DIVERGENT FAN CLUB discussion

The Movie > The official trailer

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (shooshtastic) | 14 comments It's finally here !!!! The official trailer : http://on.mtv.com/176IVID

What do you think guys? Are you excited?

message 2: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments I think it is amazing. I've watched it a good 7 times already and I'm really liking what I'm seeing.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (RachelOsborne) | 72 comments I can't see it!! I live in Canada!!! Is there anywhere else I can see it? Please help!!

message 5: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 84 comments Omfg the TRAILER WAS EPIC!!!!! I'm freaking out!!!! Fangirl mode in full effect!!! The first jump, the kiss, four, Maggie Q, the kiss, Four's tattoo, tris plus the knife, the kiss, Four!!!!! The trailer have me LIFE!!!!

message 6: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments I know right!!!! It was perfect! When Theo strolled on in I was like, yeah, that's my Four!!!! I also think it didn't look too much like HG! Which is a good thing all all of those HG fans out there.

message 7: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments For anyone who still can't get to it, the trailer was posted on Divergentfans.com

message 8: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (ouija17) | 99 comments I'm so excited for the Divergent movie! Looks amazing!

message 9: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments Same here. Everything looks great! I'm dying waiting for Allegiant!! Not sure if ill be able to stand the wait for divergent!

message 10: by Randomness (new)

Randomness | 58 comments Looks SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!!!!!!
Asdfghjkliijxks

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

here is the youtube link to the trailer

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GR0MH0FIbH0

I am freaking out!!!!

message 12: by Randomness (new)

Randomness | 58 comments Meee Toooo!!!!!

message 13: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (ouija17) | 99 comments Stormy wrote: "Same here. Everything looks great! I'm dying waiting for Allegiant!! Not sure if ill be able to stand the wait for divergent!"

I know. I am just starting insurgent and already I want allegiant

message 14: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 84 comments It's looks amazing and looks NOTHING LIKE THG, I'm so excited for this movie!!!!! Theo is my FOUR TOO, he looked amazing and so did Shailene just EPIC

message 15: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments So lucky you are starting Insurgent now!! It sucks for the people who read it in May of 2012! They've been waiting a long time for it. There's a huge cliffhanger that is just agonizing!

message 16: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments I'm really happy with Shailene! I think she will make a great Tris!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Stormy wrote: "So lucky you are starting Insurgent now!! It sucks for the people who read it in May of 2012! They've been waiting a long time for it. There's a huge cliffhanger that is just agonizing!"

I read Insurgent in May 2012,a few days after it came out :)

message 18: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments HOW ARE YOU SURVIVING??? I read it in November of 2012 and I am literally dying waiting for this book. Not literally but ya know what I mean lol!

message 19: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (ouija17) | 99 comments Stormy wrote: "So lucky you are starting Insurgent now!! It sucks for the people who read it in May of 2012! They've been waiting a long time for it. There's a huge cliffhanger that is just agonizing!"

man I dislike it when there are cliff hangers and the next book isn't out yet.

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (RachelOsborne) | 72 comments THANK YOU SO MUCH STORMY!!! IT WAS SO GOOD!!!

message 21: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (ouija17) | 99 comments Rachel wrote: "THANK YOU SO MUCH STORMY!!! IT WAS SO GOOD!!!"

I like this trailer better than the mortal instrument one.

message 22: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments No problem Rachel :) glad you enjoyed it!

I know right, cliffhangers are the absolute worst. At least it's a somewhat guarantee you will make more sales on your next book!

message 23: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (ouija17) | 99 comments yeah that's very true. Like Veronica roth needs it though.

message 24: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (fignewto) | 56 comments That was actually awesometacular! It showed some basic plot points, but I like how a lot was kept under wraps. My only gripe was that it didn't show my good mates, Will and Al.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 25, 2013 07:40PM) (new)

Stormy wrote: "HOW ARE YOU SURVIVING??? I read it in November of 2012 and I am literally dying waiting for this book. Not literally but ya know what I mean lol!"

I'm surviving,but it's excruciating long and painful,to pass the time I'm immersing myself in books and movies

message 26: by Amy (new)

Amy Jackson | 181 comments I hate cliffhangers! They are so fun to write but not fun to read. That's true, it does increase sales! :P

message 27: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments It could be very fun for writers to torture their readers lol with cliffhangers lol!! I agree the trailer was quite awesometastical, it would've been nice to see the other initiates...

message 28: by Amy (new)

Amy Jackson | 181 comments I don't even know if that's a word, but this trailer could use so many made up words, it was just amazing. Unfortunately, we have to wait until March, I don't think I can do it. But I have done it before and I'm still doing it with Allegiant. But it must come... NOW!!!

message 29: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (fignewto) | 56 comments Good things come to those who wait and all that.

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 25, 2013 08:06PM) (new)

Joshua wrote: "Good things come to those who wait and all that."

as they say, The Wait is Worth it!!!!

message 31: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (ouija17) | 99 comments That's a great way to look at it

message 32: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (ouija17) | 99 comments I'm so glad this book was an assigned reading or else I never would have read it

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria wrote: "That's a great way to look at it"

Yep :)

message 34: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments I wish Divergent was an assigned read! That would be very fun and a good way to build th fandom up some more

message 35: by Randomness (new)

Randomness | 58 comments It was for me last year. And insurgent. I'm sooooooooooooooo happy my teacher made me read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The divergent trailer was, SOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

message 36: by Snowballina, Head Moderator (new)

Snowballina | 104 comments Rachel wrote: "I can't see it!! I live in Canada!!! Is there anywhere else I can see it? Please help!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5uKlS...

message 37: by Snowballina, Head Moderator (new)

Snowballina | 104 comments OMG! When I saw it on tv I couldn't stop screaming!!! SOooooo excited!!!

message 38: by Sαɾαԋ (new)

Sαɾαԋ ♥† (pie_in_ur_face) | 137 comments Like whoa ! I'm so impressed with the cast and the setting - it's what I imagined. Omg, I love thisss :D

message 39: by Usha (new)

Usha (u5hads) | 2 comments Looks AWESOME!!!

message 40: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (fignewto) | 56 comments "Class, today we will be discussing different forms of government that come about under abnormal circumstances, and how society develops under it. We will do this by analyzing the book, Divergent."

Doubtful that would ever happen.

message 41: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (ouija17) | 99 comments We did that at my school

message 42: by Marina (new)

Marina | 15 comments GUYS GUYS GUYS I NEED HELP I LIVE IN CANADA AND I THUNK I FOUND THE TRAILER BUT I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS THE WHOLE TRAILER!!! IS THIS THE TRAILER?

http://youtu.be/S6HHCxLZftQ

message 43: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 60 comments SO. MUCH. AWESOME.
I'm sure that the release of Aliegant was timed so all the fans would have something to keep them from dying of the need to see this film. IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!

message 44: by Sarah (last edited Aug 26, 2013 02:42PM) (new)

Sarah | 60 comments

message 45: by Abby (new)

Abby Clark | 13 comments loved it!!!!!!

message 46: by ❤ Eva ❤ (new)

❤ Eva ❤ (eva2245) The trailer was so awesome. It got me excited for the movie again

message 47: by Sαɾαԋ (new)

Sαɾαԋ ♥† (pie_in_ur_face) | 137 comments Like whoa ! I'm so impressed with this. I mean: Shailene Woodley looks what I imagined and the bit where she jumps off the roof... Per-fect-ion. It's exactly what I imagined.

Lol, Sarah. 'Give it to mee'.

This films gonna be brill :D

message 48: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments I agree. Shailene did a great job! Kudos to Theo as well even though he didn't have much to do in the teaser!

message 49: by Nicky (new)

Nicky R (nickyr28) | 5 comments can't wait to see it

message 50: by Tris1310 (new)

Tris1310 | 27 comments Its perfect! Absolutely perfect! I can't wait for the Alligant tour and the movie!

« previous 1