Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Brooke and Zoella

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Heya. (:

Any vague ideas as to what you'd like to do? I'm down for anything!

message 2: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Hey! C:

Hmmm... anything except incest, and kidnapping!
Other than that, I'm up for anything as well. As of right now, I don't have any ideas :C Anything you've felt like doing lately?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm, I can work with that. :P
Have I felt like roleplaying anything? Hum...I dunno...something funny and cute, I guess? Either two exes rekindling their love or like a couple who's always bickering like an old married couple but it's about the little things, y'know? Maybe they just moved in together or something - or maybe they have to babysit their friend's baby as their friend and her/his newly wed partner go on a honeymoon.

Or if we want to go supernatural on this roleplay, I've been dying to do something medieval with knights and princesses - or something solemnly based around knights and their grand adventures together, meeting a few girls along the way. Or something like a war between dark and light fairies and they gotta be careful not to be seen by humans.

Or two people on the chase from the law sounds like a lot of fun. :D

I don't know. :/

You? What've you been in the mood for?

message 4: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments OMG I love the idea about the couple who have to look after the baby!!

message 5: by ℙ. ♈ɪℊℊᴇʀ (last edited Aug 25, 2013 07:19PM) (new)

ℙ. ♈ɪℊℊᴇʀ | 55 comments Lol sorry, I had to delete that comment, Buzz is on my phone. >.>

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Apparently it is possible to be on the same account on two different devices. O.O

But I'm all in for the idea! :D Got anything to add to it?

message 7: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments ^Erm, what? Sorry, I'm so confused xP

Mm, not really! I totally like it the way it is :D

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't worry about it; I kinda hacked into Tigger's account and tested something. I wanted to see if you could work the same GR account on two different devices. :3

Awesome! Who do you want to play?

message 9: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Ohh, haha okay!

I hope you don't mind me asking, but could I be the girl? It's just, I've been the guy in quite a few RP's lately, and I want to shake it up a little xP

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 25, 2013 07:41PM) (new)

Yep, no worries! Would you prefer thought out sheets or simpler ones? I know the feeling, haha. I don't think I've played a girl in like...months. xD

message 11: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Would you like to do doubles then? C: Maybe something involving the other couple?

Um, I've been kinda lazy with charries lately, so do you mind if we just do simple ones?

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 25, 2013 07:51PM) (new)

Haha, no no then I'd feel bad and I'm pretty sure she'd suck monkey balls. xD Not to mention it'd ruin the purpose of you being the girl. :P

Sure thing! :D Simple ones as in...? How do ya'll make 'yo templates 'round here?

message 13: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Alright, but let me know if that changes! I'm flexible Cx

I usually do something like this:
Name
Personality
Other

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Nah, easier to focus on the roleplay with just one couple anyway. C: I'll go put up a request and hope for the best :P

Okie dokes, sounds good to me!

message 15: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Okay!

So how old should they be?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Um, I don't know, like....22-24? What do you think?

message 17: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Sure! That sounds good to me!

And also, I just saw your request and you totally intrigued me with the Gang idea! So I was wondering if you would like to do another one regarding that C:

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Okie dokes!

Aahh, you're not just saying that are you? >.< I mean, I'm totally game if you're serious but yeah...

message 19: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments I shall get started on my character!

Hell no.
This is the most serious I have ever been.
xD
No, but seriously, I really want to! Anything involving drugs and street kids and gangs and stuff are my favorite! I love them soo much!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ditto! Well, maybe tomorrow...I'm about to crash. :P

Haha well if you're sure! Would you mind making the topic? :)

message 21: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Same, it's getting pretty late here.

And I sure will do that.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Okie dokes. Thanks for making it.

message 24: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments No problem!

message 25: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Wow, someone's sexy Cx

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I wasn't sure if you'd like him or not. :P

message 27: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Mm, no, he's great... :D

Anyways, picking my jaw up off the floor here. Also, are the two of them married? Or just like a serious couple?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay good! (:

I think they should be a serious couple. Remember, they've only recently moved in together and whatnot. Plus, it could be really adorable if he proposed to her using the baby somehow...like in a cute way.

message 29: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Cx

Omg, my heart just exploded with cuteness! Yes, that sounds awesome! Let's do it!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay cool. (:

message 31: by Brooke (last edited Aug 26, 2013 01:06PM) (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Name: April May Luninski
Appearance:
red head
Personality:
Bright ~ April is a very happy person. Sure, she has her bad days, but most of the time, the girl is smiling bright and bringing a light into any room she enters. With her huge smile and bubbly laugh, no one can help but let that light leak into them a little too.

Careful ~ April is a really responsible person. You give her a job, she's done it. You trust her with something, she'll never give it away. She is reliable and trustworthy, and probably the best friend anyone could ask for.

Outgoing ~ April has never been a shy child. Even as a little kid, she would be the first to go up to complete strangers and talk to them. She is extremely friendly, and in a sincere way. She is easy to talk to, and is a very good listener, even if she can talk for hours and hours.

Mature ~ Despite her fun, giggling demeanor, April is really an old soul. She is wise far beyond her years, and she always has the best advice. Like everyone else, she has no idea which direction her life is going to go, but she always somehow knows what to do when put on the spot. She is a pretty handy person to have around if you're going through a major life adjustment, because she will honestly tell you what she sees from the outside looking in.

Other: Currently, she works at a preschool part time, but she really wants to be a kindergarten teacher.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Zachariah Cameron Trout
Appearance:

Personality:
Comedic - Zach's always been known as the funny guy, cracking a joke here, replying cleverly there - it never seems to stop. It's as if the boy was made to humour those around him, and it's not a talent Zach takes for granted, not at all.

Obedient - You wouldn't expect it but Zach is a pretty submissive guy. He's a lover, definitely not a fighter and he'll listen and do most of what people ask of him. He enjoys pleasing others and if he can make a person smile or do them a favour - he will. He doesn't like to fight much either.

Approachable - This boy's not intimidating in the slightest - he's a lot stronger than people give him credit for but he doesn't give people the reason to measure his strengt because he's just there, always smiling and greeting strangers on the sidewalk, wishing them a good day. He's that guy. Probably your best friend.

Easygoing - Call him a hippie or whatever, Zachariah has always been a person to go with the flow. To be honest, he doesn't exactly care what happens to him, as bad as that sounds. You want to go to the park? Okay. You need help grocery shopping? Sure, he'll tag along. Can you do the dishes while I go out with my friends even though it's my night? I'd love to. He just...he wants to make the world an easier place to live in - starting with those around him.
Other: He aspires to become a world wide chef - he wants his own cooking television show, let's just say that. He's also got a knack with the acoustic guitar, his pitching along quite well with the chords.

message 33: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments He's awesome :D
Soo, where shall we start?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm, I think they should start like, two days after they got the baby or something? I dunno. >.<

message 35: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments That works!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Who wants to start?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

What tense do you like?

message 38: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments I can start this one! And like I said, I prefer present tense, but we can do past tense!

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 26, 2013 06:50PM) (new)

Of course, we can do present tense! ^_^ I have a few cute ideas in mind for this :3

message 40: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Ooh, let me hear 'em!!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, first off, maybe the baby just starts balling out of nowhere and nothing seems to, like, make it shut up. So maybe April goes and does something that she thinks will make him stop and she comes back to Zach playing the acoustic guitar and singing to the baby and then they could have a cute moment when they're like "Y'know, we could do this...have a kid." And then yeah...

Just an idea. ^^

message 42: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Awe, that's soo adorable!! Let's do that! Do you have any more?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Aside from dancing in the kitchen as they cook up supper or something, not really. :P

I have a few undetermined ideas but I'll keep them to myself for now!

message 44: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments D'awe! So cute!

And okay!!

message 45: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Sorry I haven't replied yet! I've been busy preparing myself for school and such. I'll have stuff up ASAP.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

No worries, dear.(:
TiggyMcGee and me have started school today so I wish you luck with your first day! :D

message 47: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Tuesday xP And thanks! You too lovely!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

:D