Night Film Night Film discussion

can you read this on an ereader?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kellybrianna I know this book has lots of pictures and articles and I just want to know if 1) they keep those in for epub and 2) are the easy enough to read? I have a Kobo.

message 2: by Liz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liz Dean I read it on ibooks and it worked really well- you don't lose any of the impact of the pictures

Kellybrianna Liz wrote: "I read it on ibooks and it worked really well- you don't lose any of the impact of the pictures"

thanks for answering so quick.

tobes I saw the hard copy book at Barnes and Noble after zipping through it on my Kindle. The pictures weren't in color! F that, get it on your eReader. Also supposedly some of the images contain easter eggs and you can link from them to websites with more info on Cordova and even some film? Trying that when I get home tonight.

Kellybrianna Toby wrote: "I saw the hard copy book at Barnes and Noble after zipping through it on my Kindle. The pictures weren't in color! F that, get it on your eReader. Also supposedly some of the images contain easter ..."

thanks :) I also just looked at the preview on my ereader too and it's just fine that way. Decision made!

Brandon Yep. Heck, I read it on my iphone and it still looked awesome!

message 7: by St (new) - rated it 4 stars

St Fu I found it hard to read on a kindle but on a PC e-reader (with large enough images) it was fine.