy' of their school. However, their lives quickly become twisted with Blake and Adrian's due to the supernaturals that had started to appear in their city.

This obviously has a lot of space for development. I prefer to play Adrian and Allison, having a plan for Alice sorta working around in my mind and a good factory for Adrian :).

Im not sure what sort of supernaturals i think we should have. I know i would like some of the really typical ones just for the fun of it: old school werewolves, somewhat old school vampires mixed with some of the new age ones, maybe some fae (dark and light), possibly some shifters, etc. But that is up for debate.

Im completely open for suggestions towards this.

message 2: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Suggestions or anything developmentally positive for the plot?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Hm...I'm not really sure why, but everytime I think of Blake's character, I feel like he should have a brother that went missing or died just before he vanished five years ago, and that's why he was chosen? Kind of a sucky idea, I know, but that's what I keep thinking of. ^ ^'

message 4: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments We could actually have that put in pretty easily.

After hearing Jason slam the front door, Blake let a breath escaped him before moving from his bed and down the stairs to follow his temperament brother. Just like his little brother, Blake had the temper of hell at times. It didnt take him long to get out the door and catch up to his brother just inside the forest that flourished along the far west side of Fuller Springs. But before he was able to convince his brother to come home, something sprang from the darks of the woods and attacked Jason. Following the creature was a guy, one who held odd weapons unlike any Blake had seen. But even with his weapons, the guy seemed to be out matched when the creature turned his attention from Jason and to the guy. Blake managed to get hold of the dagger with a sapphire colored, transparent blade and drove it into the creature. It had been too late to save Jason. But the guy was spared and told Blake that he knew a way to avenge his brother. And that was how Blake made the impulsive decision to become one of the defenders of our world against supernatural.

What do you think?

message 6: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Cool beans :). Anything else we need to fix?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Hmm...Not that I can think of at the mo...So, is that it, then? Should we now start on charas?

message 8: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Are you good with short, minimum profiles?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Yup. I honestly don't really mind, as long as the rp's detailed. X) Who wants to post theirs first?

message 10: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments You can! :)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Okay. X) Do you want just name, age, personality, and appearance? And is there any specific idea you have for Blake and Meridan, or do I have free reign?

message 12: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments You have pretty much free region. I pictured Blake as kind of a bad ass/bad boy, but you can change that up if you want.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Haha, alright. And what did you say you wanted in the profile, exactly?

message 14: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments It can be as sort or in depth as you want...so whatever is fine by me :)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Alright. Cool. X)

Name: Blake Winters
Personality: Dark, quiet, mostly sticks to himself. He doesn't trust easily, but he does trust one person: his partner, Adrian. He has a bit of a temper, but it's not explosive. Instead, he internalizes everything, retreating into himself. Though Blake doesn't consider many his friend, but once he does, he's incredibly loyal and protective.
Appearance: Short, black hair and almost stormy-blue eyes. He's about 6'2 and well-built, and usually wears black. He has various scars all over from constant battles over the years.
Other: Lost his only brother five years ago.

Name: Meridan Monroe
Personality: Cheerful and slightly bubbly. She's nonconfrontational, but she also tries to be the voice of reason. She tries to be nice to everyone, and she always tries to make everyone feel welcomed.
Appearance: Long, chocolate-brown hair that she usually keeps in a braid and green eyes. She's about 5'3 and rather delicate-looking.
Other: She's not afraid to get down and dirty when necessary.

message 16: by Savannah W ~ (last edited Aug 29, 2013 11:22PM) (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Name: Adrian Masters

Appearance:

Adrian stands at 6'0" and weighs 178 lbs, all muscle thanks to his job. He has an above average tan, despite the lighter areas of scarred tissue. His hair is dark brown, but way closer to brown than black. His eyes are a mixture of dark and light grays, but also mixed in is some pale blue, only noticed if someone looks directly at his eyes.

Personality: Adrian is confident, but he knows he has limits. He pushes himself to the edge of those limits and almost over at times. Adrian is good at making compromises amongst irrational people and at keeping his partner from doing anything overly stupid. Adrian seems like an open book, most people believing him to be pretty sweet, kind, caring and so forth, but they cant tell that half of his is being kept. It's his darker half that was created from his childhood and teen years. He doesnt talk a lot about his past, but he is good at giving enough details away that people think they know his past.

----

Name: Allison Craft

Appearance:__________

Allison stands at 5'4" and weighs 126 lb. She has a rather athletic build, but lean muscle that gives her nice curves. Her hair is a darker brown and has a natural wave to it; it reaches a little above the bottom of her shoulder blades. She is slightly above average skin tone for a causation female. Her eyes are blue with some gold twisting through as well as gold rimming around the iris.

Personality: Alice is the cliche 'one of the boys' thanks to her three older brothers. She enjoys getting down and dirty. She is relatively stubborn, head strong, determined, competitive, spontaneous, and open minded. Though Alice can play with the boys, she can also be the ideal 'lady," considering her family is rather...high class at times. Allison can fit in almost anywhere, being good at jumping from group to group. But she doesnt really like every style of person. Allison likes down to earth people, considering herself one, who enjoy having a good time but still have their priorities together in some format.

message 17: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments So, any idea where to start?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Um...Not really. It all depends if you want Alice and Meridan to have already spotted Blake and Adrian, or if you want to roleplay just before.

message 19: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments The only down side to doing the diner scene is Im already roleplay the exact thing in another and trust me, rp waitressing can get old... So, want to come up witha new meeting manner?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Alright, that's fine. Um...Maybe they've already seen them at the diner, and Meridan and Alison decide to follow Blake and Adrian, and they happen to witness them taking down a supernatural?

message 21: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments You have the same stalker side as Carrie. I don't prefer them to be creepy and stalk lol. I'll come up with something :). We can say that theyd didnt even see them at the diner but maybe come across them somewhere else.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Who's Carrie? And I wasn't really thinking them to purposefully stalk them. I was thinking more like...They are heading back from the diner or something, and spot Blake and Adrian disappearing? Though I guess that is kind of stalkerish, now that I'm running it through my mind...
What if Meridan and Alsion are walking back from the diner-Blake and Adrian had already left-they take a wrong turn, get lost, then get attacked by a supernatural? But then the two guys could swoop in and save the day! (Yeah...I read too many books... XP)

message 23: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments How about we strike the diner scene. The girls dont know the boys are in town. So the girls are walking home when the cliche happens: fog rolls in, the town seems dead, and there is an eerie feel in the air. Feeling a bit like it's a horror movie, Allison pokes fun at it but Miranda has a bit of a terror towards it since it is just like a horror movie. When they hear a noise but see nothing, the two do manage to panic a little and rush the short distance back to their shared, small house near the edge of town. But before they make, the horror movie comes to life.

The boys come in and save, Blake keeping one from killing Allison and Adrian quickly ensuring that the injured Miranda is okay.

So...it's basically like the heroic thing but with a different introduction of the boys, thus making their entrance more dramatic and shocking to the girls? The girls could think that the attack was done by humans, since the supernaturals that attacked looked just like humans, and thus could be knowledgeable towards supernatural for a bit longer, leaving the mystery in place for a bit longer?

And carrie is the other person Im rping this with.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Oh, okay. And I like your idea much more. ^ ^

message 25: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Glad you like it! So...want me to start or you?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Um...Could you, please? Unless you need me to.

message 27: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments I can :). It will take a moment to type it up

message 28: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Allison searched through the entirety of the antique store owned by her aunt. It was past time for it to be closed, but it wasnt until an hour ago that Alice realized she had lost her phone. After forcing Miranda to backtrack with her, the girls had started their search. Allison suggested that maybe she had left it at her aunts store and so they were off to get the key for the place. The the two came here and began looking. "I don't see it anywhere," she growled in frustration. By this time the battery would surely be dead considering she had low battery earlier that day, before she lost it. She followed Miranda back outside, knowing her friend was probably bored of this search as well. Allison closed the door of the shop and locked it, letting her missing phone go to the back of her mind, not wanting to get in a bad mode. It was a nice summer night, there was no reason for Allison to ruin what bit remained of it with depressed thoughts of her cell.

--

Adrian could see the lights of the small town coming into view. The sky was illuminated over the petite city, hiding the stars away. He had one hand on the wheel and the over arm was propped on the door and supporting his head with cheek in hand. His eyes had been half closed for thirty minutes now. This drive had been a bitch. He forced himself to wake up a bit more and straighted up in his seat, moving his arm from the door and to his lap. "Excited?" he asked his partner, there having been an hour or two break since they had exchanged words. Silence was easier for the two to live in. He figured Blake would know the question referred to if Blake was excited about coming home after so long.

((sorry for the shortness.))

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments (Haha, no you're fine. And danke. X))

Meridan let out a soft sigh as she followed Alison out of the shop. "I'm sure you'll find it somewhere." she said, stifling a yawn as she walked behind her friend, clasping her hands casually behind her head. She had been practically forced to help look for Alison's phone, and although she loved Alison to pieces, she also didn't enjoy wasting hours in a store filled with dusty antiques that sent Meridan into a sneezing fit. And the most that they had found was a few cobwebs and a couple of mouse droppings-with no sign of the owners, to Meridan's relief. All she wanted to do right now was go home, take a hot bath, and curl up under the covers of her incredibly soft bed.

Blake had been staring out his window at the passing scenery, his expression its usual stoney mask. But at Adrian's question, he snorted. "Oh, I'm just oozing excitement." he replied drily, not bothering to look over at his partner. On his list of 'Top Ten Things To Do', coming back home after five years was definately not on there. His old town held memories of his brother. Memories that he'd just wish would stay hidden. Locked away so that they couldn't hurt Blake anymore.